PDA

View Full Version : Cosmetics for Guys (Hey I mean celebs use it)

bsxs
04-08-2003, 02:39 PM
http://www.menaji.com/ (\"http://www.menaji.com/\")

This place sells cosmetics for guys. What do you think about guys wearing makeup to conceal?

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 02:44 PM
I would never wear makeup, ever. But thats just a personal oppinion. I dont think its an alpha thing to do, the alpha attitude is \"so what if you think i look wierd\"

Cloud9
04-08-2003, 02:44 PM
I think it\'s a good thing...I use an acne cover up and some make up powder to cover up blemishes and razor burn spots.

TBiRD
04-08-2003, 03:17 PM
LOL !

Its common sense , that ALL men are naturally beautiful without make up. (EVEN in the morning after a rough night)
-TOTALLY different story with the ladys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Every man who agrees , feel free to \"tim-taylor-rhoar-rhoar-rhoar\" !!!

Phantom
04-08-2003, 03:21 PM
I love when girls wake up in the mourning with their big T-shirts, there hair undone and no make up, they look so cute!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Andy
04-08-2003, 03:24 PM
Ok Phantom ... it looks like we have more in common than I thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I luuuuuuuuuuuuuv this. No makeup, this special cute-tired look and the scent of a girl that slept a night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-08-2003, 07:23 PM
The skin care stuff looks good. If the concealer is what they advertise, I\'ll fall in the floor from shock. Concealer is a very popular women\'s product too, for dark circles/puffy eyes/blemishes - and I haven\'t found one yet that\'s completely undetectable. If anybody tries it and it really is completely undetectable, come to the Women\'s forum and let us know. That will really be a miracle product.

tallmacky
04-09-2003, 02:12 AM
I guess with guys we never have to worry about not being perfect at that moment, or your girl catching you off guard. I have seen girls who look really hot but when you take away all the makeup, color contacts,overly done hair, expensive clothing, lotion, and so on they are actually just average.

Maybe us men are just naturally more beautiful hahaha. I do use that Nivea shimmer stuff though which is borderline femmy.

franki
04-09-2003, 02:17 AM
The modern man shouldn\'t feel ashamed to use cosmetics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
04-09-2003, 04:02 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifWell I\'m a lumberjack
And I\'m ok
I sleeps all night and I work all day
(He\'s a lumberjack
And he\'s ok
He sleeps all night and he works all day)

I cuts down trees
I eats me lunch
I go to the lavatry\'
On Wednesdays I go shopping
and have buttered scones for tea
(He cuts down trees
He eats his lunch
He goes to the lavatry\'
On Wednesdays He goes shopping
and has buttered scones for tea
I cut down trees)

I\'m a lumberjack
And I\'m ok
I sleep all night and I work all day
I cut down trees
I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers
I put on womens\' clothing and hang around in bars
(He cuts down trees
He skips and jumps
He likes to press wild flowers
He puts on womens\' clothing and hang around in bars?)

I\'m a lumberjack
And I\'m ok
I sleep all night and I work all day
I cuts down trees
I wear high heels
Suspendies\' and a bra
I wish I\'d been a girly
Just like me dear pa-pa
(He cuts down trees
He wears high heels?)

He\'s a lumberjack
And he\'s ok
He sleeps all night and he works all day... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bundyburger
04-09-2003, 04:05 AM
Phantom - \"I love when girls wake up in the mourning with their big T-shirts, there hair undone and no make up, they look so cute!!\"

Yes, I agree, and that cute yawn some have that breaks into a smile... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CptKipling
04-09-2003, 11:00 AM
(RE docs post)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

That was great, montey python rule!

Lutz
04-09-2003, 12:16 PM
\"Monty Python\'s Lumberjack Song\"

Doc, that was awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif