PDA

View Full Version : what detergent to use?????

SonnyBlack
04-09-2003, 12:56 PM
ever since I got into the phero game I have always noticed that no matter how much I wash my clothes or how well I soak them...phero\'s still stay on them (especially none) and are really super hard to wash off. I feel that this complicates things since the leftover mones mess up the phero sig that Im going for and the mix that Im wearing that particualr day. I was wondering if there is a type of laundry detergent or additive that I can use to get the pheros out of my clothes for good. Something industrial strength would probably be needed. do you guys have any recommendations on products that can do this???

Phantom
04-09-2003, 12:59 PM
OxyClean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cloud9
04-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Soap washes Phero\'s off.

Cloud9
04-09-2003, 02:16 PM
I think the Pheromones are getting washed out, it\'s just the fragrance that may remain.

Phantom
04-09-2003, 02:20 PM
It\'s the opposite with me, try spraying TE/sandalwood on a shirt then put it in the wash. You will smell the stink of the pheromones but the fragrance will be gone.

Cloud9
04-09-2003, 02:24 PM
just through in some bacteria in the washer..lol some dog poop and mexican ground beef thats been out in the sun all day.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-09-2003, 06:55 PM
I\'m pretty sure the last time we had this discussion we came up with borax or baking soda - add a cup to your wash water.

I have the same thing - the pheromones stay, not the scent. Walk in the laundry room when I\'ve got both dryers going - WHAM, instant horny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bubu
04-10-2003, 02:17 AM
Sunlight and warmth will help. But may destroy clothes too.

CptKipling
04-10-2003, 09:16 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sunlight and warmth will help. But may destroy clothes too.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah I had the same problem with my incinerator idea...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 09:24 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

SonnyBlack
04-17-2003, 12:16 PM
I\'m pretty sure the last time we had this discussion we came up with borax or baking soda - add a cup to your wash water.

I have the same thing - the pheromones stay, not the scent. Walk in the laundry room when I\'ve got both dryers going - WHAM, instant horny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">So is Borax the best thing to put along with the detergent???Anything else you guys use to take out the pheros??It really is hard to get none out of my shirts and sometimes I cant even wear some since even the slightest amount of none on me (without WAGG of course) will cause me to OD and have people get away from me. I know im not imagining it since whenever I put on a shirt thats been covered in pheros previously, I also start feeling a bit horny..I get the same effect I would if I had put on a none product

SonnyBlack
04-18-2003, 12:30 PM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">So is Borax the best thing to put along with the detergent???Anything else you guys use to take out the pheros??It really is hard to get none out of my shirts and sometimes I cant even wear some since even the slightest amount of none on me (without WAGG of course) will cause me to OD and have people get away from me. I know im not imagining it since whenever I put on a shirt thats been covered in pheros previously, I also start feeling a bit horny..I get the same effect I would if I had put on a none product

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

B
U
M
P

Elana
04-18-2003, 12:34 PM
I vote for Oxi Clean

Phantom
04-18-2003, 12:47 PM
http://www.ascleanedontv.com/oxyclean.html (\"http://www.ascleanedontv.com/oxyclean.html\") supposed to wash out prespiration and lots of other stuff, it also does\'nt use any chemicals to clean. Might be something to look into, also remember oxidation destroys mones.