PDA

View Full Version : This is what works for me

Jeeves
04-09-2003, 01:00 PM
I put into an empty NPA bottle:

20 drops PI/w
12 drops NPA/m
6 drops a1

then I put the dropper cap back on the bottle, shake, and apply 1 dab rubbed between my wrists and 1-2 dabs spread on my chest. Cover each with a dab of cologne oil.

Effects are consistent and good. Friendlier people, good co-worker relationships, reduced personal space radius in social situations. Exceedingly positive reactions from women with whom I\'ve had intimate contact...to the point where it is common for a very early thing they do is take of my shirt and bury their noses in my chest. A number of comments about feeling \'complete happiness\' during sex, especially when her face is against my chest.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Background: I\'ve been using mones for a litle over a year. In my thirties, but getting positive play from women from 20 to 55. I have never gotten a DIHL. I\'m a big proponent of AKA\'s less is more manifesto

A couple of thoughts:
-This mix borrows liberally from Oscar\'s Cawwoting strategy. With such a high relative dose of nol, the initial signal to reach a woman is friendly. But once you get into closer contact and extended conversation, the A1 creates the sense of intimacy and the none does what none does...

- I have had very satisfactory results with 3 total dabs. above 4 dabs I have seen no additional improvement

- I\'m thinking that nol makes an excellent base for most mixes. While solo None will be very effective at drawing out women who are both ovulating and extroverted, there is probably an additional group of women who are attracted but need a litle help to relax and converse. Nol probably broadens the number of women who will feel comfortable in responding to the effect of the none.

- no matter how good a mix is, it will be effected by any number of factors. Even if a woman is strongly attracted to you, she will not give a sign of it if she has a number of social/ psychological factors against the action (e.g. is standing next to her mother or has areserved personality). Conversely, a woman who might normaly respond to you will do so if those factors are relaxed(e.g. on vacation or inebriated).

koolking1
04-09-2003, 01:56 PM
Thanks Jeeves, Sounds like a winner!!!!

Tantalus747
04-09-2003, 02:46 PM
Good post. Have you ever tried -rone in your mix? I think there\'s a pretty good chance it would help.

CptKipling
04-09-2003, 03:02 PM
That seems like a well thought out mix. On top of that you seem to have a good general understanding of our \"science\", so I hope you stay around!

BTW, to add to your idea (well oscars) about creating different impressions at different ranges, you might want to consider pairing your mones with different colognes for some interesting effects. For example, use a relatively strong cologne with the mone you want to be noticed first, then use a lighter one next, and so forth.

Actually that idea poped into my head as i was typing, i have tried something similar but...

Anyway what I was going to say was that you may want to try applying the pheros to different parts of your body, like -nol to your arms (wave them around creating a wide area affect), and -none and A1 more centralised to the body, so that they hit your target when they get in close, you get the idea.

Looks like you found a good mix, good luck in finding more!

Mtnjim
04-09-2003, 03:25 PM
Don\'t forget to post your mix in every other thread.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jeeves
04-10-2003, 12:06 PM
Tantalus: I\'ve not tried rone yet. I\'m temtped to try it, but it\'s been hard for me to go away from what has been working.

CptKipling: I like the approach you use in distributing the pheros to different areas. I\'ve adopted my method only because I really want a regular solution that I can use in a broad range of situations that I can apply quickly. This way I only have one active bottle to keep track of, I only apply it when I get dressed, and I don\'t have to carry it around with me. After a bad mishap with a leaky atomizer (not one of Bruce\'s). I\'m reluctant to travel with mones on me.

MtnJim: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-10-2003, 04:56 PM
Jeeves - You can go to any dollar store, buy their eye drops for about $2, rinse it out with alcohol, put your mix in it, and carry it anywhere you please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just something for you to think about, and no, you won\'t be able to spray it....drops. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif