PDA

View Full Version : Spraying Pheros

seadove
04-13-2003, 02:50 AM
Here\'s what I tried :

While I was ironing my shirts I thought maybe instead of sparying water, I\'ll spray a mix of Gavenchy, diluted with water so as to not be so strong, and a bit of NPA.

That\'s what I did on one shirt.It smells quite good, with light ironing so as not to destroy the mones.

Wore the shirt and apart from people saying \"nice smell\", and \"what was that?\" nothing else happened.

Phantom
04-13-2003, 03:54 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Wore the shirt and apart from people saying \"nice smell\", and \"what was that?\" nothing else happened.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

lol, mission failed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

EXIT63
04-13-2003, 04:16 AM
While I was ironing my shirts

Well, the sight of Seadove ironing his shirts is gonna be stuck in my head all day. Hey Seadove, complete the picture for us...Were you wearing one of those Edith Bunker aprons? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-13-2003, 04:16 AM

Well, the sight of Seadove ironing his shirts is gonna be stuck in my head all day. Hey Seadove, complete the picture for us...Were you wearing one of those Edith Bunker aprons? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

seadove
04-13-2003, 08:56 AM
OK

I\'ve ironed another shirt, this time I sprayed Dolche &amp; Gabbana mixed with TE.

It smells much better.I\'ll try it on tomorrow and then We\'ll see.

OK Archie?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

oscar
04-13-2003, 09:10 AM
Stifle Ivan!

Don\'t you know that temperatures over 155 degrees Fahrenheit can degrade pheros?
Geeeez!

Kids, DON\'T try this at home!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seadove
04-13-2003, 07:58 PM
Kids, DON\'T try this at home!

Oh come on Oscar, one would think I\'m trying on an explosive belt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The shirts smell very nice and I\'m ironing them at very low temperatures.I\'m sure I\'m not destroying the pheros.

You\'ll be the first to know if I score, ok? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

oscar
04-14-2003, 02:04 PM
seadove,

C\'mon, I\'m not really saying you\'re doing anything dangerous. I\'m just warning you that you may be pissing away your pheros by degrading their effectiveness. If you can hold your finger to the iron surface for several seconds without pain, then you\'re probably below the critical temperature. (Kids, don\'t try that either!)

How about just ironing the fragrance in, then adding the pheros AFTER while the shirt is still slightly warm?

I can\'t help it. I just have this aversion to waste. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seadove
04-14-2003, 09:25 PM
How about just ironing the fragrance in, then adding the pheros AFTER while the shirt is still slightly warm?

Oscar

I think I might just try that.Thanks Oscar.
And by the way, I\'m really getting positive results with this.Less OD and more pleasant fragrance.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif