PDA

View Full Version : TE opinion?

Cloud9
04-11-2003, 01:26 PM
I notice that there are few testimonials and the cookbook/product list of the reference page says this product is ok and not that great. Why is it that a lot of forum members are getting good results with TE? Phantom do you alternate with your AE+PPA/w with TE sometimes?

Phantom
04-11-2003, 01:42 PM
I use different mone\'s for different occasions. I\'m going to a friends party tomoro so i\'m going to wear 1 dab of NPA, 1 drop of AE/m and 2 drops PPA/w covered with polo sport. The 1 drop of NPA is going to go directly on my neck (I find when you wear cologne girls seem to sniff my neck first.) then the AE and PPA are going to be diluted in body lotion (I do that to get rid of the scent) then applyed to my chest. Then i\'m going to apply 1 spray of polo sport directly on neck, 1 spray under each pit and 1 spray on chest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It\'s sad the way they downplay TE\'s effectiveness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif cause it\'s a really great product /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cloud9
04-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Do you use TE anymore?

Elana
04-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Cloud9, TE and NPA are the same product. TE is diluted, NPA is not

Phantom
04-11-2003, 01:47 PM
Of course, i\'m going to be doing a few experiments to see which one is more effective even if they have the same ingredients. TE still rules cause it was the first product that made a girl ask for sex right out of the blue /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif, I sure delivered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Elana
04-11-2003, 01:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I sure delivered

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Lucky girl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
04-11-2003, 01:57 PM
Allegedly NPA and TE are the `same´ product. But I can wear NPA but nor TE. Te makes me so agitated and NPA doesn´t. I also reckon that TE does not contain those secret ingredients NPA has got.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2003, 01:59 PM
TE\'s torture. Not for use unless some action is pretty immediately forthcoming...

Elana
04-11-2003, 02:01 PM
TE\'s torture. Not for use unless some action is pretty immediately forthcoming...

What she said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-11-2003, 02:02 PM
I also reckon that TE does not contain those secret ingredients NPA has got.

There was a post about this today. Apparently, they both contain the secret ingredient

CJ01
04-11-2003, 02:06 PM
I doubt it. TE does NOTHING for me except make me feel bad. NPA is fine for me and it´s much more concentrated. I dunno know what it is with these two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2003, 02:10 PM
That\'s weird. Does NPA smell as bad as TE?

Phantom
04-11-2003, 02:11 PM
One of my girl/friends told me that her p*ssy gets really wet when she\'s around me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif, i\'ve found out that TE/NPA always has that effect. Any of you girls notice the same?

Phantom
04-11-2003, 02:12 PM
That\'s weird. Does NPA smell as bad as TE?

Inhaling right out of the bottle, NPA seems to have a stronger musk.

Cloud9
04-11-2003, 02:53 PM
Which smells bad TE unscented or Sandelwood?

Elana
04-11-2003, 02:56 PM
One of my girl/friends told me that her p*ssy gets really wet when she\'s around me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif, i\'ve found out that TE/NPA always has that effect. Any of you girls notice the same?

Yes Phantom....we have said that many times. It does have that effect on us.

Cloud9
04-11-2003, 02:58 PM
Does any other products have that effect on you women?

Elana
04-11-2003, 02:58 PM
Nothing comes even close to NPA/w for me.

tallmacky
04-12-2003, 10:10 AM

Wow, I didn\'t even know/think about that at all. So when there\'s a \"its hot\" most likely her something something is getting wet also. Phantom or anyone else have any other girls told you/eluded to that happening? I wonder if this happens to the majority of girls that come in close contact with a TE user? I think I underestimated TE pretty badly, Though I may still get some NPA due to the fact that the concentration is much more appealing to me.

Phantom
04-12-2003, 06:18 PM
Actually at this party I was at one girl was flirting with me then wispered in my ear that she was really wet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Though the results I got were not as good as TE. 5 dabs of TE beats 1 dab of NPA 10 times over.

DrSmellThis
04-13-2003, 03:03 AM
People\'s logic kills me. This tired, silly debate has been going on forever. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lets look at a decision tree: Either Bruce is lying when he says NPA &amp; Edge have the same ingredients or he is not. Let\'s see now...Odds are: Since everyone knows Bruce is<font color=\"blue\"> pathologically ethical</font>, the latter is correct.

So now, if I have bad results with Edge vs. NPA, and both are the same thing in different concentrations, I can either blame the product or blame myself. Odds are: It\'s <font color=\"orange\">my freakin\' problem</font>. But nooooo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif That would be too threatening to my ego! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif...Yes, it must be the product\'s fault. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif It must be!

<font color=\"red\">Swine, Product of the Great Satan!</font> It tries to trick us, perhaps yes, no, indeed yes; by sending one of it\'s eight body doubles out to do the job! Yes, God willing, that is the answer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Let the Edge commit suicide on our walls!

But wait! Could the fact that Edge has a SPRAYER AND A HUGE, WIDE MOUTH BOTTLE have anything to do with it? Could the fact that NPA has by comparison a <font color=\"brown\"> PINHEAD </font>opening on it\'s bottle; that the surface area of a dab of Edge is hugely bigger (given pi times the diameter = the circumference) -- leading to overdoses galore by those who tell themselves that their Edge is so weak compared to NPA -- have anything to do with it? Should we not, as the poll results suggest, limit our Edge use to 3-5 dabs at a time?

My sword shall attest, as prosecutor of Allah\'s just fatwa, thy infidel head thinketh in excess! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Phantom
04-13-2003, 03:53 AM
lol DrSmellThis, I think 1 pinhead dab of NPA is about the same as 1 drop. 3-5 dabs of TE does\'nt even come close to 1 drop of NPA. The crazy thing is, that I did\'nt get 1 DIHL wearing the Drop of NPA (applyed to neck), wearing 2 dabs of TE of my neck and 3 dabs on my chest is DIHL galore.

Though I made out with one girl (there was also heavy petting) also I got this other girls number that told me that she would like to have a 3 some with the girl I was making out with. But for me thats not out of the norm for a big party. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, also I find that TE is much easier to cover than NPA cause it\'s stink is not so concentrated. When I run out of TE, i\'m just going to dilute NPA to TE\'s concentration.

Elana
04-13-2003, 03:55 AM
NPA/w must smell much better than NPA/m, because I think NPA/w is so easy to cover. I think you may be the only one that thinks NPA smells worse than TE.

Phantom
04-13-2003, 04:00 AM
The funny thing was that the cover scent (polo sport) ran out even before I got to the party (lol, I wore 11 spray\'s, next time i\'ll just throw the whole bottle on myself ) Luckly the people around me did\'nt notice NPA\'s stink. I probably just have a good nose for mone\'s. I hate my body chemistry, even if I douse myself with a whole bottle of cologne, the scent would\'nt last more than 20 minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif .

franki
04-13-2003, 04:02 AM
The funny thing was that the cover scent (polo sport) ran out even before I got to the party (lol, I wore 11 spray\'s, next time i\'ll just throw the whole bottle on myself ) Luckly the people around me did\'nt notice NPA\'s stink. I probably just have a good nose for mone\'s. I hate my body chemistry, even if I douse myself with a whole bottle of cologne, the scent would\'nt last more than 20 minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif .

Dude, you only think the cologne doesn\'t last, because your nose gets used to it ....

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
04-13-2003, 04:02 AM
I put on a few sprays of Angel, and it is completely covered for the entire day.

Phantom
04-13-2003, 04:07 AM
Dude, you only think the cologne doesn\'t last, because your nose gets used to it ....

Franki

No trust me, my sweat washes it all off (i\'m a very athletic guy and I find that healthy people sweat more) I even as people around me and they tell me they don\'t smell anything at all. lol, I asked a girl before if she liked my cologne and she said \"what cologne\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Elana
04-13-2003, 04:09 AM
No chance in the world you are \"healthier\" than me.

EXIT63
04-13-2003, 04:11 AM
Hey Doc,
I think it\'s time for a Bloody Mary! Whaddaya say?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
04-13-2003, 04:11 AM
No chance in the world you are \"healthier\" than me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Ha HA ha HA, i\'m the MOST HEALTHIEST IN THE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
04-13-2003, 04:13 AM
I\'d kick your ass.
::::Exit.....come kick his ass for me.::::

Phantom
04-13-2003, 04:15 AM
I\'d kick your ass.
::::Exit.....come kick his ass for me.::::

lol, I rather have you kick my ass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif, girls that kick my ass turn me on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-13-2003, 04:16 AM
I guess you have never seen Exit wearing his tight jeans

Phantom
04-13-2003, 04:17 AM
I guess you have never seen Exit wearing his tight jeans

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, I almost lost my breakfast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EXIT63
04-13-2003, 04:18 AM
How dare you hijack this thread while I was trying to hijack it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And yes, those are Bugle Boy Jeans I\'m wearing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
04-13-2003, 04:21 AM
How dare you hijack this thread while I was trying to hijack it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And yes, those are Bugle Boy Jeans I\'m wearing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You\'re right....let\'s get back on track. We haven\'t talked about TE and NPA enough. So what do you all like better TE or NPA? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
04-13-2003, 04:22 AM
They both suck!

