PDA

View Full Version : HIT with AE

Alquimista
04-13-2003, 05:00 AM
Hello everybody! I just got back from club, and I had a wonderful hit, the biggest I ever had, and of course with AE/m (my favorite product). Well today I was cooking some mexican steak with some vegetables for my lunch when one of my buddies called me and said that 3 girls older than me like 4-5 yrs would like to club tonight with us, including his new bang-girl. Of course I did not denay the offer, and at night I showed up at the meeting point. The girls arrived in a SUV, and my buddie told me that we were to ride with them. My buddie\'s bang-girl and one of the girls were siting on the middle seats and the other one was driving. When I get inside the car the first thing that the two girls on the middle seat said to me was \"you are so handsome!!\". I went to seat on the back seats, my buddie seated in the middle seat with the girls and he introduced me them. One of the girls asked for my name twice, then she gave me a nickname (kind of \"teddy bears nicknames\") in 1 second, and before we left she turned back and said to me \"you know what?? I want to seat next to you!\".
During the trip we were just talking about all kinds of stuff (it was a 45 minutes trip), and when we were almost to arrive in the club she asked me to just dance with her all night long. We went to the club, but it was already closed because of the bad weather, so we went to another friend of us house. On the way on, the two girls said to me at the same time \"you smell really good!\" and before we got inside the car the girl that asked me to dance just came to me and kissed me! Then on the car she was telling me that before when she met us she was insecure but now that she was with me she was taking a great fun , even started to say that I belonged to her. At my friends house she hook-up with me and she was just telling about her fears and insecures, she was looking for my approval, but by her body language she stilled quite insecure. Then she was comparing me with some guy that is her friend but she said that I was more handsome than the guy. Because of her shows of insecurities I decided to not make a move yet, let it be for next weekend. However, because I was a little bit drunk I made a terrible mistake: I gave her my phone number and I did not cath her phone number /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.
For me it was all good! I used a mix that I started to try last monday based on a Oscar advice and it was 3 drops AE/m plus 1/4 SOE gel. I applied the AE on my ears and neck, and the SOE on my pulse. However I think that this mix made me look too friendly: for example she was comparing me with her other friend, and this stuff happened two weeks ago with another girl also older than me and that was telling me that her biggest dream is to become a church\'s sister. Also, when I was with these girl and the other one from today, they were treating me as I was their Teddy Bear. What do you guys pro think about it? Should I increase the amount of Anone? I am 20 yrs, average looking guy, very social and friendly, and tall (like 1.90cm).
P.S: for the newbies, AE/m is a good key to sucess... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
04-13-2003, 05:03 AM
Awesome hit, Ali /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
04-13-2003, 05:15 AM
Funny thing is that when I wear TE or Andro 4.2(all Anone products) girls hug and squish me and tell me that i\'m their big teddy bear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif, Increasing anone would probably just make them aggressive.. GREAT HITS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

oscar
04-13-2003, 06:41 AM
Alquimista,

Whenever a woman tells you that she aspires to become a nun, this should be an immediate indication that you are not wearing enough Androstenone.
I hate it when that happens!

Remember, if she SHOULD take the vows, it\'s perfectly acceptable to kiss a nun.
Just don\'t get into the habit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2003, 06:44 AM
Uncle Oscar gives the best advice ...

Phantom
04-13-2003, 06:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Alquimista,

Whenever a woman tells you that she aspires to become a nun, this should be an immediate indication that you are not wearing enough Androstenone.
I hate it when that happens!

Remember, if she SHOULD take the vows, it\'s perfectly acceptable to kiss a nun.
Just don\'t get into the habit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

lol, thats hilarious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
04-13-2003, 09:35 AM
Excellent hit!, possibly too little -none. My friends GF used to call me teddy bear non-stop, this was before phero\'s though that may have been due to the fact that I was attempting to grow a beard. (attempt is the key word). Then again maybe that was just the effect of -none and -nol together not sure of the ratio though. Remember you did comments like \"you are so handsome!\" which is also a good sign (-none).

Alquimista
04-13-2003, 10:02 AM
Tallmacy,

Yeah this \"Teddy Bear Effect\" is kind of weird because it is like you are IN but at the same time OUT. The girl feels totally comfortable with you (that is the first thing that we should try to accomplish with a new girls), but it is not good to be so \"nice\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. So, now I am just waiting to see what is going to happen - it might be quite interesting. But of course, while I wait, I will start to try a new mix this week that I was thinking on the last few days: Pi/m + SOE gel (I hope that now the Anone will also be there for the nuns /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

druid
04-13-2003, 10:06 AM
you should have gotten her alone. she was giving you heavy buying signs.

oscar
04-13-2003, 10:51 AM
Alquimista,

It did sound like a really good hit with the SUV girls. I don\'t want to diminish that in any way, but maybe you ARE a handsome guy.

Anyway, Al PM\'d me while I was working on searches to come up with a real reply. He thought he may actually have OD\'d based on his AE application. Here\'s what I replied:

\"Al,

I was just trotting out an old joke there. Couldn\'t resist.
Actually I was working on a substantive reply when you PM\'d. Don\'t think you OD\'d. Those drops don\'t follow the 20 drops/mL rule which really only applies to water. I\'m thinking there are more like 50 drops of AE/mL using the attached dropper, so you can go up to 5 drops and still be at .02mg of A-None.

Here\'s one of the threads I was looking at:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=34136&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=34136&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1\")

upsidedown\'s calc. of 46 drops/mL is the one that looks closest to correct on that thread, but there are others elsewhere that say 58 or 60.
I think 50 is a safe number to use.

So, .2mg/mL divided by 50 drops/ml gives .004mg/drop, so 5 times that means five drops yields..... .02mg. Bingo!
Is this right? I\'m not sure, but it\'s closer than the 20 drop/mL rule.

Beware of those things that are considered \"givens\" and \"rules\"!
20 drops/mL cannot be applied to all liquids and all methods of dispensing drops.\"

Alquimista
04-13-2003, 04:32 PM
Oscar,

After I readed you post and did some maths based on the 50 drops/ml rule , now I understand why happened the \"Teddy Bear Effect\" (TBE).
As I said before, I was wearing 3 drops of AE/m + 1/4 SOE gel pack. This makes 0.012mg of Anone and 0.0415mg of Anol: as you can see Anol is much close to OD than Anone - Anol is 17% close to OD while Anone is 40% of OD!! But I repeat this is based on the 50drops/ml rule. I was thinking, what is going to happen if I make the percent difference to OD of Anol and Anone equal?? Probably I will get rid of the TBE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (finally!!!). Anyway, I just have to apply these ideal amount and go to the streets see what is going to happen... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

oscar
04-13-2003, 05:10 PM
Alquimista,

So many things can come into play to cause variations in the volume of a drop that I would be apprehensive to apply the word \"Rule\" to ANY drop per milliliter formula.
Let\'s call it an estimate.

Even if you had identical droppers, different people might get different sized drops due to their altitude above sea level, distance from the equator, angle at which they hold the dropper, steadiness of their hand, or even the barometric pressure at time of mixing.

But a good estimate usually does the job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you\'re really a stickler for accuracy you might want to try to find some pipettes that are graduated in microliters. (I thought I had a link for these, but I can\'t seem to find it.)
Just don\'t make yourself crazy striving for perfection.

I mean, how can you possibly know which way the wind is going to be blowing when the girl of your dreams walks by? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Alquimista
04-13-2003, 05:16 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bundyburger
04-13-2003, 05:24 PM
Found this place the other day: They have pipettes... ampules and some other containers too.
Don;t know what product this links too but you\'ll find your way around. I\'ve got to run. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://www.sciplus.com/category.cfm?subsection=7&amp;category=81 (\"http://www.sciplus.com/category.cfm?subsection=7&amp;category=81\")

TBiRD
04-15-2003, 10:56 AM
hmm dont know about that \"50-rule\"

but 4 of those drops standalone did the magic for me !

...then again , I never tried 6 drops standalone (thinking its OD) I will do that tommorrow (clubbing again hehe..)

....and then again I think i will not...im too tall and muscular to get away with 6 drops !!!

Lets stick with 3 drops AE and few dabs TE !

oh btw...I honestly HATE the whole droper design !!!
Sure its handy sometimes , however its so inaccurate (mr. chemistry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif already mentioned all the reasons for that above )

So my idea is , if we pay up to 50 $ for a product , can\'t we expect to get atleast a REAL syringe , or something that can measure the ml EXACTLY ! Some plastic little thing that would come with the product. Well maybe I\'m asking too much ..but Bruce could easily make a deal for some cheap W.C.D.M.U \"well calibrated drop measuring units\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
04-15-2003, 11:03 AM
I usually dip my penis in some solution to determine the exact barometric pressure and wind resistance for droping my pheromones to an exact amount in a mix.

Elana
04-15-2003, 11:06 AM
I usually dip my penis in some solution to determine the exact barometric pressure and wind resistance for droping my pheromones to an exact amount in a mix.

I\'d like to help you with your scientific experiments.

Whiffy
04-15-2003, 12:13 PM
You mean you can actually fit that thing into the AE bottle? I wouldn\'t be telling people that...

Phantom
04-15-2003, 12:16 PM
lol!, the mouth of the bottle is like half an inch wide /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Cloud9
04-15-2003, 12:28 PM
I said some solution, not the pheromone bottle...read, besides just ask Elana or Fulltiltredhead about my penis...lol

Elana
04-15-2003, 12:30 PM
Yeah.....Cloud9 is one very healthy man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Cloud9-I still think I should probably get some more proof from you, just to be certain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
04-15-2003, 12:31 PM
lol, I\'m out of photos

Whiffy
04-15-2003, 12:44 PM
Ahhh, it\'s fun to mess with people\'s words... What goes around comes around. I\'ve had mine, and no doubt I\'ll get it again.

Peace. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-15-2003, 01:22 PM
Oh, please, let me come over and help you with that.

Although I must say, I really liked the pose in the one picture.

Whew. Yessir. I wouldn\'t mind being on Cloud9 at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TBiRD
04-15-2003, 02:00 PM
hehe ..hijackers at work !

Elana + FTR - the forum post terrorists ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Damn hijack a REAL plane for a change...with your charm + sexyness NOBODY would even care about being hijacked...
They will be like : Go ahead make my day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
04-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Whew. Yessir. I wouldn\'t mind being on Cloud9 at all.

I have already been there several times....in my dreams /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-15-2003, 03:50 PM
hehe ..hijackers at work !

Elana + FTR - the forum post terrorists !

TBird....for once FTR and I didn\'t start this one. We just jumped on board the already hi jacked thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBiRD
04-15-2003, 05:40 PM
hrhr , still its basically the same terroristic activity..maybe even crazier than that :
Re-hijacking a hijacked post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

or would u prefer to be called : \"terrorist freelancers\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
meaning u jump in , and colaborate with the present hijackers whenever u get a chance to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Damn I actually begin to like the word \"hijacker\"

If u break it down ...its actually build of 2 words :

Hi = as in High from WeeD and jacker = as in jacking off too much !

So combined , this means you are ridin the green dragon and tickling the taco at the same time...

Maybe I\'ll become a hijacker myself , if u have a place left for me.

Well I\'m a newbie at hijacking..but how about a first try :

PENIS !!!

Enjoy !

Elana
04-15-2003, 06:03 PM
Excellent TBird. You are off to a great start in the world of hi jacking. Take my hand....let me teach you all I know.

TBiRD
04-15-2003, 06:46 PM
Hmm...If u replace \"hand\" with \"boob\" in your last sentence , I\'m hired for life !

Whoa look , I\'m gettin better eh ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif hijackers unite !

Elana
04-15-2003, 07:22 PM
Just reach your hand out. Whatever you grab on to first is fine with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TBiRD
04-15-2003, 07:29 PM
Excellent....

1. Tbird (being the smartass he randomly is) gets on his KNEES !

2. ...Now reaches out and grabs.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

3. ...wonders if its him , or has Elana lately been fooling around with NPA/w /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hmm dirty minds think alike !