PDA

View Full Version : My science.

BluTGI
04-08-2003, 03:00 PM
Good evening. This post is to document my experimentation with mones.

What i have done is taken a mix from here. It involves 6 parts soe, 1 part Pi/m, and 3 parts NPA.

I forgot its actuall name i know it is a evolution of JB1 i think. Its originator was Krtel.

I first drew out 6mls, 1 ml but because the bottle was too small i mixed the first 2 then poured this into a plastic spray bottle. I then drew out the 3mls of npa and mixed it in i next filled the roll on bottle to the top and left the extra in the plastic bottle.

I then added less than .5 ml of Wagg. i let the extra sit in its container for a set amount of time. I then used the plastic pipe of the sprayer to drop the mix on my finger.

That is my current usage. Since this is my first usage i am not expecting anything too grand.

Please provide information to assist me as you see fit.

Till next time.

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 03:04 PM
That sounds pretty good.

You may find that you have a -none OD, so increase the percentage of SOE as you see fit.

I think Krish said he always coved this mix, so expect it to be stinky enough to require that.

BluTGI
04-11-2003, 09:54 AM
Well Im quite sure that i can not detect the smell of none. I can say that to me i think either SOE itself or the mix itself to me smells like baby oil. Im still trying to figure out what i want to actually use as my cover. Ive been using AXE in abundance but i dont use it as i would a cologne, I also cant use it as a deodorant because its effects dont last long.

as for my applications i have incresed to behind and infront(sideburns) of my ears, and on my chin.

Nothing noticable but i havent really been in an atmoshpere fitting to it.

xvs
04-11-2003, 01:45 PM
In studies, men don\'t detect the smell of -none as well as women, and -none also affects women who can\'t smell it.

So you could easily get an OD even without smelling anything.

The only reliable way is to follow the guidelines here on how many drops of which product people have successfuly used.