PDA

View Full Version : No effects from usinng AE

Page
04-10-2003, 10:50 PM
How much AE should i use? Not much reaction from girls the first 2 times i used. Can anyone give me specific instructions on the amount of AE to apply? Thanks.

bundyburger
04-11-2003, 01:38 AM
I\'m getting results (though, once again, from sales assistants! LOL) with as little as one generous drop of AE/m (new). Today I rubbed this one drop behind my ears (in that warm area) and got this guy at the post office with this super friendly reaction. I only payed a bill, but the smile on his face as I left said \"that was a great guy to serve\" lol. A typical reaction, from guys especially, when I wear this stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Worth noting that I\'ve been in the P.O. heaps of times and typically get reactions from all staff that kind of says \"Come on 5:00pm, pleeeeeese\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dude, try on or two drops every time you head out (once per day maybe at most) for a few WEEKS.

Are you in contact with people all the time??

Also watch out even for reactions that aren\'t that exciting, but unusual to your normal reactions. You may pick up something that tells you how to adjust your product or application.

By the way, 2 days isn\'t long enough to be getting worried yet. By a long shot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
04-11-2003, 02:37 AM
Two days wooo not enough time at all. Plus you have to remember people aren\'t going to conciously want to act stupid. A girl could be really hot for you and you not even notice it at all if you are just naturally not that aware of people\'s moods and so on. I am sure you have lusted over some girl before and she may not even know of it at all. Just give it atleast another week and look for smaller but prominent signs. Or use more/less AE at a time.

How many drops are you using?

Page
04-14-2003, 09:01 AM
I use 2 drops. But i am not sure what is the amount for 2 drops. How big is that one drop on your finger or something like that.. Please tell me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 09:09 AM
Ahhhhhh. THis drop thing again. Why are everyone seem to don\'t know what is 1 drop. What is wrong with you guys? When you put a fluid on your finger, the gravity will pull the fluid down toward the earth. Then the fluid will form a drop and begin dripping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

upsidedown
04-14-2003, 09:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I use 2 drops. But i am not sure what is the amount for 2 drops. How big is that one drop on your finger or something like that.. Please tell me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Drop the bottle on a concrete floor once. Did it break? If not, drop it a second time. It should break the second time. Whatever spills on the concrete floor is the amount of 2 drops. Take your fingers and wipe up all the spillage and dab it around your body in various places. Try not to cut yourself on the broken glass before going out on the prowl or the bleeding will counteract all the positive effects you\'ll get from the 2 drops of AE.

Please note....you can only obtain results from drops on a concrete floor. Sometimes a tile floor will work, but only if it is hard enough. The drop method does not work on carpet. You\'ll have to go with dabs if you only have carpet to work with.

I hope this clears up the confusion over this whole \"what is a drop\" question once and for all.

PS. No, I wasn\'t serious....so nobody ask.

Elana
04-14-2003, 09:20 AM
LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 09:21 AM
HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHHH. Hhehehehehehehhehe
What kind of comment is this upsidedown?

hhhaaaaaaaaa

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 09:21 AM
WHat is LMAO?

Elana
04-14-2003, 09:22 AM
WHat is LMAO?

Laughing my ass off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 09:23 AM
I am still laughing about that comment right now?

heheheheh.

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 11:40 AM
I through the bottle on the ground and smeared it on my hands, but what is a drop from my hands after I got it off the floor?

Elana
04-14-2003, 11:42 AM
Geez....you don\'t use your hands to apply it from the floor. You dip your elbow into the liquid and apply it to your right knee. What is so difficult about this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 11:44 AM
[bad word], I\'ll need two whole new bottles, and 2 prostetic elbows!

krtel
04-14-2003, 11:47 AM
LOL. You\'ve lost it! Concrete floor? I couldn\'t have thought of any better.

- Krish

upsidedown
04-14-2003, 01:46 PM
I through the bottle on the ground and smeared it on my hands, but what is a drop from my hands after I got it off the floor?

A drop refers only to the act of letting it leave your hand and having it smash into the concrete, hence a \"drop\" (get it?) Once it\'s on your hands, it\'s no longer classified as a drop. It is then officially a \"drip.\" Correct me if I\'m wrong on this one Elana...don\'t let me mislead people.

Now, the whole thing about elbows and knees is just....well, kinky.

upsidedown
04-14-2003, 01:53 PM
By the way Page. You can now consider your thread offically hijacked and off on a tangent. Congratulations. Feel free to steer things back on course any time you want to.