PDA

View Full Version : After reading/re-reading->reading Gunwitch again..

bivonic
04-12-2003, 10:08 AM
..these are the biggest things I\'m taking away from it & using it in conjunction with some RJ stuff.

(GW) WILLPOWER is all you need in life.
(B) I intend to GW a babe at least once a week.

(GW) Make the ho say no & get rejected before you eject.
(B) One of my biggest mistakes is I would pull out before giving it my full effort, I tend to rely on awareness of body language in that once I recognize the slightest uneasiness or lack of interest I go into \"scared mode\" & it literally kills any confidence or rapport I have going.

(GW) When you first see your lone wolf, in a bar, a coffee house, a dept store, a bank, the gym -ANYWHERE - you see them you must imagine having sex with her, visualize it, feel the desire and lust. ALWAYS do this as soon as you see a woman you find attractive and eventually the state you will go into when seeing a woman will be one of –sexual- state, rather than panic or fear of meeting her. This makes approaching random lone women easier.
(B) Currently I must pass up 4-5 opportunities a day in non-bar settings where I will see someone that I find very attractive & yet I just do nothing as I\'m sure most men do as well for fear of looking like PUA trying to land every HB he sees. I love his Ted Bundy reference (I imagine he means the dad from the TV Show \"Married with Children\", that is such a visual example to use as a reference).

(GW) Do you brag around women? Well stop it if you do. If she isn\'t attracted to you, and even if she is, this isn\'t moving things into any kind of a sexual encounter.
(B) Another big mistake I make is trying to \"show off\" my girl friends (not girlfriends) to other girls I\'m interested in. While this creates an instantaneous level of interest from the girl I\'m trying to impress, if I don\'t take advantage of that window of opportunity (the immediate interest she is feeling), it has the potential to just end up working against me by turning into resentment if I ignore said target.

(GW) Payment based behaviours such as buying drinks for women at bars, giving them flowers, fixing their things, driving them places you aren’t going with her to, are all LOSER actions.
(B) You can\'t buy love - well you can, maybe I should say I cannot afford to pay that much for love, you buy 100 women drinks you are bound to get one to sleep with you but for that $500 you just spent you could get a pretty damn hot hooker.

Two last things I\'m working on:
1. Dropping some weight with the summer months fast approaching this is essential.

2. Just figured this one out last night - I talk way damn too fast, it\'s a turn off, I need to relax more, I think if I take a hit or two of weed before going out this will work tremendously to my advantage, at least until I can condition my mind to slow down rather then speak at the rate that my mind is processing information. I think my fast talking is indicative that I am a visually centered person at least from what I read. I always thought I was more anchored towards the sense of touch.

Lastly for \"experimentation\" purposes some of the RJ stuff I\'ll incorporate is..

1. The \"take away\" only in situations where I do not have the time to fully commit the GW on a HB in that you get her curiousity piqed & then say something like, \"damn look at the time I need to run, I wish we could continue this conversation another time?\"
2. Incorporate weasle phrases sparsely in conversations, maybe only 1-2 phrases over the course of the evening. I understand what a lot of the women were saying here is if they met some guy that said the word penis or nude erection in every sentence he used it would freak them out, but I still believe if a guy only used one or maybe two of these over the course of an hour or two that I really doubt they would even pick up on it & it does have a strong subconscious effect. Some of the ones I\'ve picked up are:
(pronounced the way it is written in parens)
The sky is beautiful (this guy is beautiful)
New Direction (nude erection)
Below me (blow me)
Happiness inside (hap-penis inside)

Elana
04-12-2003, 12:09 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Stop the madness! Just act normal! You don\'t need to read a manual to know how to act like a normal, cool alpha man.

EXIT63
04-12-2003, 12:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Stop the madness! Just act normal! You don\'t need to read a manual to know how to act like a normal, cool alpha man.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Unless of course it was written by me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
04-12-2003, 12:15 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Unless of course it was written by me!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That goes without saying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif