PDA

View Full Version : Just Stopping In To Say Hello To Everyone

Brian
04-11-2003, 10:20 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Hi Everyone,

Back on the boards after a winter away. I used to be known as “BNQ” on these boards. It’s nice to see a lot of the people who were here when I left are still here. Just thought I’d drop a post to say hello to everyone. Is there some kind of rule that you have to post within a certain amount of time, or your username will get deleted? I tried to login with my old username and couldn’t logon. Had to register again. Jeez, go away for awhile, and everyone forgets you. LOL. Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and tell everyone that I will be back posting soon.

Brian

Bubu
04-11-2003, 10:55 AM
Hi, Brian!
Good to see You again.
Just two weeks ago some i**ot was terrorizing our forum, so Bruce deleted all \"unused\" and inactive (for one month) accounts for track this ba**rd down.. And he\'s uppdated the software.. So, everyone remembers You, welcome back, BNQ/Brian !

CJ01
04-11-2003, 01:30 PM
Hi there and welcome back.
Yes it was all because of the above menioned idiot. If you want you can still re-register as BNQ so everyone knows who you are. CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nonscents
04-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Welcome back Brian. Am I jaded or what? I thought this post was going to be as follows:

Fellow moners:
I have more sex than I can handle by using the copyrighted Bed Nymphos Quick method (BNQ method). I normally charge $775.00 (plus shipping and handling) for my 12 CD program, but hey, it can really be summed up in one sentence, so here it is for all my closest friends on the l-s forum: Just stop and say hello to everyone!

That\'s it. By talking to everyone you get social proof, you show the world that you\'re the alpha male! I now bed about 15 hot babes a week and I am ugly! Just use that magic pickup line: Hello? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBiRD
04-15-2003, 12:43 PM
@nonescents :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

Thats about the funniest post I EVER read on love-scent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hehe , that shizznit is right on the money , considering all the hype about speedseduction / gunwitch (not saying they suck - they don\'t , just saying overhyped)

Damn dude ! I laughed so hard my belly hurts , thx :] !!!