PDA

View Full Version : Could girl be trying to challenge me+mones?

elvido
04-11-2003, 07:42 AM
Wearing: 3:1 AE:Pi
First of all let me state that from my experience mones DO WORK. Twice I slept at my ex-girlfriends house and twice she hooked up with me...stopped just when we were about to close the deal because she felt guilty for confusing me. But we had slept together before post break-up and nothing had ever happened. She touches me a lot more now too.
Something else has developed though. I get the feeling that she\'s trying to challenge me a lot more. She bitches a lot about me doing stuff purely based on her opinion. It\'s stupid [bad word] like if I agree to share a particular salad at lunch, I\'m only doing so because she wants it. Is it not possible that I also like that salad?! Anyway, a lot of this type of criticisms towards my decision making.
I\'m wondering if this could have to do with the mones. I read something to that respect in a post a while back. Could she be trying to figure out if that alpha signal is for real? Please base your responses on yours experience or others\' experience, not on the fact that it might make sense.

cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
04-11-2003, 08:19 AM
Or maybe she\'s sensing your not as alpha as you used to be?

elvido
04-11-2003, 08:44 AM
woh! Do you mean chemically or personality wize? I mean can I be less alpha now, wearing AE and Pi?!

Phantom
04-11-2003, 08:50 AM
[Wearing: 3:1 AE:Pi]

how much of that stuff do you wear? I think your OD\'ing on the aNone and it\'s making her irritable.

Elana
04-11-2003, 08:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Or maybe she\'s sensing your not as alpha as you used to be?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Why would you say that?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2003, 09:06 AM
I must say, I\'m curious, too. How did you come to that?

DrSmellThis
04-11-2003, 11:19 AM
If you\'re not ODing, a little dab of A1 usually fixes all that, or else WAGG, in your mix. A1 is more the anti-bitch -mone.

Brian
04-11-2003, 11:22 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifIt very well could be the pi, I had a lot of problems with my wife when I wore it. The thing is, I didn’t realize it was the pi causing the problems. It was about a year of wearing it that before I realized that it was the pi that was making her so irritable. It almost ended my marriage. Pi, works great for some people, and not so well for others. A 3:1 ratio is pretty hefty. You may want to lay off the pi for a while and see if her mood changes. I use AE myself, and it has never given me any problems.

Brian

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2003, 11:29 AM
She sounds pms-y. I know it\'s hard to work around the grouchiness, but if you ignore it and rub her back, or her neck/shoulders, my bet is that she\'d stop bitching. Being irritated when you AGREE with her is the kind of pms bad mood that you know is not reasonable but you just can\'t help it, everything is violently on your nerves. I\'m seconding the A1/WAGG recommendation and less PI and recommending not to accept the invitation to be bitchy back. She may not be able to help it between the \'mones and the time of month. (which latter I\'m guessing about)

Sexyredhead
04-11-2003, 11:35 AM
I was just thinking she may have lost her respect for him since they broke up.

Sorry, didn\'t mean to be vague. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

elvido
04-11-2003, 12:02 PM
I was using that mix because it\'s the first one I tried out, and it worked like a charm. I\'d consider those two nights with her as hits.
The thing is now her attitude isn\'t being a bitch to me. In fact she calls me more, and wants to see me more. The only thing is that she pulls out those comments at times.
In any case I\'ll lay off the Pi and see how it goes. Now i just have to decide if I go with 2 or 3 drops of AE. hahahaha.

Watcher
04-11-2003, 12:06 PM
Sounds like she is trying to get you to get motivated, perhaps she wants marriage or children perhaps and is testing to see how you would go as a daddy. See how you handle stress, or it could just be PMS in which case add a drop of a1 and a drop of WAGG or try MIX#1

MIX#1 = 10% Anone, 40% ANol, 10% Arone, 10%A1, 10%EW, 20% WAGG

Elana
04-11-2003, 12:08 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
MIX#1 = 10% Anone, 40% ANol, 10% Arone, 10%A1, 10%EW, 20% WAGG

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Watcher....that\'s it for today. I have my eye on you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
04-11-2003, 12:12 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Hey ive been good for a few days now so just let me be, it will only be once today.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2003, 01:13 PM
I seriously doubt that she\'s testing you for stress. I seriously doubt that what she\'s doing is premeditated in any way.

bivonic
04-12-2003, 09:38 AM
3 drops of PI/m if I am reading that right is definitely an OD in my book especially in close quarters. I experienced similar behavior from a friend of mine that has known me for a long time. She started challenging my behavior in such ways as to validate her assumptions. What I mean is I would be giving off a strong Alpha-Male scent but if I acted like a Beta-Male in any way she would jump all over it. So if I acted sensitive (insecure) in response/reaction to something she said or did, she would harp on it, I thought at first it was like a defense mechanism whereby she found it easier to get angry at me then to pull a 180 &amp; apologize for her rude behavior or response. I attribute that to the close-to-OD amounts of -none I was wearing &amp; any excitement it was creating inside her converted into anger as a release.

Did that make any sense? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

metroman
04-12-2003, 11:24 AM
Could somebody please tell me what A1 is? I\'m new &amp; I dont see it anywhere in the abbreviations table.

Watcher
04-12-2003, 11:56 AM
A1 is androstadienone, slightly different in terms of spelling to Anone, but it acts as a anti PMS pheromone. By advice, do a forum search for a1 link or contact bruce via Private messenger to get the link to purchase it, hopefully a 5ml version is now available.