PDA

View Full Version : Lecture on Pheromones by James Kohl (cassette)

Bruce
04-11-2003, 09:54 AM
http://love-scent.com/kohl-tape/index.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kohl-tape/index.html\")

I put this on the site a few days ago but forgot to post about it here. Check the link. We have 100 tapes of James talking on Pheromones and Sexuality to a MENSA group in LA. About 50 minutes long.

Bruce

Phantom
04-11-2003, 10:06 AM
cool, i\'ll order one with my next order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

phersurf
04-11-2003, 11:05 AM
<<\"If hate is a prison cell, love must be the key.\"
- Anybody know?>>

There is a Phil Ochs song called Celia with the line \"If hate must be my prison lock, love must be the key\". Is that the source?

johnngo19
04-11-2003, 11:11 AM
Are the tapes free? We suppose to get them for free since we are frequent buyer right? heheheeeee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

John

CptKipling
04-11-2003, 11:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Are the tapes free? We suppose to get them for free since we are frequent buyer right? heheheeeee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

John

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Why i oughta.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bruce
04-11-2003, 03:22 PM
Pherosurf,
Yes, that\'s right. Phil Ochs. \"When will Ceilia come to me?\" is the next line. Great song. Super tear jerker. It is based on a true story of a female POW in the Philipines during WWII as I remember.

I was a Phil Ochs freak when I was young. He was like a Bob Dylan in hperdrive or something.

Bruce

phersurf
04-11-2003, 03:30 PM
Pherosurf,
Yes, that\'s right. Phil Ochs. \"When will Ceilia come to me?\" is the next line. Great song. Super tear jerker. It is based on a true story of a female POW in the Philipines during WWII as I remember.

I was a Phil Ochs freak when I was young. He was like a Bob Dylan in hperdrive or something.

Bruce

So where is my free stuff for knowing how to use Google? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bruce
04-11-2003, 03:40 PM

So where is my free stuff for knowing how to use Google? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well, I have to give you points for honesty anyway if not for being a Phil Ochs fan.

B /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Watcher
04-13-2003, 11:47 AM
Has anyone purchased these tapes yet ?

cuddlebear
04-13-2003, 03:00 PM
Hey the tape is only $12.95 and there\'s a free SOE gel pack thrown in!! Gosh I\'ve spent more than that on things that were totally worthless and we know JVK will give us the straight dope ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
04-13-2003, 03:12 PM
lol, cuddles I have\'nt seen you in like a week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, where ya been?

cuddlebear
04-13-2003, 03:20 PM
I haven\'t been able to be on this site hardly at all due to having 10 people where I work leave and having a new supervisor. (day job)

I still try to pop in enough so that people will know I\'m still among the living. I just now answered my old PMs and got caught up with them.

Thanks for noticing my absence ... I\'m touched /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
04-13-2003, 03:48 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

johnngo19
04-13-2003, 04:25 PM
Really Cuddlebear. You haven\'t been on this site lately because you are busy at your job? I though pheromone attract too many men to you and they take away all of your time. Heeheheheheheh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

cuddlebear
04-14-2003, 05:59 AM
Clarification: Cuddlebear is heterosexual male ...

Phantom
04-14-2003, 06:27 AM
lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif