PDA

View Full Version : armpit trick

Sexyredhead
04-10-2003, 01:49 PM
Ok, did a search and found several posts that refer to putting -mones in the armpits, but not which and why. I\'m guessing it\'s to cover the smell of the -mones? Would you only do this with products like TE, although I\'ve seen a reference to doing this with AE? What\'s the point of putting it in the armpit? Maybe I\'m just braindead this week and realllllllly sloooooowww, but could someone explain this to me, please?

marv14yag
04-10-2003, 03:25 PM
Basically, the sweat glands under the armpits and the groin is what produces the predominant pehromnes in the body; they are also succeptable to bad smells though too.

Basically, one would put the pheroones in those places in order to replicate your natural phero signature.

The actual pheromones don\'t matter. Although I think that none is predomiant in those regions.

I have treid it, with ABSOLUTELY NO SUCCESS. Or perhaps I was using the wrong pheormones &/or amounts.

Bart

Sexyredhead
04-10-2003, 05:05 PM
wouldn\'t you have to worry about nol-none conversion faster there?

DrSmellThis
04-11-2003, 03:24 AM
DrSmellThis\'s application rules:
<font color=\"#666666\">
-none and lacroymones go in the smelly areas.
-nol never goes there. All of it will convert. Put on flat, hairless areas mostly; but some on chest and arms OK.
-tad of A1 in smelly areas, most on flat hairless surface (e.g., back), out of nose range.
-rone spread out evenly everywhere.
-WAGG everywhere but smelly areas.
-worry ONLY about covering -none and LCmones. </font>

Sexyredhead
04-11-2003, 03:27 AM
Ahhhhhh, enlightenment!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ShyGuy
04-11-2003, 05:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
-worry ONLY about covering -none and LCmones.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What\'s LCmones?

franki
04-11-2003, 05:37 AM
The secret mones in NPA and TE (the LaCroy products) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif