PDA

View Full Version : Women's Flirting Skills

Enticing
04-12-2003, 11:31 AM
I was wondering, some you guys talk a good game, but if a woman tried to pick you up/hit on you/seduce you, in the most direct way, would you stop and wonder \"what\'s wrong with it\" (looking a gift horse in the mouth), or would ya jump at the opportunity?

Also, please enlighten, re: flirting (women flirting with you).. what has been your favorite approach? Do you prefer coy and sneaky or direct and overt? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks in advance for your participation in this most .. anecdotal survey! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
04-12-2003, 11:35 AM
I am curious to hear from the boys about this as well. I don\'t really flirt. I just ask for what I want.....I seduce. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have scared a few men in my days.

EXIT63
04-12-2003, 12:01 PM
Don\'t know...Never happened.

franki
04-12-2003, 12:03 PM
Sometimes a guy would think the girl is not a challenge and thus not interesting, if she flirts too overtly. On the other hand, if he likes what he sees and hears he might decide to answer her flirting moves.

For me, a girl that is (acting) like she is a BIT shy, is the most attractive. She has to let the guy know what she wants, but in a subtle way and give the guy the impression he is not only being seduced, but that he is also seducing her with the way he talks / dances.

Hope that makes sense..

BTW, not too many guys read the women\'s forum.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enticing
04-12-2003, 12:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
BTW, not too many guys read the women\'s forum.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Really? I know I am new, but it seems that they do. At least the regulars do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif \"Sexual music\" has 58 replies... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
04-12-2003, 12:56 PM
An advantage of the women\'s forum is that most of the \"idiots\" don\'t bother to post here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2003, 01:20 PM
On the other hand, some of the best minds don\'t come here because they think all we do is talk about nail polish and face cream. So I have sometimes posted in the main forum just to get their attention, knowing that my post would be moved either here or to Off Topics at some point.

I\'ve scared off a number of men myself, being direct. It\'s an excellent question Enticing asks, because women get conflicting advice. Women\'s magazines invariably say that men LOVE it when a woman initiates and says what she wants - but I have found that most \"vanilla\" men react in disbelief and sometimes then in disgust, because they determine I\'m a slut, so they put themselves above me -- or they are completely intimdated.

On rare occasion you find a guy who is game and can conduct himself decently afterwards, too, but that\'s rare in my experience. I wonder about you women.

And would love to hear more of what the guys think.

druid
04-12-2003, 01:55 PM
i read it.

EXIT63
04-12-2003, 05:00 PM
What\'s a \"vanilla\" man?

Elana
04-12-2003, 05:04 PM
Like straight laced, I think.

MOBLEYC57
04-12-2003, 05:55 PM
Mobley\'s piece:

It all depends on the mood I\'m in Lady Enticing. If you catch me hungry and feeling like King of the Jungle...I like the innocent approach. Normally, if someone gives me a hint of interest, and she\'s an EYEGASM...I\'ll click on my keen sense of smell for the possibilities of fresh &amp; sweet nectar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Still...it depends on my mood. I\'m not easy, and require lots of work. If you wore a skirt that was so short, your crouch showed when you walked...You wouldn\'t touch me, nor I you. But for the next fella...well, he may lose his mind and let his boner guide him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif For me...it\'s not about the numbers (quantity)...it\'s about quality. Never liked the type that likes to sleep with every man in her zip code. Tarzanas...swinging from man to man. Would you prefer a man that has slept with lots of women, or would you prefer fresh meat that\'s not well known in the streets? That\'s what I thought! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Anywho, it depends on the type of woman approaching me, and my mood. I think everyone chooses according to their taste. Class goes well with cool whip, honey, chocolate, or molasses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif...slutty can go to my buddy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bundyburger
04-12-2003, 07:44 PM
Just about every time a female has been aggressively forward I have taken offence (as if she is teasing me in front of her friends for a laugh, or joking etc).

The successful ones, all they had to do was be \"obvious\" about what I meant to them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And by successful I mean that I got the message and could give a \'cool\' answer.
I have what I need then to take it to the next level. If that\'s what I want. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2003, 07:59 PM
\"If that\'s what I want.\"

Bundy\'s da stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Funlover
04-12-2003, 10:26 PM
Sounds like you are getting your answers. Personally, I don\'t mind someone that tells me what she wants, as long as she is not too \"pushy\". That will drive me away. If she appears to be a little shy (but friendly), and knows how to flirt &amp; smells good to me, then I would definately be interested. Coming on too strong turns me off. I hope this makes sense.

Funlover

Elana
04-13-2003, 03:45 AM
I was only once flat out turned down for coming on too strong. He was the son of a very famous baseball player. We had kissed once at a club, he invited me back to his place and I declined. When I saw him out again, I wanted to hook up with him and he blew me off. I told him what I would do to him if he took me home, and he told me that the only way I could go home with him was if I f@#ked (\"f@#ked\") his cousin too. I was so embarrassed. I acted like a slut and was treated like one. That was the only time it backfired. It still didn\'t get me to change my evil ways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
04-13-2003, 03:54 AM
I acted like a slut and was treated like one.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
04-13-2003, 03:57 AM
I acted like a slut and was treated like one.

Men love sluts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Franki

proteus
04-13-2003, 05:06 AM
Well I\'ve found the pushy ones are oftentimes just \"talkers\" and when you try to get them to walk the talk they get scared pretty fast and \"run\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
04-13-2003, 05:12 AM
Well I\'ve found the pushy ones are oftentimes just \"talkers\" and when you try to get them to walk the talk they get scared pretty fast and \"run\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I take my sex very seriously. I follow through. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I wouldn\'t consider myself pushy at all. I just don\'t like to waste time, so I get to the point.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2003, 06:37 AM
What did his cousin look like?

Elana
04-13-2003, 06:40 AM
What did his cousin look like?

Flat out gorgeous! He was really being a cocky ass about it. If he had the right approch, I would have been all over it. I\'ll try to find pictures of them on the web and PM you. The family is pretty well known because of their dad.

Elana
04-13-2003, 06:43 AM
FTR- I found a picture. PM me your email

Enticing
04-13-2003, 07:49 AM
Hey I\'ll take some of that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
04-13-2003, 08:06 AM
Hey I\'ll take some of that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Enticing....you\'ve got mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bivonic
04-13-2003, 08:18 AM
I was wondering, some you guys talk a good game, but if a woman tried to pick you up/hit on you/seduce you, in the most direct way, would you stop and wonder \"what\'s wrong with it\" (looking a gift horse in the mouth), or would ya jump at the opportunity?

Also, please enlighten, re: flirting (women flirting with you).. what has been your favorite approach? Do you prefer coy and sneaky or direct and overt? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks in advance for your participation in this most .. anecdotal survey! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I\'m a sucker for two types of girls which is odd because they are direct opposites, the first kind which most of my past girlfriends have been have been shy-librarian types, with a beauty that I see &amp; most men don\'t &amp; I enjoy elevating their self-esteem. The other types are the confident-competitive-sexy types, I\'m not sure if they are the ones for me but I am attracted to them. I find the shy-librarians need to be pursued initially but once you give them a little bump to their self-esteem they can be very direct in their flirting, I think they do not flirt as much as the other type I described so they are less \"sneaky\" about it. I\'ll give you an example I had a date with my ex a little while back &amp; we met for some drinks in the city, then we went back to my town &amp; I took her to this sushi place, I got some new electronic gadget she wanted to play with so she wrote me this note: \"You need to learn to enjoy the taste of fish...in bed.\" (long story short she gave the worst BJ\'s so whenever I went down on her she always wanted to return the favor &amp; then get mad when I wouldn\'t climax; plus I only like tuna &amp; not other seafood hence the double entendre)

For a girl to get my attention she only needs to do one of two things:

1. Grab my bicep &amp; hold it for more then 2 seconds.
2. Make &amp; hold direct eye contact &amp; smile.

Verbal advances usually don\'t do it for me, I think I\'d rather be gunwitched &amp; only when she gets me into a sexual state would I want her to start verbalizing her pursuit.

Enticing
04-13-2003, 08:28 AM
Bivonic: Thank you for answering my question with examples! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I really appreciate it.

Can you tell me what \"gunwitching\" is? Afraid I am not familiar with that term. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cloud9
04-13-2003, 11:05 AM
As much as I like to be pursued and flerted with, I have more respect for the ones I pursue and get.

Elana
04-14-2003, 03:32 AM
As much as I like to be pursued and flerted with, I have more respect for the ones I pursue and get.

Respect? Who\'s looking for respect? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
We want the D

Enticing
04-14-2003, 03:44 AM
Lady Bartender: \"You wanna go home with me tonight? It\'s been a long time...\"

Shaft: \"What do you want this time? You want the LD? Or you just wanna be held?\"

Lady Bartender: \"I want the LD, baby! And THEN I wanna be held.\"

Shaft: \"Well you know it\'s my duty, to please that booty.\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
04-14-2003, 04:25 AM
Oh jeez I\'m so out of date.

What\'s a \"D\" and what\'s an \"LD\"

Pray educate me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enticing
04-14-2003, 07:18 AM
I\'m not particularly sure myself, but I\'m thinking the D is D!CK, and LD = long d!ck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What do you think, Elana?

Elana
04-14-2003, 07:37 AM
What do you think, Elana?

I would have to say that you are correct. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2003, 10:49 AM
B I N G O! And she wins the prize! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

nonscents
04-14-2003, 12:23 PM
I used to work for companies where the women\'s magazines were required reading. I remember about 5 years ago Cosmopolitan sent a young female reporter to one of those superstore bookstores in Manhattan. She had a guy friend lurk about 50 feet away in case she got into some kind of real trouble she couldn\'t extricate herself from.

She then went up to about 7 guys who caught her fancy and said that her apartment was about 5 blocks away. She would tell the guy that she really wants to make love with him right now.

They all said yes except for the gay ones.

(Yes, FTR did say that this is what the women\'s magazines say.)

In my premarital days, women would come over and wouldn\'t leave. There comes a time in the evening when it\'s \"time to go\" but they didn\'t. I remember the ones I wasn\'t real attracted to. The fact that I wasn\'t attracted to them didn\'t stop me. (They were all women whom I knew prior to the night we had sex.) I think that I am a pretty typical male. If there is a fertile vessel that needs to be inseminated, why let an opportunity go to waste? It\'s all prerational. The primitive brain just takes over.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-14-2003, 12:39 PM
\"Respect? Who\'s looking for respect?
We want the D\"

You can give the respect to yo mumma. Just give me the penis.

And I promise you\'ll respect me plenty when we\'re done. You might even be in awe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

proteus
04-14-2003, 03:09 PM
[quote

You can give the respect to yo mumma. Just give me the penis.

And I promise you\'ll respect me plenty when we\'re done. You might even be in awe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Very intriguing comment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TBiRD
04-15-2003, 06:37 PM
@Mobleyc57 in reply to:
\"Never liked the type that likes to sleep with every man in her zip code. Tarzanas...swinging from man to man. Would you prefer a man that has slept with lots of women, or would you prefer fresh meat that\'s not well known in the streets? \"

Damn I just don\'t get it ! Whats up with all that bull$hit , and all the hatred against women that \"come around\" as you say ?! Am I the only man on this planet who appriciates EXPERIENCED women/girls !!! I don\'t care at all if she slept with 100 men before me , I use a goddamn condom and enjoy it...Why is it wrong for women to sleep around if its totally O.K. for men ?! ---&gt;f*cked up society !!!

Look , the only thing you can blame a \"goes around comes around girl\" for is , that all she probably wants from u is : SEX....if you\'re good she will stay with u , if not she will soon move on to another ! But thats about it!!! , She is not dirty / stupid / sleezy / cheezy / less attractive than a shy women / and she will not strike u with a multitude of genital diseases if u use condoms ! (ok..mobley didnt say dirtystupidsleezy , but others did so I\'m enraged and defending the sexually curious females /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

So my opinion is : Unless you are the \"long lasting relationship kind of guy\" TAKE the chance and boink an experienced girl , just keep in mind that boinking is all she probably wants aswell - so no feelings are hurt in the end !

But don\'t hate on those girls , if you fell in love with her and expected too much ---&gt; Your fault !

And 2 say something \"on topic\"

Yes its true : 99 outta 100 men would not reject a nice women that walked up and instantly offered SEX !
Its been tested and discussed more than enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And this pretty much says EVERYTHING about the sedction skills women NEED to have. = NONE AT ALL lol. (This is 100% true for nice women -however those who are a bit facially challanged just need to find \"same level\" males ..and vuola no seducing skills required again.)

I think oscar once gave a nice quote , something along those lines:

A famous author once wrote a book for women \"how to seduce men\" - it only had one page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well u get the idea....

**DONOTDELETE**
04-15-2003, 06:57 PM
I\'m sure you know how much I appreciated that post!

Elana
04-15-2003, 07:11 PM
I have never appreciated Tbird more than I do now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-15-2003, 08:26 PM
\"Damn I just don\'t get it ! Whats up with all that bull$hit , and all the hatred against women that \"come around\" as you say ?! Am I the only man on this planet who appriciates EXPERIENCED women/girls !!! I don\'t care at all if she slept with 100 men before me , I use a goddamn condom and enjoy it...Why is it wrong for women to sleep around if its totally O.K. for men ?! ---&gt;f*cked up society !!!\"

Bird, Bro, Broham -- Somethings you\'re just not suppose to get. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Bullshit? Label as you may. Hatred? You\'ve got me mixed up with the man down the street, round the corner, by the stop sign, near the liquor store. I don\'t even hate racist indiviuals...I just feel sorry for\'em. There\'s nothing like a woman...I\'m a man that enjoys their company, and appreciates them as well. As for bonking, or what have you...whatever blows your hair back. I like orally pleasing me lady, and if you don\'t have a problem with licking behind other males....maybe you\'re in search of the LD, and seeming that you don\'t know me, nor I you...would probably be better if you directed your energy on your two followers...they appreciate your way of thinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Yep! Society is pretty F\'ed up alright! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The only ugly thing about your finger pointing in my direction is...if you were two feet away...you\'d just say hi, and wait for me to turn my back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Tuff! Mi dispiace testa di cazzo, ma sei proprio un uomo di merda. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif TATER!!!!

TBiRD
04-15-2003, 08:44 PM
oh well, first of all: OK maybe I was a little to harsh with u. I read lots of this hatred stuff lately , and u just triggered my rage. Still , I didn\'t mean to insult u , or put u in line with the man on the street , because I actually enjoy your presence on this forum and your sense of humor very much. However , AGAIN , you are giving me a reason to be harsh with u (+ u show that u are no way better than the average slim minded man) . Wussup with that stupid line eh ?

&lt;&lt;&lt;\"I like orally pleasing me lady, and if you don\'t have a problem with licking behind other males....\"&gt;&gt;&gt;

I hope , reading it again u will realize that this doesnt count as an arguement and is a stupid thing to say in the first place. It sounds again like you\'re trying to say she is \"DIRTY\". WTF? WHY ? Just cos she slept with lots of men before she automatically totally got rid of hygiene ? You think she doesnt wash down there , cos she is more experienced than the shy girl ?
LOL ! Just think about it. I\'d bet my left nut anytime , that a \"curious\" girl with many male partners is just as clean down there (if not even cleaner) as the \"society role model gal\"

Damn f*cked-up-society induced thinking : Many partners = dirty crotch... Oh well ! You should know better than that.

I HOPE THIS POST HAS YOU THINKING!!!!! TAAAATEEEEER !

Oh and I think FTR + Elana were just making a bit fun of me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (like they always do - wich I like)
if not ...then I\'ll have to blush a bit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-15-2003, 08:55 PM
I\'m going to please you once more. There are people that don\'t mind women that sleep with any and everyone, and there are people that do T-Bird. When I was in my teens, I\'d agree with you...do anything that moves/do-able. I now think with the head above me neck me friend. If I thought the way you thought...I\'d get laid everytime I went out. Fat ones, short ones, ugly ones, pretty ones, skinny ones, tall ones, black ones, white ones...yudder yudder yudder. Yes, I\'m all about a serious relationship, and I don\'t knock anyone for sleeping with any and everyone. It\'s just not Mobley. Your harshness doesn\'t bother me...when I first came to this forum, I almost allowed a couple of people to run me off because THEY didn\'t understand me. I still have my first hate PM in my inbox. But I was being caring Mobley, and they took it a different route. I\'m still here, and even though I may stop posting, I\'ll still be here. Back to the converstation...some people don\'t know how to handle a relationship, some don\'t belong in one. You ever heard the saying...\"You can\'t make a whore a housewife?\" It\'s so true, and a woman the likes a variety of men...belongs with a variety of men. A man that likes a variety of women, belongs with a variety of women. It\'s just not me, nor do I support it. PERIOD. Will my opinion change the way men and women are/think? Not!!! And guess what! The world still turns. Be well TB. TATER!!!

Enticing
04-16-2003, 02:46 AM
Tbird, Mobley, I got \"nothin but love\" for the both of you! Love me a randy casual sex partner, and then the oral specialist is purty popular as well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The only thing that gets me irritated is the ole double standard. Like if you went up and actually proposition the hot guy you have you eye on, he might bite.. but in the back of his mind, somehow going to bed with you wasn\'t as \'sweet\' because perhaps you were just too \"attainable\"? The game gets old when you already know which fruit you wanna pick, but if you grab right for it... maybe you\'re subconsciously placed in this \'whore\' category by [some] men.

I guess it\'s that ole TE, or NPA, makes me wanna just go right out and blab what\'s on my mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif and I have been seeing what it\'s like to have to temper and rein in that drive somewhat, and also the fear of rejection. In short, what it feels like to be a horny guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Thanks for thinkin out loud! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And BTW, there was no reason for the babeball dude to be rude and assinine in his approach to Elana. I don\'t think she \"asked\" to be talked to that way (i.e., a \'slut\'). I don\'t know ALL the details...but .. As she said, had he behaved in a different way, she may have taken him up on the 3some. In other words, just because you want to have wild sex with someone, doesn\'t give you license to be crude or insulting to them. Sounds like he alpha-ed out on you, Elana. \"this my woman tonight, you must [bad word] my cousin\" (Excuse me?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

TBiRD
04-16-2003, 04:48 AM
@Mobleyc57 - Aaaaah , now you\'re talking !
I pretty much agree with 100% of the stuff u said in your last post. I respect your decision , and I realize you are the relationship kind of guy , so the only true/valid arguement u can bring up against \"the \"easy\" woman\" is indeed \"You can\'t make a whore a housewife!\" . True dat.
But as I said before , thats about it. Everything else is \"society , gossip , bull$hit , badmouthing...\"
Well , now that we agree , there is no need to continue this conversation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif so lets put our energy in MORE important things ...

oh and last but not least : &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;If I thought the way you thought...I\'d get laid everytime I went out. Fat ones, short ones, ugly ones, pretty ones, skinny ones, tall ones, black ones, white ones...yudder yudder yudder. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Ehehe...for me its just : pretty ones , tall ones , black ones , white ones , short ones - save the fatties,skinnies + uglys for watcher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

*tbird ducks\'n hides*

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 07:09 AM
\"@Mobleyc57 - Aaaaah , now you\'re talking !\"

TBird - I\'ve been talking, you just didn\'t pick up what I was laying down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

\"the only true/valid arguement u can bring up against \"the \"easy\" woman\"

See what I mean? You still don\'t understand...there is NO argument. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I don\'t have anything against the easy women...I just prefer that they build their nest of momentary pleasures with men like yourself...easy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

\"But as I said before , thats about it. Everything else is \"society , gossip , bull$hit , badmouthing...\"

Society has a bunch of people messed up, just not this one. If you ever see me working my stuff according to society...you have my permission to walk up to me and kick me in the as#. The only grip society has on me is the things you do to go to jail...I won\'t cross that line. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Anywho...Be well!! And remember....don\'t eat no yellow snow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Tater!!!

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 07:24 AM
Lady Enticing - I\'m with you. Everyone has what they consider something...whore, jerk, as*hole, dog, yudder yudder yudder, that they label people according to the way they think they should act/be. I wouldn\'t call a prostitute a prostitute. And no...Elana, regardless of how she may have acted/came across, was disrepected. There\'s no doubt in my mind that the fellow is so used to the come ons, that it\'s probably his ritual not to have sex with anyone without his cousin except for maybe, his woman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif You can cool believe he\'s had takers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif But anywho, your post...what you said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Be well...and love back at\'cha!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 07:34 AM
P.S. Lady E -

\"The only thing that gets me irritated is the ole double standard. Like if you went up and actually proposition the hot guy you have you eye on, he might bite.. but in the back of his mind, somehow going to bed with you wasn\'t as \'sweet\' because perhaps you were just too \"attainable\"?\"

That should irritate you madam. But if you came up to me, and you sported a nice set of toiletgrippers...and I didn\'t see you attacking different men all the time...I\'d be your huckleberry!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2003, 07:53 AM
TBird:

You were not too harsh.
I was not teasing at all so blush if you need to.
In fact, Mobley\'s post about \"licking behind someone\" disgusted me to the point I was still thinking about it driving in to work this morning, and I wrote for awhile in a response window and then just decided Screw it, why bother, it\'s not like he would listen anyway.

Then today I check the thread and you\'ve written EXACTLY what I wanted to say.

Mobley, you\'re reflecting double standard all over the place. Even this incredible bullshit about \"You can\'t make a whore a housewife.\" First of all, is a woman who enjoys sex outside of serious relationships categorically a WHORE? You know what?

I slept around from age 13 to 30-something - and then I decided to get married. I never once cheated on my husband. And I didn\'t want our marriage to end. It was just too upsetting to me that he spent nights in jail for solicitation of prostitution. Oh, and when he\'d spend hours on the phone in the bedroom, talking to his regular girlfriend. The first time I noticed that something was wrong regarding those phone calls was one day I was in the living room ironing his shirts and watching television, and when I took the ironed shirts in the bedroom to hang them up, he started stammering on the telephone, and it occurred to me to wonder, \"Who is he talking to??\"

If a woman thinks you\'re worthy of her fidelity, she will put down the playthings. Even the most playful of us. These categories you create for your convenience don\'t exist, whores v housewives. In other words, MADONNA/WHORE SYNDROME. In other words, DOUBLE STANDARD.

Mobley, this is a wake up call.

AND her pussy\'s dirty, you\'re convinced of that, obviously. I mean ....

See, this is why I didn\'t write before. There\'s so much wrong I can\'t even begin to address it all.

TBird, THANK YOU for having your head on straight. You have no idea how refreshing it is. It makes me rage, too. When will the bullsh!t EVER stop?

Edit: MadDoc and I wrote and posted at the same time. So although our posts appear one after the other, they were written independently. MadDoc came to say the same thing - it\'s not a matter of Whores and Angels.

MadDoctor
04-16-2003, 07:53 AM
\"You can\'t make a whore a housewife!\"

No? Where do you think they all go when their career is winding down? Assuming they haven\'t decided that they prefer women by then, or caught an awful STD...

I know that the girl in my high school who admitted to turning a lot of tricks wound up as a housewife. And why shouldn\'t she have? To my mind, \"can\'t turn a whore...\" makes exactly the sense that \"can\'t turn a housewife into a whore\" would, i.e. zero sense. A woman can be whatever she wants to be, and she can also change what she is.

I kind of lurked on this topic, figuring that everything which could be said probably would be. To get around to answering the original question, need they be mutually exclusive? I always appreciated it when women were pretty up front about what they wanted. Having to be the one to initiate things all the time gets old, and there\'s always the fear of rejection thing that every single guy lives with. It\'s a bit like being expected to always be on top, always in missionary position. Why limit things, and always make one party do all the work?

I guess I\'d like some combination of flirting and blatant best. Too coy and I\'d think the woman just wasn\'t very interested -- which would be the only way to fail completely. Too blatant and I\'d feel like we\'d missed an opportunity for some fun flirting, which would be unfortunate. Not unfortunate enough to make a lot of difference in outcome, though!

I suspect that what\'s true for women on this issue is also true for a lot of guys. If you\'re going after them in a way that would be appealing to you, were you on the receiving end, I\'d think you couldn\'t go too wrong. That baseball player\'s kid? I think he was just getting back at Elana for her having turned him down before. He sounds kind of on the bratty side to me, probably gets pissed off when he doesn\'t get his way. He probably would have been a jerk no matter what approach she used.

Irish
04-16-2003, 11:14 AM
I used to think I fell for a certain \'type\' of woman, but age has taught me it\'s a certain behavior that gets me.

If a girl looks me in the eye and smiles, seems interested in what I have to say and asks me questions, and gives some indication she finds me attractive (it can be very subtle), them I am invariably fired up. If she touches me even in the most casual \'innocent\' way during our conversation, I notice and am encouraged.

That\'s really all she has to do. After I begin to pursue I don\'t mind if she becomes a little aloof - she needs to keep her dignity after all. She\'s given me a signal to try - then it\'s my job to prove myself.

It\'s all a matter of personality I guess, but a woman that\'s too overt does spook me a little - I know I can\'t be that appealing, and I wonder what\'s up! On the other end of the spectrum, I have gone after a few women that were completely aloof and cold to me - that was grim work and probably not worth the effort I went through. So for me, some signal of interest from her is enough to encourage me to try.

I am put off by women that overtly pursue me and appear desperate. But I guess that\'s human nature…

Elana
04-16-2003, 11:40 AM
I am put off by women that overtly pursue me and appear desperate. But I guess that\'s human nature…

What does aggressive have to do with desperate? Do you think an aggressive woman is acting desperate? Or do you see these as two different behaviors? I can be aggressive in asking for what I want, but I am so far from desperate. Also, I don\'t believe any of you guys would turn down a sexy aggressive woman asking you to f*&amp;k her, unless you were in a serious relationship and were trying to be faithful.

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 11:42 AM
Has anyone herd of HPV..well, it\'s one of the most common stds(genital warts), and it doesn\'t matter if you wear a condom or not, you still will get it. There are others too that spread without a condom. I think your wrong about girls that sleep around are the same as ones that don\'t. Just like a guy that sleeps around, he is seen as nasty to a lot of women. Now, I do know that there is the whole gender discrimenation, but most women will agree that they see a man in the same way they see a girl that sleeps around. There are different types, some good girls that just like sex, some sluts, some trashy, some whores, some walking diseases. but hey, if you like\'em experienced, just be very careful. You may want to wear a hazmat(sp?) suit like in the movie \"Outbreak\" before your penis goes for some deep sea diving.

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 11:50 AM
FTR - Once again you\'re pissing up the wrong tree. It\'s fine with me love if you chose to slip slide...that\'s your right. You remember when you wrote me that ugly PM when I was only feeling sorry for you, and I said that I was even thinking about asking you out for coffee once I went to visit my son. It wasn\'t because I wanted you, it was because I felt your pain, and even then you dress in your Ninja outfit, and let me have it, I still felt your pain. You almost stopped me from posting with that one. I couldn\'t handle it then, cause there\'s nothing uglier than me having the feeling that I pissed someone off. I know now, I can\'t control that...some people are just out of reach when it comes to understanding. I\'ll just have to chalk another one off as...you just didn\'t understand. It\'s cool, I\'m cool, you\'re cool. Sorry to be the cause of your stomach turning. No pun intended, but you don\'t know that do you? And no...it\'s not about whores and angels...some morals never change, some just give them up. I\'m not important to you shorty, so don\'t let my words put you in an uneasy state...\"sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.\" As for harsh, no words are ever harsh...harsh is only when one decides to put a hand on this end with the intent to cause harm. As the world turns, continue to enjoy yourself FTR. Even though it may be hard for you to graps...Mobley wishes you well in everything that makes you feel good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Un bacio simpatico - Mobley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Irish
04-16-2003, 12:04 PM
I\'m alowed my own preferences, aren\'t I? The original post asked what flirting worked best as an anecdotal survey. I responded with my preference, which is the traditional signal from the woman and pursuit by the man.

I don\'t condemn or criticize those with other preferences. To each his/her own, with my blessing.

I don\'t think many women on this forum would express a yearning for a man that pursues them with apparent desperation - I expressed nothing different. But if anyone likes pursuit by the needy, that\'s ok with me too. It just doesn\'t do anything for me.

And yes, I have turned down sex with a physically attractive woman, more than once. I am a human being, not a mindless animal that copulates at any and every opportunity. Nor do I treat women as such.

I don\'t object to those with differeng opinions.

Elana
04-16-2003, 12:08 PM
Irish- You misunderstood me. I was asking you a question. I wanted to know if you thought aggressive and desperate were the same thing. Of course you are entitled to your opinion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 12:15 PM
What Irish said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Irish
04-16-2003, 12:18 PM
I don\'t think aggressiveness and desperation are the same at all. To some extent any signal to the opposite sex is bold and self-assured - \'aggressive\' if you will. Whether those signals are in a traditional masculine-feminne model or not is a matter of preference, and not what I meant by \'desperate\'.

\'Desperate\' to me is the neediness, lack of self-possession, unwillingness to back away when it\'s over - the classic \'stalker\' type. That\'s aggressiveness borne out of neediness and desperation, not self-assurance. I don\'t need sex badly enough to involve myself with that type of woman, no matter how physically attractive she might be.

Elana
04-16-2003, 12:28 PM
Good explanation Irish. I don\'t think anybody likes desperation in any form.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2003, 12:52 PM
Mobley. You think worse than a woman.

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 01:00 PM
Yes luv...I do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif But guess what! Still luv ya! Notin YOU can say or do to change that dear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I\'m just as stuborn as yeeself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2003, 01:00 PM
SHAMELESSLY emotionally manipulative and apparently unable to discuss anything without histrionics. Unbelievable.

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 01:01 PM
I love it when you talk dirty to me!! {{{{SMOOCH}}}}

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2003, 01:03 PM
Yet another witty, cogent remark.

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Don\'t make me want\'cha gurl! You turn me on when I have to look up a word! Stop it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

koolking1
04-16-2003, 01:53 PM
\"Moon, turn the tides ...... gently, gently\", Jimi Hendrix. I like it when a woman touches my arm, ever so gently. My kind of flirting!!! What do you women think when a stranger man touches your arm gently?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2003, 02:06 PM
That he\'s about to pick my pocket.

koolking1
04-16-2003, 02:16 PM
laughing, well, I\'ve done that too - but much more subtly.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2003, 02:24 PM
I used to date this guy who my girlfriends ENVIED me for ... he grabbed me by the wrist as I was walking by.

It worked.

And after we broke up, at the very same bar where we met, I saw him do it to another girl.

That was his move.

Of course he followed up with patter but I don\'t remember a word he said. I just remember being nabbed by the wrist.

Gerund
04-16-2003, 04:25 PM
Interesting thread~

In general, I\'d say that touch is essential to any serious flirting -- it removes some ambiguity for the guy.

And, as I get older, I\'m not very tempted by blatant invitations to \"fukk.\" Laugh if you want girls, because this may be the ultimate \"just desserts\" for us guys -- but I want to know what interest the girl has in me specifically, as an individual.

Lastly, in my experience, most women who feel free to sexually experience all the men they want are quite faithful when in relationships. When they want to be part of a \"couple\" with a guy, they\'re very loyal. This may be because they don\'t feel much temptation to stray -- they don\'t wonder what they\'re missing, because they\'ve experienced many men already.

proteus
04-16-2003, 04:59 PM
I think desperate is sleeping with anyone in the hopes that it will fill a deep need for love/companionship etc that is missing in one\'s life. I see this all the time - folks who sleep with any man or woman, not out of real physical desire, but rather in the hopes that it will quench loneliness etc.

This is when it\'s sad, and I don\'t condemn or look down on folks who do this as I know they are just seeking someone to love/love them, but for whatever reason are unable to find this, and so they give themselves easily to anyone as I guess they figure better to at least be having sex/a warm body next to them than to be alone once again that night.

In a way it makes sense, and maybe it is the better choice, but ultimately I think it\'s healthier to figure out how to get what one really wants and save oneself for someone who really does care about you.

BTW no-one could mistake your aggressiveness for being desperate Elana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif - you are far from that - you\'re just plain aggressive which is cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What does aggressive have to do with desperate? Do you think an aggressive woman is acting desperate? Or do you see these as two different behaviors? I can be aggressive in asking for what I want, but I am so far from desperate. Also, I don\'t believe any of you guys would turn down a sexy aggressive woman asking you to f*&amp;k her, unless you were in a serious relationship and were trying to be faithful.

Enticing
04-16-2003, 05:05 PM
koolking: What do you ladies think when a man gently touches your arm?

FTR: That her\'s about to pick my pocket.

BAAAHHHAHAAHAHAAAA FTR you kill me

Well I just wanted to share the good news today. Crush went to hug me hello, kissed my cheek so I returned the favor, landing a kiss on his neck at the shirt collar (no I don\'t use lipstick, don\'t ask LOL) saying : \"Mmmmm you smell good! (even though I didn\'t smell any cologne on him). What a nice start to the day.

Much later in the day, when he\'s very tired from surgery, I\'m giving him a little neck/backrub, and he\'s again telling me what a \"gift\" I have, \"good hands\", etc and about the goosebumps... so I \"infer\" that he should call me if he ever needs a real massage outside of the hospital, he goes \"that would be GREAT!\" and I write down my cell number for him on a piece of paper, and give it to him. I wasn\'t that smooth about it though, I felt really tongue tied and like a dork in the moment.

But, anyway, I did what I wanted to do, and felt really calm about it later. I\'m not sure I was totally clear in my intentions, maybe he\'s thinking I want a client or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif but anyway, it\'s a start. Later on I can tell him the only reason I want to give him a massage is so I can see him nekkid. hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Enticing, is he married? It sounds like he wants to, like, keep it on the DL even as it\'s happening. We\'re doing this but we\'re not really doing it sort of thing. Which is kind of fun if you can keep it straight in your mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Enticing
04-16-2003, 05:11 PM
There\'s another direction I wanted to go with this, re: flirting one-liners. (but I don\'t feel like starting a new thread) What are some of your favorite one-liners phrases to flatter the opposite sex?

Mmmm you smell really GOOD!

Have you been working out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (Thinking about the movie American Beauty here)

Wow, that color really suits you!

Or \"wow that color really brings out your eyes\"

Are you losing weight?

These might sound corny, but I think these they do work, provided you are sincere and use good eye contact. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What other things do you say to be charming? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Enticing
04-16-2003, 05:15 PM
umm. What? Yeah he\'s married and if anything happened at all, of COURSE it would have to be on the DL. *I* don\'t even want anyone knowing my business at work, I\'m very discrete.

Are you thinking he\'s just enjoying the flirtation but is not serious about actually going there? (That\'s certainly possible) Wasn\'t sure what you were trying to say there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 07:25 PM
\"Later on I can tell him the only reason I want to give him a massage is so I can see him nekkid.\"

Don\'t!!! He\'ll figure out why once the hands go to work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif And don\'t forget to accidently brush against the noodle every once and again when you\'re massing his thighs. Light touches against the lower buttocks mmmmmmm tickles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Should his noodle not raise up....run! There\'s a serious problem! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

\"What are some of your favorite one-liners phrases to flatter the opposite sex?\"

You can give out a little moan Mmmmmmm/sigh the next time you\'re stimulating his mind with your neck rubs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

\"Mmmm you smell really GOOD!

Have you been working out? (Thinking about the movie American Beauty here)

Wow, that color really suits you!

Or \"wow that color really brings out your eyes\"

Are you losing weight?

These might sound corny, but I think these they do work, provided you are sincere and use good eye contact.\"

Got my vote! But that\'s just me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

\"What other things do you say to be charming?\"

Neck rubs: I like the way you feel; For some reason, I like massaging you; You\'re tense...you need a full body massage as soon as possible. Mobley\'s thoughts...me sowwy ifa you no like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

On the crazy side...you can just OD on NPA/w, and take him! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I think you have enough witnesses/friends here on the forum that would testify that NPA/w was responsible, and make it stick in court. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif You got a kiss on the cheek...I\'d say you\'re in! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2003, 07:58 PM
Sorry, Enticing - I meant that I think he does want to go through with it but that he will act like it\'s not happening the whole time he\'s doing it. So far, that\'s what he\'s doing. It\'s all under the guise of \"getting a massage.\" His accepting your number was under the guise of getting a massage. I bet when he gets to your place, he\'ll still be playing the \"I\'m just here for a masssage\" thing up to the very last minute. He\'s following through but not acknowledging what he\'s doing. You both know you\'re doing one thing while pretending to be doing another. Just what I glimpsed from what you said, and how I guessed that he is married. That\'s a married guy kind of way to go about things.

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 08:22 PM
What FTR said. And remember...that rise in his pants won\'t be because he used too much spray starch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It\'ll tell a guys intention everytime! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif It\'ll probably be awoke and stretching before you open the door...unless he\'s like Mobley...wears three jockey straps to hold things down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Enticing
04-17-2003, 04:23 AM
Mobes -- (You don\'t accept private messages?) - appreciate the words of encouragement .. Thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It\'s very difficult as it is now to flirt at work because there\'s usually someone else around. So it has to seem light-hearted and somewhat fakey. But yeah when he tells me he likes my neckrubs, I\'m like \"Well, I enjoy it too!\" Last night was one of the first times he threw out a line to flirt in a sexy way with me, as we had this new massage thumper vibrator thing there (one of my coworkers is an actual masseuse) and I offerred to try it out on him. He goes \"Where you going to use it on me? Well never mind, it doesn\'t matter where you touch me, just as long as you touch me!\" and he had that eye twinkle. (really surprised me) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I tried it out on him, but he said he preferred my hands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Actually, we had to call him later to correct a medication error on the chart (his error) and my buddy was trying to get him paged by his answering service, and they had my buddy on hold forever. We have a list of the surgeons cell and beeper numbers for emergencies, so I\'m like, let\'s just call his cell, he\'s probably in the car on the way home.

So I dialed it, he picked up, I told him the problem and he gave me the correct order, but his voice was like butter, and like I could hear him smiling on the other end. But with four other nurses standing around, do you think I could reciprocate? Augh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sexy and frustrating at the same time. I kinda like the tension build-up, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Enticing
04-17-2003, 04:42 AM
On the crazy side...you can just OD on NPA/w, and take him!

I think we already established here that alot of men are intimidated by that kind of aggression. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif (of course it has crossed my mind!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-17-2003, 06:08 AM
Lady E - Sure I accept private messages! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Don\'t know what\'s wrong there...not the computer wiz on this end. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Words of encouragement!!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Pleeeeeeeeease!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif You know you got it going on! You just want a cheering section! But you go girl!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The poor fella is probably going home and giving his youknowwho a serious pounding, or slipping in the bathroom chocking his chicken because of you. Baaaaaaaaaaaad girl!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif It\'s just a matter of time, and you know this man!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Just make sure that if you\'re a rider (like working it on top), look down into his eyes and say, \"Who\'s your momma!!?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But even saying that, it\'s got to be at the riiiiiight time! When his mouth is open, that ugly frown is on his face, he\'s going Ooooooooooooh, and can\'t catch his breath...grab his hands and pin\'em down, and slam your succulant beastella down on that noodle, and beat him with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif When he starts spilling his oil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif say, \"That\'s what I want! That\'s what I want!\" and slam it down harder &amp; faster! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That should give him chills everytime he thinks about you working it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Hope it\'s it worth it, and he pulls a Mobley on ya.....licks you unconscious! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Don\'t hurt\'em! You don\'t want him saying, \"Yes mam, no mam\" with fear in his eyes at work, cause someone will know something\'s up, and ask, \"Girl, why is that man so afraid of you?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Be well Nautee Girl!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-17-2003, 06:20 AM
I think we already established here that alot of men are intimidated by that kind of aggression. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif (of course it has crossed my mind!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That, like everything else Lady E, is all about timing. One day it may bother you, the next day it may not. I\'m never intimidated, but more than often, I like the slick approach. Sometimes I run, but it\'s never because I\'m intimidated. I fear no woman...I\'ve learn that they\'re full of nectar. That\'s nothing to be afraid of...mmmmmmm yummmy...packed full of vitamins and proteins. Just say to\'em, \"If you\'re scared...get a dog!\" A chicken won\'t pleasure you from head to toe because he\'s afraid. You don\'t want that do ya? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Why not the D ANNND LD? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And as for people in the office...if you learn how to use them as a shield, you can always walk behind him and lightly brush up against his motor (rear). He\'ll get your meaning, but no one will see it. You just gotta make sure no one can see. You can do it...I\'ve got faith in ya!

jamesdeanmartin
09-26-2003, 02:37 PM
Still snooping around the women\'s forum when I have some spare time...

I\'ll bite on the survey.

I was wondering, some you guys talk a good game, but if a &gt;woman tried to pick you up/hit on you/seduce you, in the &gt;most direct way, would you stop and wonder \"what\'s wrong &gt;with it\"

For a second probably. I think we all tend to like the challenge. Although sometimes we aren\'t looking for that. Right now I sure as hell can tell you I\'m not looking for a challenge. I\'m over-stressed about a month into school in a new town and just trying to stay above water in my classes, I have enough challenges right now. I live alone, and would give my left arm to have someone to come home and just cuddle with and fall asleep at night.

But enough about me. Guys don\'t like teases at all. I was at a party a couple weeks back and a couple girls were flirting with a lot of guys and promising us blow jobs if we went to this bar. Of course they were talking about the shots and I don\'t know if we even got them that night. Those girls were such teases they were labeled by all the guys real quick and no one takes them seriously anymore. Of course there is a big difference between their actions and being forward with a guy, but the point remains: if you are going to be forward, be willing to produce when the time comes (not sex or blow jobs per se, but at least a small sign of affection to give the guy some idea you aren\'t just [censored] with him.)

A lot of girls just like attention, and they will be all over you then move on to some other guy looking for more attention. Guys hate this once they figure out what is going on.

&gt;(looking a gift horse in the mouth), or would ya jump at &gt;the opportunity?

Back to me for a sec. I\'m the shyiest guy you\'ll ever meet. That\'s probably an exaggeration, but it really takes me a long time to warm up to people. Once I know you, I won\'t stop talking.

I\'ve been in either relationships or crushes on girls for the past 7 years so I can barely remember the times when I went into a bar or somewhere actively looking to pick someone up.

I do my best at the bar, but I still feel overwhelmed at times. I spent the last 4 or 5 years of my life basically living in a coffee shop and there is a whole different style of approaching and talking to people in a coffee shop as opposed to a bar. Here\'s hoping that it all comes together at some point though, because there are a couple girls I really would like to get to know better, and one in particular that I would really be interested in starting something with (and the prospects of something between us seem to wax and wane between extremely possible to no chance in hell. She\'ll ignore eye contact when I walk by her in the hall, then in the next class she\'ll turned around stare me right in the eyes and smile for a good three or four seconds then turn around and start taking notes again. Or she\'ll randomly bump into me and say she heard I have a flag football game and she really wants to come (no one really comes to these things as a spectator) then she comes to game, congratulates me on winning and talks to me for a couple minutes then runs off. Just for the record, this is a very long parenthetical and is basically the kind of stuff we analyze in class when we are supposed to be learning about Civil Procedure or something. From most of my talks with the guys, the law school girls give out missed signals like its their job.)

&gt;Also, please enlighten, re: flirting (women flirting with &gt;you).. what has been your favorite approach? Do you prefer &gt;coy and sneaky or direct and overt?

I need a quick wit and a sense of humor. Someone who is willing to make fun of themselves on occasion but also someone who is quick enough to match my wits. The #1 turn off for me right now is girls trying to act smarter than they are around me. It happens so much. I think some girls are intimidated by my so-called intelligence so every little thing they do has to be pumped up like it is curing cancer. I usually just avoid any discussion of education.

take care,
JDM

Bottle
03-27-2004, 09:08 AM
I like

aggressive and sexy women, I\'ll like to be surprised…even shocked.

My ideal women is comfortable with her

sexuality.

Elana
03-27-2004, 09:24 AM
My ideal women is comfortable with her sexuality.

I knew you wanted me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bottle
03-27-2004, 10:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
My ideal women is comfortable with her sexuality.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I knew you wanted me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif \'arnt you the sassy one\'

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Icarus
03-27-2004, 11:07 AM
HP sass.

(UK joke)

Bottle
03-27-2004, 11:09 AM
HP sass. (UK joke)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Enticing
03-29-2004, 07:23 AM
WHAT in

the heck does that mean anyway? I heard HP like a million years ago in a WHAM! song - something about a HP bed -

what is it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Oh and btw hi!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (haven\'t lurked here in a long while!)

Bottle
03-29-2004, 08:08 AM
WHAT in the heck does that mean anyway? I heard HP

like a million years ago in a WHAM! song - something about a HP bed - what is it?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Oh and btw hi!

<hr

you put it on chips (fries) or whatever you want...loverly

htt

p://www.higherdesign.com/brownsauce/sauces.htm (\"http://www.higherdesign.com/brownsauce/sauces.htm\")

hi

Holmes
03-29-2004, 08:13 AM
Sass (aka

\"The Autumn Flamer\") was a flamboyant pro wrestler in the 50s.

Holmes

Bottle
03-29-2004, 08:18 AM
Sass (aka \"The Autumn Flamer\") was a flamboyant

pro wrestler in the 50s.

Holmes

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ok hahaha

Elana
03-29-2004, 04:38 PM
WHAT in the heck does that mean anyway? I heard HP

like a million years ago in a WHAM! song - something about a HP bed - what is it?

Oh and btw hi!

<hr

Hey Ms. E! What is going on? Are you back in Fl.?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enticing
04-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Nope,

still out in Cali /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DCW
04-02-2004, 07:37 PM
Has anyone herd of HPV..well, it\'s one of the

most common stds(genital warts), and it doesn\'t matter if you wear a condom or not, you still will get it. There

are others too that spread without a condom. I think your wrong about girls that sleep around are the same as ones

that don\'t. Just like a guy that sleeps around, he is seen as nasty to a lot of women. Now, I do know that

there is the whole gender discrimenation, but most women will agree that they see a man in the same way they see a

girl that sleeps around. There are different types, some good girls that just like sex, some sluts, some trashy,

some whores, some walking diseases. but hey, if you like\'em experienced, just be very careful. You may want to

wear a hazmat(sp?) suit like in the movie \"Outbreak\" before your penis goes for some deep sea diving.

<hr

Well put, anyone who thinks that they can get a free ride (no pun

intended) by sexing without consequence is only kidding them self.
Don\'t get me wrong I don\'t see anything

wrong with a little inhibited fun between willing partners, but for to have sex with a woman who doesn\'t show any

kind of reservation as to who or why..no thanks.
In the past I\'ve had sexual relations with women that never

resulted in a true relationship the (boyfriend/girlfriend) type, but we remained friends. When they start dating

someone new they basically put the red light on any kind of intimacy with me. I have a lot of respect for those type

of women.
Just remember you are what you eat, as for condoms I read an article in GQ that rated condoms, I went

out and bought the highest rated only to have it break on me twice in two tries.
HPV is the most common STD out

there right now it leads to genital worts and cervical cancer in women, it is spread through SKIN to SKIN contact

so a condom is essentially ineffective.
But hey it\'s your life just think about all the sex your going to get

when your potential partner sees white blotches on your d**ck or pu***ny. (yummy)

DCW

jago25_98
04-05-2004, 10:58 AM
- you

usually want what you can\'t have
- A guy will only say no if there\'s baggage outweighing the benefit, i.e.

use for sex guilt.
- \"What the hell? It\'s got to be a trap\"

...Is what goes through most guys heads. She

out for some sort of power play. Women are powerful when it comes to this.
Dangerous, next week the office will

be
talking about how you cum too quickly and how miniscule your cock is. Your chances with anyone else will be

ruined. Not worth the risk.

How to do it? - with respect and honesty. If there\'s no hint of arogance, power

play or humour you might win my trust. A hug and a honest smile rather than
a wink and tongue.

Sex on tap. Most

guys I know will just say yes.

If you ask someone to put thier hand out and push against it they\'re push back.

Same thing here, the natural reaction to be
repulsed just takes a short while for a guy to get over.

Oh, and

don\'t you just hate when you\'ve got 2 people who desperately want to shag each others brains out but never say

anything
for fear of ruining the situation. I know what that\'s like - you can tell she would but if you ask

that\'s a mindfield. End result - ships that pass in the night.

One of you has to make the first move!

All

my ex\'s have come to me. Depends which way you look at it - lack of confidence on my part or else. I\'m not

interested in
someone too shy to ask.

If I\'m not playing by my rules I\'d rather not play at all.
To be

perfectly honest I get a pissed off with women. Nothing would satisfy me more than to say no to a tease.
However,

a girl could be hated as a tease and we\'d probably still sleep with her.

I suppose there\'s a lot of hate

in me deep down so if someone was to offer something so nice it would just be reminding me
of how pathetic I really

am. A shocking way to feel really but women mostly just piss me off as much as most men do women.

Likewise I can

see a lot of people on here who feel the same. Why can\'t we just screw and be done with? If only it was this

simple.

Replies:

- never had a condom split. They seem to take a litre of water ok...
- for those people

who are able to sleep with someone they don\'t love that must be nice, for I can\'t see that ever happening
to

me. I need sex but I want love, either way there\'s no satisfaction.
- nabbed by the wrist? A girl did that to me

a week or so ago. Having not been in this situation before I didn\'t know
quite what to do.

Icarus
04-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Living

your life sure sounds life hard work...

I

suppose there\'s a lot of hate in me deep down so if someone was to offer something so nice it would just be

reminding me
of how pathetic I really am. A shocking way to feel really but women mostly just piss me off

as much as most men do women.

That\'s an honest answer?

You must have had some bad times in the past.

-

never had a condom split. They seem to take a litre of water ok...

Yeh, but then start shoving that litre of water into a container that\'s only big enough for 3/4 litres.

Withdraw and repeat.

- for those people who are

able to sleep with someone they don\'t love that must be nice, for I can\'t see that ever happening
to

me.

You\'ve never been with someone and it\'s taken actually

sleeping with them for you to love them? (I use the word \'love\' very carefully here, as I don\'t

believe that it is the same for everyone - what love is)

</font><blockquote><font

I need sex but I want love, either way there\'s no satisfaction.

<hr

Explain? You are loved (and love) and also have sex with the person.

What more could you want?

Nonetheless, this is not an attack, merely an attempt to work out if I understood your

position properly....

Is it really that bad?

Steve

Ash
04-05-2004, 05:04 PM
Hmmm...

RasheedHamok
04-07-2004, 03:07 AM
I

leanred lots from reading this post. Some of you womens are sexual. I am surprised to see that the women got a forum

on here. Women use pheromones is that against any rules? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif should

they?

Icarus
04-07-2004, 03:08 AM
should they?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

If they want.

franki
04-07-2004, 03:26 AM
Women use pheromones is that against any rules?

Are you a joke? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RasheedHamok
04-07-2004, 03:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Women use pheromones is that against any rules?

<hr

Are you a joke? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

No. I am still learning about

pheramones I did not read the pheramone guide yet...I just got to forum after not registering for a long time, I did

not know that women were able to wear them...I did not think it would work for them and about rules.

<hr

Elana
04-07-2004, 03:41 AM
Total

troll. Not a question in my mind. I think I may know who he is too.

franki
04-07-2004, 03:52 AM
Total troll. Not a question in my mind. I think I

may know who he is too.

a certain sea bird?

Elana
04-07-2004, 03:58 AM
Nah

well you never know where he is going to pop up, so

I\'ll keep that in mind too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

oscar
04-07-2004, 01:48 PM
To All,

I

made a lot of ugliness in this thread go away. Anyone intent on creating more can be made to go away too.

Oscar

franki
04-07-2004, 01:55 PM
To All,

I made a lot of ugliness in this thread

go away. Anyone intent on creating more can be made to go away too.

Oscar

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Oscar, you are the Best! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
04-07-2004, 03:18 PM
To All,

I made a lot of ugliness in this thread

go away. Anyone intent on creating more can be made to go away too.

Oscar

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

He\'s hassling Elana and myself with PMs

Get RID of him.

Elana
04-07-2004, 03:59 PM
i only message elana for ipinon on how i look. she

like how i look. i would not want to talk to her if she did not think i was hot i like respectful women who knows

not to act wild and weird.

You are such a pathetic loser. I told

you to go blow someone up. You don\'t look good. You look creepy. Go away.

oscar
04-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Done.

Gone.

Icarus
04-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Huzzah!

Mtnjim
04-07-2004, 04:37 PM
In another

thread, I posted something in his defense, when it looked like everyone was \"dogpileing\" on him simply because

he was from Saudi Arabia. That was before I saw the cr*p he was doing in the other threads. About my defense of

him---never mind!!

apple
04-07-2004, 08:14 PM
he pmed

rude thigns to me and called me racist cause i told him my opinion on his looks.... i was nice and said not my type

&gt;.&lt; im glad hes gone

Pancho1188
04-08-2004, 04:34 AM
In another thread, I posted something in his

defense, when it looked like everyone was \"dogpileing\" on him simply because he was from Saudi Arabia. That was

before I saw the cr*p he was doing in the other threads. About my defense of him---never mind!!

<hr

Don\'t worry about it. It\'s good to keep people in check by

questioning what they\'re doing just to make sure it\'s justified. If people like you didn\'t do that,

justifiable assaults could easily turn into simple attacks based on hate...

...or wars based on \"fuzzy math\"

and old grudges.

...or conflicts spanning 2,000 years when by that point you almost forget why you\'re fighting

in the first place.

Helsinki
04-15-2004, 08:56 PM
I

don\'t know, I hate posting this, because everyone will think I\'m new and cocky. My guy friends and I do pretty

well in the \"getting girls\" department. We\'re good guys who get a lot of attention at times. Usually the girl

that wins is the one that will work the hardest. Me personally, I love it when a girl is 100% open, honest and

forward. \"Hey I\'m interested in you.\" Then there\'s no games, no worries. Usually the girl that pays the

most attention to me is the one who get\'s the attention back.
Guys dig flattery. We\'re shalllow (Shock!)

Elana
04-16-2004, 04:32 AM
Usually the girl that wins is the one that will

work the hardest.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That\'s just funny.

Elana
04-16-2004, 04:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Usually the girl that wins is the one that will work the hardest.

<hr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That\'s just

funny.

E: OK....I\'ll give you $100.00 and then rub your

back.

SRH: Well I\'ll raise you $200.00 and rub your back AND your feet

LeeAnn: I will let you take total

advantage of me and I\'ll wash your car

Kari: I\'ll let you wear my lacy panties and won\'t tell anyone

about it

Pancho1188
04-16-2004, 07:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Usually the

girl that wins is the one that will work the hardest.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

E: OK....I\'ll give you $100.00 and then rub your back.

SRH: Well I\'ll raise you

$200.00 and rub your back AND your feet

LeeAnn: I will let you take total advantage of me and I\'ll wash your

car

Kari: I\'ll let you wear my lacy panties and won\'t tell anyone about it

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Pancho: I\'ll give you $100 if you can get a girl to give me $200 and let me take total

advantage of her...

...or let me wear her lacy panties /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes
04-16-2004, 07:19 AM
Girl: What

kind of deal is that?!

Pancho: It\'s a good deal! It\'s a good deal--for ME!

Holmes

Bottle
04-16-2004, 08:33 AM
I don\'t know, I hate posting this, because

everyone will think I\'m new and cocky. My guy friends and I do pretty well in the \"getting girls\" department.

We\'re good guys who get a lot of attention at times. Usually the girl that wins is the one that will work the

hardest. Me personally, I love it when a girl is 100% open, honest and forward. \"Hey I\'m interested in you.\"

Then there\'s no games, no worries. Usually the girl that pays the most attention to me is the one who get\'s

the attention back.
Guys dig flattery. We\'re shalllow (Shock!)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'ve spoken to a few girls before as well. I know how you feel about the \'cocky\'

thing, other guys can get real jealous.

Sagacious1420
04-16-2004, 09:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Usually the

girl that wins is the one that will work the hardest.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

E: OK....I\'ll give you $100.00 and then rub your back.

SRH: Well I\'ll raise you

$200.00 and rub your back AND your feet

LeeAnn: I will let you take total advantage of me and I\'ll wash your

car

Kari: I\'ll let you wear my lacy panties and won\'t tell anyone about it

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

LeeAnn
04-18-2004, 04:29 AM
Hey,

I\'m not washing ANYBODY\'S car!

LeeAnn

Elana
04-18-2004, 06:55 AM
Hey, I\'m not washing ANYBODY\'S car!

LeeAnn

But LeeAnn....if you want to \"win\" Helsinki you need to

fight for him. May the best woman win. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
04-18-2004, 10:09 AM
It

isn\'t a bad thing to want a woman to work a little bit. The \"rejection vs. acceptance game\" that women play

can get boring and tiresome after a while. That can just be confidence rather than shyness, cockiness or

insecurity on a man\'s part. \"You know, if I was a king, maybe I wouldn\'t have to work so hard. Maybe I\'ll

just be a king for a while\", ya know? Or maybe I respect myself too much to play this pickup game. Why should we

run around completely putting ourselves out there every time to people who have done nothing on our behalf? Women

may indeed want my gentlemanly attention, (...as a random, well-dressed, attractive stranger, even if that\'s all

they might want) but what have they done to deserve it? They could be \"sugar and spice\", or a \"total PBH

(psychobitch from hell)\"! I have no idea. How about an act of kindness or something first? If a woman does her

part, I am more likely to be impressed by that woman. It is a nice show of care and respect to split the burden of

getting to know each other. If I start carrying all the weight in the \"relationship\" now, what could it be like

later? Show me you\'re willing to risk something too. The \"Elanas\" of the world (...just an example here that

happens to already be in the thread; nothing at all personal is meant.) that find your confidence amusing and are

turned off to you aren\'t sleeping with you now anyway; so you are losing nothing through their refusal to work

for your attention. Others will gladly earn it for themselves. Often the effect is that you talk to a few less, but

\"hook up with\" a few more. A good man is worth a little bit of work, I should think. (I think Mr. Whitehall

could contribute a few valuable insights here.)

Last night I was playing some impromptu music at a bar after

the band asked me to sit in. I was unhappy with my performance, as it turns out. I was even feeling a bit

embarrassed. Plus there were some romantic politics going on where a female musician who is just newly breaking up

with someone, who was also there, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif seemingly likes me (I\'m also

attracted to her), and all kinds of people knew me there. So I wanted nothing to do with anyone. I went off to the

side and sat by myself. I didn\'t look around at anyone.

Being stand offish didn\'t hurt me one bit.

Two very cute women came up to me at different times and started flirting. When I ignored them, or got up and moved

away, they came back and tried harder. One young woman even playfully lifted up her shirt, (she was wearing layers,

unfortunately) saying, \"I\'ll give you my body!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif\" if we played

another tune. It was annoying me, as I didn\'t want to do anything with such opportunities on this particular

night, so eventually I just got up and left the bar. Anyway, I think the female musician kind of picked up on the

situation, and her eyes lit up toward me as I was leaving. She got extra friendly in saying goodbye, despite my

dismal performance. Maybe I wasn\'t just going for whatever chances I had available, and she was impressed by

that.

The idea that women are going to have to work to get you (even though in this example I wasn\'t open

even to that) can become a well-deserved \"self-fulfilling prophecy\"; where women become more than willing to

try, from a man\'s point of view.

Ash
04-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Great post

Doc!

Elana
04-19-2004, 04:52 AM
Great post Doc!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ash...shut up and keep brushing my hair. If I like the way Ssssssst shaves my legs he is going

to win my attention.

Icarus
04-19-2004, 04:59 AM
Manly Men

at work.

Ash
04-19-2004, 09:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Great post Doc!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ash...shut up and keep brushing my hair. If I like the way Ssssssst shaves my legs he is going

to win my attention.

OK, but I\'m still confused. I

understand the part about the lotion afterwards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif but please tell me

again why you have me brush you just before you wax?

Friendly1
04-19-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey, I\'m not washing ANYBODY\'S car!

LeeAnn

Watch \"Cool Hand Luke\" or \"One Night At McCool\'s\" and

then come back and tell us you aren\'t washing cars.

tounge
04-19-2004, 09:14 PM
Excellent

post Doc. I often find that polite and selective indifference works wonders around many women.