PDA

View Full Version : Female to Female Attraction

collinsville
04-10-2003, 11:30 AM
My wife is bisexual and is wondering what to use for female to female attraction. Also, would this product be the same thing I use for Male to female attraction. We would like for it to be the additive if possible.

CJ01
04-10-2003, 11:37 AM
My top tips would be:
AE
PCC (copulins)
PI/w

AE and PCC is a great combo (it´s `my´combo):)
Whatever you choose though I suggest to use PCC-alone or as a combo.

Watcher
04-10-2003, 11:43 AM
Ive heard AFA/PCC can be a good female to female attractant.
Others have used SOE and the chem set might be the option with PCC or EW when it becomes available again.

CJ01
04-10-2003, 11:55 AM
That´s my combo - AFA + PCC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Collinsville, what kind of situation do you/ your wife want the pheros for - going out and meeting someone first time to talk to etc, sexual encounters with a woman you two already know...? A bit more info could help us help you.
Although I still go with the ones I mentioned above!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 11:58 AM
Didn\'t somebody say once, SOE on the upper lip?

collinsville
04-10-2003, 12:04 PM
It would be used for both meeting new people and attracting existing female friends. We are getting ready to go to Vegas and she wanted something to help make females startup conversations with her (it is just easier that way). Plus I am looking for something myself and with the combo of hers and mine it might open some new doors.

collinsville
04-10-2003, 12:12 PM
questions for you that use AE, AFA, and PCC... how powerful is the fragrance that is addeded to them. Can it be covered up with perfume?

MadDoctor
04-10-2003, 12:34 PM
My wife is bi also, and it has so far seemed like what she wears (AE/w and EW) attracts both sexes pretty well. AE/w and PCC would be about the same thing. To have other females strike up conversations with her, androstenol will be the key, so whatever you decide to do, don\'t skimp on the \'nol.

If you want something compatible yourself you might consider borrowing a bit of her AE/w and adding some NPA at a ratio of about 4:1 (or you can substitute AE/w and TE/m at 1:1 if you have TE and not NPA). It\'s a very effective combo.

AE/w is a bit challenging to cover with other scents, but hardly impossible. PCC is a cinch to cover.

CJ01
04-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Okay for those purposes you described I recommend the following:

1. PI/w + PCC or
2 AFA + PCC

Those products hardly smell too, which is great. AFA has a slight (compared to others) -none smell but it´s easy to cover. PCC is cucumber-melon but fades quickly, but in a hot climate like in Nevada it´s a great scent, PI/w - scentless.
AE on the other hand is the smelliest of those I mentioned. I´d use the `armpit trick´ and cover it up well with the right scent.
CJ