PDA

View Full Version : Bowling- A tribute to Franki

seadove
04-13-2003, 12:05 AM
Franki works hard at the factory and spends most evenings bowling or playing basketball at the gym. His girlfriend thinks he is pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday, she takes him to a local strip club.

The doorman at the club greets them and says, \"Hey, Franki! How ya doin\'?\"

His girlfriend is puzzled and asks if he\'s been to this club before. \"Oh no,\" says Franki. \"He\'s on my bowling team.\"

When they are seated, a waitress asks Franki if he\'d like his usual Heineken. His girl is becoming uncomfortable and says, \"You must come here a lot for that woman to know that you drink Heineken.\"

\"No, honey, she\'s in the Ladies Bowling League. We share lanes with them.\"

A stripper comes over to their table and throws her arms around Franki. \"Hi Franki,\" she says, \"Want your usual table dance?\"

Franki\'s girlfriend, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club. Franki follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her and she starts screaming at him.

The cabby turns his head and says, \"Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, Franki!\"

Didn\'t change anything in this joke, only Carlsburg instead of Budweiser. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
04-13-2003, 01:28 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Make that Carlsberg beer Heineken.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seadove
04-13-2003, 01:30 AM
Ok I changed it to Heineken.But I prefer Carlsberg.Probably the best beer in the world, Love of my life sort of stuff.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

franki
04-13-2003, 01:36 AM
LOL, Heineken doesn\'t taste very good, but it belongs to me. (I never had a Carlsberg beer).

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
04-13-2003, 03:52 AM
Isn\'t Carlsberg beer the one with that really cool top that is more like a latch?

EXIT63
04-13-2003, 04:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Isn\'t Carlsberg beer the one with that really cool top that is more like a latch?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You\'re thinking of Grolsch. The Worlds Greatest Beer Bottle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-13-2003, 04:28 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You\'re thinking of Grolsch. The Worlds Greatest Beer Bottle!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s right, Exit. I was thinking of Grolsch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Now buy me a beer so I can walk around with it the whole night drinking less than half of it.