PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff

Enticing
04-08-2003, 06:48 PM
Having not used TE today, I can really say, that Edge stuff is powerful dangerous! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif For several days I think I felt like a caged lioness, ready to pounce. And like I had to have sex RIGHTNOW!! Right along with physical symptoms, including feeling very warm and lots of .. you know... !?

Seriously I could have done serious damage last week throwing my crush to the floor and violently taking him! (tee hee) Hear that, Goddess?

I think I ODed big time on it, from what you guys say, that one full spray is too much. (I guess if you\'re headachey or dizzy, it\'s too much, right!)

Today tried the PI/w and PCC, I don\'t know if I felt sort of melancholy, or it\'s the dang daylight savings time, or if it was just \'back to basics\' after a few crazy days using TE. Certainly more stable, not as thrilling.

I could swear that my intended did linger a bit longer to talk with me today, .. but could be my imagination. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I didn\'t notice anything else different. *shrug*

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2003, 06:53 PM
Good observation and it\'s right in line with what the rest of us have experienced, too. Copulins make you more emotional, can bring on pms symptoms if you od. They tend to make your mate more emotional, too - TE makes for hot sex, copulins make for lovemaking.

Enticing
04-08-2003, 06:58 PM
Do you ever mix all three? Like two drops PIw, maybe 4 inches total of PCC, and a half dab of TE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2003, 07:01 PM
Oh hell yeah. I put it all on.

bundyburger
04-09-2003, 02:53 AM
I\'ve gotta gets me some of this TE/w /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-09-2003, 02:58 AM
Bundy- It\'s the same as NPA/w....are you seeing a pattern here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bundyburger
04-09-2003, 03:59 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif ...you\'re right!

Anything with \"/w\" after it get\'s females \"wet\". .Wet is spelt \"W\",\"E\",\"T\". W for Wet = \"/w\"
Why didn\'t I notice that earlier? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You really should let me know these things. I tend to be a little slooooow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

EXIT63
04-09-2003, 04:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Bundy- It\'s the same as NPA/w....are you seeing a pattern here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Penis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-09-2003, 05:11 AM
Seriously Bundybaby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif....NPA/w is very similar in contents to TE/w

bundyburger
04-09-2003, 03:19 PM
You know I was being \'dumb\'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
But your right it\'s certainly looking even better for those \'secrets\'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Enticing
04-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Yup-- TE/w is \"Wet\" spelled backwards! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Today I put a dab of NPA (*W*) between my left wrist and right neck, and then covered it with Perry Ellis for Women lotion. When saying hello to my intended this AM, got a nice little hug (of course I aimed his face towards my right side) and a little kiss on the cheek. Damn I was in a good mood all day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
04-10-2003, 08:29 AM
I\'ve worn NPA two days in a row and had to promise myself not to apply it today. I was so bad. My horniness kept me awake last night until 3:00AM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Usually I can help myself....with this stuff, I feel insatiable.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 08:52 AM
I\'m pms-ing and put on EW body spray this morning, like a numbskull. Took care of personal business before I left for work -- and am still craving hard.

Pheromones. How to torture yourself without really trying...

Elana
04-10-2003, 08:54 AM
Pheromones. How to torture yourself without really trying...

The newest members proof, didn\'t help matters one bit for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Enticing
04-10-2003, 10:02 AM
OMG did he really send you proof?

Elana
04-10-2003, 10:31 AM
Of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I earned my title.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 11:46 AM
!!

Where\'s my copy??

franki
04-11-2003, 12:52 PM

The newest members proof, didn\'t help matters one bit for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

You are cute when you blush. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
04-11-2003, 12:55 PM
You are cute when you blush. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The picture did much more than make me blush. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Speaking of pictures, Franki......Well?

franki
04-11-2003, 12:57 PM

Speaking of pictures, Franki......Well?

You know what I look like, I am concerned you can\'t handle it when I show more of myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
04-11-2003, 12:59 PM
You know what I look like, I am concerned you can\'t handle it when I show more of myself.

As tall as you are....assuming that all things are in proportion.....you are probably right. It may be a bit too much to handle for a little girl like me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
04-11-2003, 01:02 PM
As tall as you are....assuming that all things are in proportion.....you are probably right. It may be a bit too much to handle for a little girl like me.

Yeah Right!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-11-2003, 01:13 PM
Well, I\'m a big girl, so hand over the pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
04-11-2003, 01:33 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif PICS ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif PICS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

krtel
04-18-2003, 01:35 PM
I am very interested in your thoughts about either TE/w or NPA/w on a guy. Do you think you would be as responsive as if it were on you?

Very interesting because what you described because NPA/m doesen\'t normally produce that effect.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 02:46 PM
Here are my thoughts: wear your own stuff and stay out of mine. It doesn\'t work like that.

You can\'t wear my panties, either.

Now stop it.

Phantom
04-18-2003, 02:51 PM
You can\'t wear my panties, either. [b] why not ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, cross dressers do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

krtel
04-18-2003, 02:52 PM
wtf? Calm down, all I asked was a simple question. You know I\'m not the only guy that is trying to learn this stuff!

To a moderator: Can you please delete my posts on this thread? I just remembered why I am reluctant to post on the women\'s forum.

- Krish

Elana
04-18-2003, 03:05 PM
Krish- Nobody knows the answer. Especially because we have no idea what is in either formula. Some of the guys that have NPA/m may want to test it out with some of their female friends. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
04-18-2003, 03:07 PM
Sorry....you asked about NPA/w. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Maybe we can do some experimenting on our end.

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 03:09 PM
Here are my thoughts: wear your own stuff and stay out of mine. It doesn\'t work like that.

You can\'t wear my panties, either.

Now stop it.

Watch out for the flying razor blades.

Remember
and Cover

MOBLEYC57
04-18-2003, 03:11 PM
wtf? Calm down, all I asked was a simple question. You know I\'m not the only guy that is trying to learn this stuff!

To a moderator: Can you please delete my posts on this thread? I just remembered why I am reluctant to post on the women\'s forum.

- Krish

Hang in there Big K!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Two jabs, followed by a right cross! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

krtel
04-18-2003, 03:13 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phantom
04-18-2003, 03:35 PM
lol, FTR- PMS? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (after I typed this I ran to the couch in the living room, ducked and covered.)

MOBLEYC57
04-18-2003, 03:56 PM
Come on Phantom!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You can run, but you can\'t hide! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 07:04 PM
LOL

I\'m sorry, Krish. I was joking.

Read the Copulins thread in the main forum.

I and some of the other women are completely against the theory that because women\'s products turn women on, men should wear them.

It\'s all in the main forum thread.

I suppose the best thing to do would be to try it and see if it works for you.

But I think the theory that because it turns us on when we wear it, it will turn us on when you wear it, is wrong.

I only meant to joke with you. I\'m sorry if I went too far.