PDA

View Full Version : I miss this guy

Elana
04-12-2003, 05:29 AM
http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com (\"http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com\")

MOBLEYC57
04-12-2003, 05:55 AM
Speaking of missing a guy! Wolfe...you out there!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Hope all is well. Tater!!!

EXIT63
04-12-2003, 06:59 AM
Baghdad Bob...ya gotta love him!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-12-2003, 07:04 AM
Click on that link and you\'ll find that they had so many people looking at it they had to move it to its own server, so it\'s presently unavailable. I wonder just how many lurkers we have these days.

upsidedown
04-12-2003, 07:07 AM
Why do I have a feeling that we\'ll be seeing a parody on Baghdad Bob on Saturday Night Live tonight? I seldom watch the show...but I may tune in out of anticipation for what they might do with it.

seadove
04-12-2003, 07:29 AM
Ah

The Minister of Dis-information.

Yea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
04-12-2003, 08:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
The Minister of Dis-information.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bruce
04-12-2003, 08:22 AM
Click on that link and you\'ll find that they had so many people looking at it they had to move it to its own server, so it\'s presently unavailable. I wonder just how many lurkers we have these days.

Yeah, that is amazing how fast word of mouth can cause an explosion of traffic like that.

Bruce

upsidedown
04-12-2003, 09:58 AM
I read a story about that last night. The guy who set it up only informed a few of his buddies, but before they knew it, someone at the Pentagon found out about it and mentioned it to some news reporters.

They said that his server account was set up to allow 200 hits per month....and he obviously started getting 4000 per second.

I haven\'t seen it yet, but I\'m anxious for them to get it going so I can check it out. The suspense is killing me.

Elana
04-12-2003, 10:36 AM
I am not having trouble with the link

upsidedown
04-12-2003, 11:47 AM
I am not having trouble with the link

It wasn\'t working a few hours ago. Looks like they just got it going.

Elana
04-12-2003, 11:56 AM
\"They\'re not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any
place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are
trying to sell to the others an illusion.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-18-2003, 11:58 AM
I heard on the radio that he may have killed himself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

We all shall miss Baghdad Bob. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
He was a truly funny man.

Watcher
04-18-2003, 12:10 PM
Wouldnt surprise me though if he is dead, if he is alive, he might be able to get a comedy act up and running. Was like that taliban guy in pakistan who used to give briefings.