Androstenone
Androsterone
Androstenol
Androstadienone
Estradiol

Has anyone tried this?

nbnbtc
04-13-2003, 09:59 AM
Actually, I\'ve just started playing around with AE and/or SOE + REALm/m + WAGG. Probably overkill but we\'ll see. The trouble, for me at least, is that I\'m very sensitive to even small amounts of -none. 1-2 drops of AE/m is the absolute maximum for me, and even that seems to make me more easily upset and agitated. I\'m hoping I can find some sort of balance with the above products that will keep the -none more in check by negating some of these effects.

oscar
04-13-2003, 11:04 AM
PHP87,

First of all, I think it\'s Estratetraenol that shows up in Realm, and secondly, do we know for certain that BOTH the Andro and Estra are included in either Realm /m or /w?

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whiffy
04-13-2003, 08:22 PM
Here\'s what I\'ve experienced. Anxious to get started with the whole pheromone adventure, I bought Realm at a kiosk at a local mall, sprayed about 3 sprays, added 3 drops of AE to my neck area and walked the joint. First thing I noticed was myself. Suddenly, I\'m this cocky, mr. smiley guy and I felt pretty calm and confident. Girls weren\'t necessarily falling over there own feet for me, but every single one of them definitely responded to my presense with a smile at the least. If anything, most were just super talkative. Which is exactly what I need right now after breaking up with my g/f six months ago. Until this point, I was pretty much stuck in a rut and pretty much kept to myself.

So was it the Realm? Probably was, yeah. But on that note, I don\'t think I\'ll be using it again as I\'m not all too fond of the smell. Smells a little cheap and comestic (like make-up) to me.

BUT .... I can tell you this. I had one of my female friends over at my place a few days ago and she was actually getting off to the scent. Like she couldn\'t get enough of it. I swear, most other girls I\'ve had smell it dismiss it pretty quick, but this one girl (the only African-American one) was getting pretty worked up. She almost tried to seduce me. And she\'s just a friend.

I had to tell her it was time for her to leave since she was getting too aggressive.

That\'s Realm for ya. I\'ll stick with Tommy cologne - best all around, and great for a cover scent.