PDA

View Full Version : TE and it's price?

Cloud9
04-09-2003, 07:32 PM
I know this is probably stupid question, but why is TE so much cheaper than some of the other main Pheromone products? IS it because it is not as concentrated? Or maybe it\'s because it has a lower mg total than Andro 4.2 etc....

Watcher
04-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Well its 50% ANone and 2x other secret compounds - which are probably a lot cheaper to produce, thats why. And i think bruce gets a very low profit return, not as marked up as other products becasue he sells so much of it. Its an exclusive deal etc and made in south africa (currency conversion allows cheaper product prices than US made pheromones)
Its not a stupid question, just someone with a lack of business knowledge thats all, hope that helps you out a lot.

Phantom
04-10-2003, 03:24 AM
I think bruce gets a high amount of profit percentage wise out of TE. I used to purchase PPA/m from an ebay dealer and when I asked him how much he gets each bottle for hey told me $4.50 per bottle (that is because he buys case\'s of 300 bottles which entitles him to a BIG discount). Thats a 554% percent profit, I also read somewhere in the archives that Bruce was offering a case of 50 SOE Rollons for $15 each to some eager guy.

Cloud9
04-10-2003, 06:21 AM
Thanks

franki
04-10-2003, 06:22 AM
Check out this table:

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

<font color=\"red\">
You will see that the price per mg of pheromones is in line with the other pheromone products.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font>

CptKipling
04-10-2003, 08:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well its 50% ANone and 2x other secret compounds

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pardon me but nobody knows how much secret ingredient is in TE/NPA.

Elana
04-10-2003, 08:40 AM
Pardon me but nobody knows how much secret ingredient is in TE/NPA.

If Watcher said it....it must be true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
04-10-2003, 09:21 AM
Yeah you\'re right, I missed the irony out of my post. It should have read \"nobody\", because Watcher is omnipotent.

Tantalus747
04-10-2003, 09:55 AM
I think bruce gets a high amount of profit percentage wise out of TE. I used to purchase PPA/m from an ebay dealer and when I asked him how much he gets each bottle for hey told me $4.50 per bottle (that is because he buys case\'s of 300 bottles which entitles him to a BIG discount). Thats a 554% percent profit, I also read somewhere in the archives that Bruce was offering a case of 50 SOE Rollons for $15 each to some eager guy.

Don\'t forget about the other costs of doing business. I\'m sure Bruce spends alot on website, phoned/faxed orders, storage, ect.

Phantom
04-10-2003, 11:08 AM
Yea and the cost of shipping would be phenomenal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Watcher
04-10-2003, 11:36 AM
I did a search and found what bruce had said in the past, thats all. Give me a swift kick in the ass if im wrong.