Phantom
04-13-2003, 04:23 AM
They both suck!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> yea, they get your d!ck sucked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cloud9
04-13-2003, 10:48 AM
Does the unscented TE have a smell? Would it mix well on my neck with APC\'s lovely scent?

Phantom
04-13-2003, 10:53 AM
TE/NPA both smell like cat-pee to a well trained nose. APC covers both of them well, just keep APC\'s concentration 2 1/2 times more than both of them and you\'ll be fine.

Phantom
04-13-2003, 01:20 PM
When I got out of the shower this mourning I put on 4 sprays of Dolce &amp; Gabbana (1 spray under each pit and 2 sprays on neck) and it\'s lasted from 10AM to 5PM (I also did a rigorous aerobic exercise and I can still smell it on myself right now), this is looking very promising especially since I have a date with 2 beautiful women tomoro who want to have a 3 some with me. I think this a great fragrace to cover TE (i\'m going to be wearing 5 dabs tomoro) without it kicking out on me.

Whiffy
04-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Hi all, first post though I\'ve been dabbling (hehe) in mones for a few weeks now. To sum up Cloud9\'s question, I think the obvious answer as to why so many people seem to get greater hits with TE versus something like NPA (both of which I use) is this ... with TE\'s lower concentration, obviously more dabs are required to pump up the -none percent. Most users probably dab 4-6 times around the usual points across their body as opposed to, say, just 2 spots on the neck, or just 1 on their chin (with a higher concentration product like NPA) as i\'ve read some users have done. Hence, the mones are spread out and permeate the air better. With just 1 or 2 spots, girls have to get in closer to your personal space to be effective.

Just my two cents - keep the change. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-13-2003, 07:19 PM
Welcome, Whiffy.

Icemone
04-14-2003, 04:17 AM
I have similar skin and most colognes fade quickly on my skin. ( some I wear on clothing for this reason )

Maybe, this will help since it sounds like we have similar skin types, sweaty, oily, work out a lot.

For me, the LONGEST LASTING and BEST SCENTS and best covers for pheros :

\"Issy Miake\" \"Angel A Men\"
and a fake version of Le Male and a fake of Farenheit

( I have a mini of the REAL \"Le Male\" and I had to keep carrying the damn thing with me. plus the weather is
getting warmer so I\'m back to Issy and in these
2 weeks I had some VERY WILD times. )

And yes, it could be that you\'re just getting used to the scent because I rarely spray more than 3 of anything.
If the fragrance won\'t last
with you then even wearing the LOL whole bottle will fade but only after you have an awful scent OD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

P.s. Some Irony about this
wonderful \"wetness\" and \"getting hot\" in here...
some of the \"shy\" types will get so embarrassed by this perfectly natural and fantastic Female signal that they
want sex. Now, with me, I find
that backwards that the very signal that
your body is screaming at you to listen to, can make society\'s
\"good girl\" bullshit rear it\'s ugly head!

Phantom
04-14-2003, 04:25 AM
lol, i have so many colognes: Jovan Musk, Cool Water, Aramis, Gucci Envy, Angel A*Men, Acqua Di Gio, Dolce &amp; Gabbana, Polo Sport, Drakkar Noir, Issey Miyake and Micheal Jordan. It\'s not alot but it\'s enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Obsessivecrushr
07-10-2003, 11:22 AM
how did they work out???

tounge
02-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Psssst. Dude. Phantom was a

bullshitter.

Sir Louis
02-17-2005, 01:14 AM
But wait! Could the fact

that Edge has a SPRAYER AND A HUGE, WIDE MOUTH BOTTLE have anything to do with it? Could the fact that NPA has by

comparison a <font color=\"brown\"> PINHEAD opening on it\'s bottle; that the surface area of a dab of Edge is

hugely bigger (given pi times the diameter = the circumference) -- leading to overdoses galore by those who tell

themselves that their Edge is so weak compared to NPA -- have anything to do with it? Should we not, as the poll

results suggest, limit our Edge use to 3-5 dabs at a time?
d.gif
This statement should come with every

bottle of TE/M for new people, because most males are likely to overdose, unable to smell it under it's cover

scent, and repel everyone around them.