PDA

View Full Version : AE + PPA?

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Can the products Alter Ego and PPA be used at the same time? I mean... if I do that, will I probably get a better result than if I used the AE isolated? What is the best product to use WITH the AE?

Phantom
04-11-2003, 03:42 PM
Well my decision in using PPA/w in conjunction with AE/m was to get a concentration similar to DD#1 but with the added power of couplins /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Futher testing is neccesary, i\'ll probably be posting my new mix in a few weeks.

Alquimista
04-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Phanton: what are the main effects that copullins cause to a woman when they are being used by a man??

CptKipling
04-11-2003, 03:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Phanton: what are the main effects that copullins cause to a woman when they are being used by a man??

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do a search

Phantom
04-11-2003, 03:49 PM
They are supposed to make women more competitive over you and supposedly make you look like a fertile male.

Lutz
04-11-2003, 03:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
They are supposed to make women more competitive over you and supposedly make you look like a fertile male.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s why I am trying out PCC, but no conclusive results so far.

Cloud9
04-11-2003, 04:57 PM
If you don\'t want to try copulins with AE then SOE goes well with it..that is what I am using now. the only two days I wore it I got group hits...2 girls at a time were being all chatty and giving looks right next to me, the 2nd time was 2 girls again next to me but with chatty only. pretty good for the only two times I\'ve worn it.