PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego vs Scent of Eros

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-10-2003, 11:17 AM
In your opinion, which pheromone product is better? AE or Scent of Eros?

Watcher
04-10-2003, 11:34 AM
Both

CptKipling
04-10-2003, 11:52 AM
lol good answer.

No really!

Cloud9
04-10-2003, 01:14 PM
Combining the two...IF I had to just pick one, then I\'d obviusly pick AE since it has All three mones, whereas SOE has little to no chance of getting sexual hits.

Andy
04-10-2003, 01:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
Combining the two...IF I had to just pick one, then I\'d obviusly pick AE since it has All three mones, whereas SOE has little to no chance of getting sexual hits.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ve seen a lot of little to no chance in this case. How would you call a sexual hit while having little to no chance ? Skilled artwork ?

bundyburger
04-10-2003, 03:56 PM
whereas SOE has little to no chance of getting sexual hits.

Wrong. Depends who you are, but I\'ve gotten what some people here call \"sexual hits\" from SoE on itself.

Out of AE and SoE , so far I\'ve figured that AE/m is the easiest to use (from limited testing) and SoE get\'s me better hits... but on \'the right\' night.

Short answer? ...I agree ...Both. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cloud9
04-10-2003, 04:08 PM
You might get a sexual hit, but it would be from your own natural Anone production. Anol and Arone aren\'t supposed to cause sexual hits. Not too mention you might just look good to that girl.

bundyburger
04-10-2003, 04:22 PM
\"Anol and Arone aren\'t supposed to cause sexual hits.\"

Why not?
So SoE is strictly a \"NO SEXUAL HIT\" product?? I dissagree with you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cloud9
04-10-2003, 04:29 PM
Well, I suppose if a woman opens up to you more she could be turned on conciously by this. I meant Anol and Arone alone aren\'t really for sexual hits.

bsxs
04-10-2003, 04:36 PM
That\'s simply not true. My best hits have come from SoE.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 04:44 PM
-rone\'s the bliss of a turn on for me.

bundyburger
04-10-2003, 05:03 PM
I\'m not dissagreeing with you on the compounds and their (so far found...) purposes. I\'m dissagreeing with your \"little to no chance\" answer for sexual hits with Scent of Eros.

\"Well, I suppose if a woman opens up to you more she could be turned on conciously by this.\"

Exactly! ...and a Very high percentage of guys NEED that type of fix. It will get some guys more sexual hits then going for straight -none. Just for the fact that it \'FIXES\' their perceived personality etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Phantom
04-10-2003, 05:19 PM
lol, SOE makes them think that i\'m one of the girls, they open up and tell me everything. Lots of girls blirt out when they\'re having their periods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif and other ikky stuff that their supposed to tell their girlfriends. It\'s like all of them want to give me a hug but it\'s never anything sexual. Though SOE combined with a aNone product produces a intense sexual mix (especially NPA).

thegatekeeper
04-10-2003, 06:00 PM
Will TE+SOE give u the same result as NPA+SOE?

Cloud9
04-10-2003, 06:01 PM
Also AE/m+SOE

Phantom
04-10-2003, 06:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Will TE+SOE give u the same result as NPA+SOE?

Yep, you just have to wear more TE to match NPA\'s concentration. 4 times that is. TE = .12 mg per ML, NPA = .48mg per ml.

HB_88
04-10-2003, 08:59 PM
-rone\'s the bliss of a turn on for me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
What quantity works best?

HB_88

Cloud9
04-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Well AE already has it mixed in with Anol and Anone at a good ratio, and SOE also has it. She was talking about her AE/w. 2-3 drops seems to be good if you are young 20\'s(AE/m)

druid
04-10-2003, 10:02 PM
well the consenus on this board is that none is the raw sex mone. but no one is for sure. i think jkvol says it is not. so SOE could bring sexual hits. but I would go with AE simply because it has all 3 in their which IMO is more natural. and if your worried about too much none then try AE/w.

Watcher
04-11-2003, 12:16 AM
Did anyone mention DD#1.

Phantom
04-11-2003, 03:33 AM

\"Yep, you just have to wear more TE to match NPA\'s concentration. 4 times that is. TE = .12 mg per ML, NPA = .48mg per ml.\"

Does that mean in order to do a Krtel mix of 6 SOE:1PI:3NPA using TE in place of NPA, would be 6 SOE:1PI:12TE? Thanks for your thoughts. Carl

No, TE will dilute the mix and hence using lets say 2 drops of 6SOE:1PI:3NPA will not be the same as 6SOE:1PI:12TE. lol, i\'m doing the calculations now, but they\'re not going to be easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Phantom
04-11-2003, 05:19 AM
lol, I lost the paper with my calculations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-11-2003, 05:22 AM
lol, I lost the paper with my calculations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

D\'oh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
04-11-2003, 05:46 AM
Well I seem to have come to the conclusion that 6SOE:1PI:3NPA and 24SOE:4PI:12TE will give you about the same pheromone content per drop (which is what i\'m trying to find out), though if you make 24SOE:4PI:12TE you will have 2ML\'s of the stuff which would be using alot of product. Oscar or anyone else is welcome to correct me cause i\'m confused /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

BassMan
04-11-2003, 06:32 AM
Well I seem to have come to the conclusion that 6SOE:1PI:3NPA and 24SOE:4PI:12TE will give you about the same pheromone content per drop (which is what i\'m trying to find out), though if you make 24SOE:4PI:12TE you will have 2ML\'s of the stuff which would be using alot of product. Oscar or anyone else is welcome to correct me cause i\'m confused /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

There is some confusion because supposedly a bottle of TE contains 2.4 mg of LCmones. But the bottles come in both 20 and 24 ml sizes. AFIK, no one has ever said whether the concentration changed or the bottles contain differing total mones. For these calculations, assume that the concentration changed and the total amount remained the same.

If you have a 20 ml bottle of Edge, .48 * 5 / 20 = .12 mg/ml.

In this case, the correct ratio is 6 SOE: 1 PI : 12 TE.

Total volume of the NPA mix is 6 + 1 + 3 = 10.
Total volume of the TE mix is 6 + 1 + 12 = 19.

19 / 10 = 1.9. For every drop of the NPA mix you would wear 1.9 drops of the TE mix.

Likewise, if you have a 24 ml bottle of TE, 0.48 * 5 / 24 = 0.10 mg/ml.

In this case, the correct ratio is 6 SOE : 1 PI : 14.4 TE.

Total volume is 21.4, for each drop of NPA mix, you would use 2.1 drops of the TE mix.

You need to wear about twice as much if you make the mix with Edge.

Phantom
04-11-2003, 06:42 AM
\"You need to wear about twice as much if you make the mix with Edge.\"

You will be getting the NPA to TE ratios right but won\'t that make you OD on the SOE and PI?

BassMan
04-11-2003, 09:15 AM
\"You need to wear about twice as much if you make the mix with Edge.\"

You will be getting the NPA to TE ratios right but won\'t that make you OD on the SOE and PI?

No. You\'ve lowered the concentration of SOE and PI by diluting them with the extra EtOH in TE. So you have to use more to make up for it. If you work through the concentrations in my figures, you\'ll find they work out the same.

Assume drops for units, although it won\'t make any difference. Let\'s look at the SOE.

In the NPA mix, one drop of mix has 6 / ( 6 + 1 + 3) = 6 / 10 = 0.6 drop of SOE.

In the first TE mix (trust me, they\'ll be the same), one drop has 6 / ( 6 + 1 + 12) = 6 / 19 = 0.319 drops of SOE.

So if you wore 1.9 drops, you\'d get 0.319 * 1.9 = 0.6 drops of SOE.

I\'ll leave the PI and LCmones calcs as an exercise...

CptKipling
04-11-2003, 11:45 AM
Thats too much maths for one thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
04-11-2003, 11:48 AM
Thats too much maths for one thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Poor baby....let me put my head on your lap....you\'ll feel much better.

Phantom
04-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Oscar what do you think about the calculations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif?

Watcher
04-11-2003, 12:09 PM
Oscar isnt in the building at the moment, probably out having some pheromone induced fun. Maths is to hard when you are getting it on.

oscar
04-11-2003, 12:47 PM
Phantom,

24:4:12 is the exact SAME ratio as 6:1:3, so you wouldn\'t be compensating for TE\'s lesser concentration at all by increasing ALL of the proportions by a factor of 4.

You would only want to increase the amount of the less concentrated substitute (TE), not all of the ingredients.

6:1:12 would be the recipe for substituting TE for NPA in this formula, given that TE is 1/4 as concentrated as NPA.

But don\'t bet the ranch on that \"given\". TE has 2.4 total milligrams of pheros (A-None &amp; \"Secret Ingredients\") in 24 mL of solution, while NPA has the same 2.4 mgs in 5mL of solution, so the factor to multiply by is much closer to 5 than 4. (Actually 4.8)

Yes, this means that the information on the product table is incorrect as well as the phero mix calculator.
It should read: 24mL content with a concentration of .010%.
$/mg figure remains the same since it was based on the stated total phero content and not the concentration %#. But $/mL needs correcting.

All of this confusion was the result of a bottle size change at some point in the distant past. As far as I know the 20mL bottle is still what\'s pictured on the Love-Scent.com website, and calculations were based on the old volume with the new phero content.
Apologies! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
04-11-2003, 03:45 PM

hehe I wouldn\'t exactly feel uncomfortble on your lap either, but i may just get distracted from my maths... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Poor baby....let me put my head on your lap....you\'ll feel much better.

BassMan
04-17-2003, 10:44 AM
So did anybody actually make this stuff up with TE at 6:1:12? Any results to report? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

abductor
04-17-2003, 12:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats too much maths for one thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

may you can try our Calculator http://www.webdevxs.com/pms/pherosimulator/index.php (\"http://www.webdevxs.com/pms/pherosimulator/index.php\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Phantom
04-17-2003, 12:30 PM
lol, no PPA yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

abductor
04-17-2003, 01:52 PM
My friend I waiting for you!!! What is the phero amount per drop in PPA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif another this current mix have 12 drops .. and mix calculator just have max 9 drops .. I will fix it today when I back to my home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Phantom
04-17-2003, 02:00 PM
lol I think it was, .0075 mg of A-Nol, and .0025 mg of anol/Copulins per drop.