PDA

View Full Version : ???

Buffy21
04-11-2003, 08:27 PM
What r th most potent types of Rone, Nol and none?? As capared to $$/concentrate?? I need some of each thats he mstr effective

bundyburger
04-11-2003, 09:11 PM
http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

Bubu
04-12-2003, 12:08 AM
Buffy, would You care to write in plain normal English?
There are many people in this forum, with many mother lanquages.
Thanks!

CptKipling
04-12-2003, 07:33 AM
Of all the questions this week, this one is my favourite.

Am i going to answer it? No

Watcher
04-12-2003, 11:59 AM
Let me be simple perfect 10 or the chem set.

oscar
04-12-2003, 02:51 PM
Buffy21,

Perfect 10 and the chem set stuff ARE the most potent, and you might add to that list Primal Instinct for women as the most concentrated Androstenol product.

But what you need to know is that the most potent products when used carelessly can be LESS effective than the LEAST potent products when used in the proper quantities.

Effectiveness is more determined by dosage than by the concentration of the product applied. More isn\'t better.
The more potent products make it much easier for you to screw up.
The less concentrated ones give you a much wider, more forgiving margin of error.

And most of the heavily concentrated stuff requires dilution prior to application anyway.
Undiluted P10 is a one drop per dose phero. Very few people use it undiluted. How far can you spread one drop around?
Increase the dose to two drops and you\'re talking repellant rather than attractant.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bubu
04-12-2003, 03:36 PM
Newbee pack, maybe, to play with?
Or just AE? That will be good start, I think..
Good Luck, Buffy!

Bubu
04-12-2003, 03:39 PM
And write some more info in Your profile, it will be easier to our Gurus to advice You the right things.
Your weight, heigh, age, sex, skin type, etc.

Alquimista
04-12-2003, 04:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
And most of the heavily concentrated stuff requires dilution prior to application anyway.
Undiluted P10 is a one drop per dose phero. Very few people use it undiluted.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Oscar: Can you tell me how to dilute Pi/m (should I use alcohol and what is the amount?)

oscar
04-13-2003, 06:27 AM
Alquimista,

I took a little empty perfume sample tube and put 3 drops of PI/m and 10 drops of Everclear 190 proof (95% alcohol) into it and shook it up. (Shooting for @ .015% concentration.) That was four hours ago, and I just checked and there is no visible separating of the liquids.

Two caveats:
1-A less pure ethanol may not yield similar results.
2-There have reportedly been at least two different carrier oils used in PI in recent years. (My bottle is almost 2 years old.) A different carrier oil may not dilute as readily.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif