PDA

View Full Version : Saddam's "Love Shack"

Enticing
04-12-2003, 12:48 PM
Troops Discover Lush Saddam Hideaway
By CHRIS TOMLINSON, Associated Press Writer

BAGHDAD, Iraq - The doors of the town house opened to reveal a playboy\'s fantasy straight from the 1960s: mirrored bedroom, lamps shaped like women, air-brushed paintings of a topless blonde woman and a mustached hero battling a crocodile.

On the wall and in the bedroom were photos of Saddam Hussein and one of his mistresses. Military officials suspect they found one of the paranoid Iraqi leader\'s many safe houses.

\"This must have been Saddam\'s love shack,\" said Sgt. Spencer Willardson of Logan, Utah.

The split-level, one-bedroom town house is in a Baath Party enclave in an upscale neighborhood in central Baghdad where generals and senior party officials lived.

The idea of Saddam having a love shack is just - ewww, nasty. I can\'t imagine anyone more revolting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-12-2003, 12:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
air-brushed paintings of a topless blonde woman and a mustached hero battling a crocodile.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
That was NOT me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
04-12-2003, 12:58 PM

The idea of Saddam having a love shack is just - ewww, nasty. I can\'t imagine anyone more revolting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

He is not un ugly guy though, I would think. I can think of a 1000 things that are more revolting....

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
04-12-2003, 01:03 PM
I think I would have trouble getting wet and horny with an evil murderous dictator. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
04-12-2003, 01:28 PM
I think I would have trouble getting wet and horny with an evil murderous dictator. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well, once you get over the whole evil murderous dictator thing I am sure you may find something special with him.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2003, 02:35 PM
I\'d rather do the crocodile.

franki
04-12-2003, 03:29 PM
http://www.saddamhussein.blogspot.com/ (\"http://www.saddamhussein.blogspot.com/\")

Check out this site, for more on Saddam.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
04-12-2003, 04:36 PM
I think I would have trouble getting wet and horny with an evil murderous dictator

Come on...all chicks are hung up on that power thing!

Elana
04-12-2003, 04:40 PM
That\'s true. We could sit around on a Saturday night watching video\'s of the men he slaughtered. We would have a good ole laugh as their children cried watching there Dad\'s get murdered. I sure hope he has lots of popcorn on hand. Do you think that they have Dorito\'s in Iraq? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-12-2003, 04:41 PM
http://www.saddamhussein.blogspot.com/ (\"http://www.saddamhussein.blogspot.com/\")

Check out this site, for more on Saddam.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I love it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
That site is great.

EXIT63
04-12-2003, 04:52 PM
Do you think that they have Dorito\'s in Iraq?...

Yes...they\'re called Camelos.
They come in \"Goat Cheese\"
and \"Cool Oasis\" flavors.

Hey, I finally figured out how you lost your head!

Elana
04-12-2003, 04:56 PM
ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mmmmmmm Camelos

Watcher
04-13-2003, 11:38 AM
MMMMMM No comment.