PDA

View Full Version : Women and Penis

xxxPantero
04-09-2003, 06:56 AM
hey guys...

remember how FTR said that she talked to her hubby\'s penis and it was a hit?

i have a theory...

talk to your woman like you\'d want her to talk to your penis. nice, loving, etc

Enticing
04-10-2003, 07:32 AM
Hey, that MIGHT just work! Whoda thunk! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
04-10-2003, 09:21 AM
Well it´s certainly a step in the right direction.
And if people manage to not treat each other like sh*t so much but in a way they want to be treated themselves, life would be even better. We should all becaome practicing buddhists perhaps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
04-10-2003, 09:23 AM
PS I ain´t gonna start having monologues with penises however

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 09:25 AM
You\'d be amazed how well it goes over. Try it some time. I didn\'t believe it till I tried it either.

CJ01
04-10-2003, 09:34 AM
Okay, in what way does it work so well?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 09:36 AM
It absolutely delights the guy. And makes Mr. Happy even happier, too ... because it draws out the anticipation. If first you talk to him and then you touch him and then you give him kisses ...

It\'s better than if you just go for it.

Well. Depending on the mood.

Mtnjim
04-10-2003, 09:41 AM
FTR;
I have a friend that wants a conversation with you.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
04-10-2003, 09:42 AM
I´´m sorry babe, but what´s in it for the woman? Is this `trick´ for someone who has trouble getting it up?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 09:50 AM
Hardly.

You really think I\'d be talking to a limp dick?

C\'mon now CJ. Don\'t you like to play?
It\'s just a thing to be playful with.

Enticing
04-10-2003, 10:01 AM
This from the same woman who said attack first, and tease much much later??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif LOL

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Yes.

The whole talking to the penis routine is for seconds or thirds.

When he first comes in the door, there\'s no talking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
04-10-2003, 10:32 AM
I was wondering because you said SDR has been having performance problems. I assaumed these probs included getting a hard on.

Guys are much more easily `ready´ than women, and I´m sick of doing all those things to please. I want to be pleased to and not just with a dick going in and out!

Besides I´ve `gone bi´ now so I don´t have to put up with selfish jerks if I don´t want to.

( I´m in a pissed off mood lately)

Elana
04-10-2003, 10:33 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Besides I´ve `gone bi´ now so I don´t have to put up with selfish jerks if I don´t want to.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

have you made it official yet?

Enticing
04-10-2003, 10:41 AM
yeah.. how sweet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Go shoe shopping with your favorite gf and then have her service ya too! How much better can it get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 10:42 AM
There was an article on bj\'s called Mouth of A Courtesan - it\'s being worked into a book so now the article\'s no longer available - but next time you get in the mood for penis, CJ, if the book\'s out by then, you should read it.

Lots of tips. Including the talking to it. Which is a small thing, I know, and maybe a little silly. But those are the things that make you memorable.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Just a side note - last night I was emailing with my \"girlfriend\" ... her main guy has not called her in 10 days. I haven\'t talked to SDR since Monday and I called him then. When you have the option of being around someone who knows how to PICK UP THE GODDAMN PHONE or SEND A GODDAMN EMAIL EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS FOR CHRIST\'S SAKE, it\'s nice. It\'s a nice change from the dicks with their games and their bullshit and their \"I\'ve just been so busy.\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(sorry, guys, just a little girl talk)

CJ01
04-10-2003, 10:47 AM
I´m already memorable, in whatever way. When´s the book for vaginas coming out. The whole male population should read it.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 10:48 AM
Yeah right.

They should ask for directions when they\'re lost, too, but do they??

Yeah, CJ, is it official? When were you um ... initiated?

CJ01
04-10-2003, 11:51 AM
Elena, FTR: NO, of course not. You think I´m gonna bed the first woman I see on the street? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Could have been `initiated´ a loooooong time ago if I were that desperate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.
I´m VERY choosey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ....I´ll be visiting Frenchie next week though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 12:52 PM
She didn\'t tell me you were coming over!

Geez! I haven\'t even packed my suitcase up yet...

EXIT63
04-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Hardly.

You really think I\'d be talking to a limp dick

Come on Red, I\'m sure you do every day at work.

Not to mention here on the forum

Mister Softee

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 03:53 PM
Actually, no. The guys at work are not bad.

And Exit. If I were anywhere near you, I promise you\'d have wood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-10-2003, 05:05 PM
I want to be pleased to and not just with a dick going in and out!

( I´m in a pissed off mood lately)

I\'ll be your Huckleberry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I may not be able to fill the garage, but I can lick the paint off that MOFO!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif A little advice, since you have a complaint...stop shopping for men at K-Mart!! One wash and they\'re done!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Really...it will be alright....look at it this way....in a hundred years, it all won\'t matter none! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Be well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gerund
04-10-2003, 11:58 PM
And what about talking to vaginas?

\"Hey there, you\'re a slick little devil, aren\'t you? And so warm... and accommodating. I love that perfume you\'re wearing, it\'s so intoxicating.

mmmm... have you changed your hair recently? That\'s a good look for you... very interesting! Do you mind if I explore a little?

Okay, I\'ll be good now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bundyburger
04-11-2003, 01:52 AM
\"And what about talking to vaginas?\"

and...

...\"Let\'s cut the small talk. ...Wanna suck face???\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-11-2003, 02:48 AM
...\"Let\'s cut the small talk. ...Wanna suck face???\"

I like a man that doesn\'t waste any time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2003, 03:48 AM
No, no! Don\'t stop! I was enjoying that conversation! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-11-2003, 10:01 AM
Gerund - I always talk to it when I\'m performing the male-to-female version of a BJ, mixed with those snakeydoggiecat licks + the twister! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif \"I\'ll teach you to make all me blood run south! Feed me! Spit out that nectar you demon!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif More! More! More!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gerund
04-11-2003, 03:58 PM
\"Spit out that nectar, you demon?\" hehe

If I said that, I might get accused of \"speaking in tongues.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (Sorry couldn\'t resist.)

Pussy: [b]Breakfast of Champions!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2003, 04:11 PM
I love him for his mind.

Cloud9
04-11-2003, 05:15 PM
Did someone say penis?

MOBLEYC57
04-11-2003, 05:32 PM
\"Spit out that nectar, you demon?\" hehe

If I said that, I might get accused of \"speaking in tongues.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (Sorry couldn\'t resist.)

Pussy: [b]Breakfast of Champions!

You\'re in the right area G, but you aren\'t seeing the BIG picture. Let me attempt to explain with questions. Your mouth is full of succulant, soft, wet, glazed, and nectar dripping flesh...now what do you think she\'s feeling while your mouth is full of her, and saying \"Spit out that nectar, you demon!\"? Good vibrations, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Throw a mint in, and whatdayagot!? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmgood!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wouldn\'t think she\'d mind you speaking in that kind of tongue!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Breakfast of Champions is right! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif But I like Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, annnnnnnnnnd Midnight Snack of Champions!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icemone
04-14-2003, 02:59 AM
LOL Talking WITH vaginas might be a fun description of \"Orgasm on Command\"

( I say talking WITH because it is about
communication---NOT a
[bad word] Monologue
that sounds like \"Wam bam, thank you Mam\"

And what about talking to vaginas?

Watcher
04-18-2003, 12:07 PM
Hey you can have interesting conversations with vaginas.

Phantom
04-18-2003, 12:24 PM
yea, I like speaking in tongues. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
04-18-2003, 01:14 PM
I´ve still not had any `intellectual´conversation with a vagina yet so I can´t comment on what it´s like but you guys say it´s fun, it must be fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 01:47 PM
CJ, come by and talk to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-18-2003, 02:31 PM
yea, I like speaking in tongues. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lick! Lap! Between her gap! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Speaking tongues should be a DAILY practice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif In fact, those into nectar should write their congressman/woman to make it law. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kari
09-24-2003, 12:16 PM
BTW-- why do guys NAME them? Women don\'t name their parts-- well, Pam Anderson DID name her boobs.

CJ01
09-24-2003, 12:27 PM
I had thought/hoped this thread had gone forever, did you have to

franki
09-24-2003, 12:28 PM
This thread is not that bad.

Elana
09-24-2003, 12:32 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
09-24-2003, 12:35 PM
This thread is not that bad.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> yes it is and you know it

Icarus
09-24-2003, 02:49 PM
I woke up swathed in pink and blue silk-ribbon again this morning...

Can anyone tell me what this means?

Ssssst

Brian
09-25-2003, 04:27 AM
BTW-- why do guys NAME them? Women don\'t name their parts-- well, Pam Anderson DID name her boobs.

They don\'t? I\'ve heard women refer to their breasts as, \"the girls\" or \"the twins\". Those descriptions sound like names to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
09-25-2003, 05:11 AM
I´ve never heard of that Brian, what type of women do you hang out with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Gotta ask around now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
or you´re just having us on right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brian
09-25-2003, 06:01 AM
I´ve never heard of that Brian, what type of women do you hang out with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Gotta ask around now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif or you´re just having us on right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ,

The type of women I hang around with are generally my own age. It may be an expression used by women in that age group. Women say it to there boyfriends to come off cute. I\'m not saying women use these expressions in general, but I have heard them say them.

I wish I was just having fun with everyone on this, unfortunately, I\'m not that clever to come up with those on my own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Elana
09-25-2003, 06:03 AM
I have never called mine by name, but I have had men name them for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

My friend calls hers the twins

EXIT63
09-25-2003, 06:27 AM
I know a girl who calls one the BAD one and one the GOOD one.

Elana
09-25-2003, 06:32 AM
Why? Is one deformed?

EXIT63
09-25-2003, 06:43 AM
No, beleive me they\'re beautiful. It\'s a good versus evil kinda thing.

Kari
09-25-2003, 06:48 AM
Really? Pamela\'s are named Bert and Ernie.

Kari
09-25-2003, 07:07 AM
And, she talks to them.. individually.

Mtnjim
09-25-2003, 08:48 AM
\"BTW-- why do guys NAME them?\"

Because no guy wants to be told what to do by some stranger!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif