PDA

View Full Version : Does NPA go well with AE/m?

newuser
04-08-2003, 11:13 AM
AE/m has worked nicely. 3 drops. Women *much* more chatty. Opportunities knock!
I\'d like to experiment a little by adding something to AE. Would a drop of NPA with 3 drops AE be a good mix? I know there\'s only one way to find out, but perhaps someone here has experimented with that mixture. Thanks!

Cloud9
04-08-2003, 11:31 AM
I think adding NPA to AE/m might cause you to OD on Anone. What might work really well though is to get AE/w that has less anone and more anol and add a drop or two of the NPA to it, or to yourself. Since NPA has some secret ingredients. I personally use 2-3 drops of AE/m and about 2 icnhes of SOE roll on.

upsidedown
04-08-2003, 11:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'d like to experiment a little by adding something to AE. Would a drop of NPA with 3 drops AE be a good mix? I

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ve had pretty good results with AE/NPA at 5:1. I\'ve not tried your ratio.

It\'s not necessarily an OD if you don\'t put on too much. Just don\'t overdo it.

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 12:01 PM
It would help if you did some searching first.

3:1 is one of my mainstays, I have said it works many times.

newuser
04-08-2003, 12:19 PM
3:1 is one of my mainstays, I have said it works many times.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do these mix well in an atomizer (AE + NPA)? I think I\'ll start off at 5:1 and test the waters.

Phantom
04-08-2003, 12:54 PM
AE and NPA are both alcohol based products so they will mix well, but I would\'nt recommened the usage of the atomizer using such a concentrated mix, better to go with dabbing or drops for a more accurate dose. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cloud9
04-08-2003, 01:53 PM
AE also has some oil in it too I think. How would that effect the mix?

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 01:59 PM
I recomend either of the following:

<ul type=\"square\"> Mix up (at either ratio) in a small container. Then apply a few dabs of this for each application.
Apply 1 dab of NPA (spread out as much as possible), and then apply 3 drops of AE, making sure that you cover the NPA, or at least apply next to it. [/list]

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 01:59 PM
I recomend either of the following:

<ul type=\"square\"> Mix up (at either ratio) in a small container. Then apply a few dabs of this for each application.
Apply 1 dab of NPA (spread out as much as possible), and then apply 3 drops of AE, making sure that you cover the NPA, or at least apply next to it. [/list]

Cloud9
04-08-2003, 02:00 PM
That sounds like a good mix...if anyone tries that mix let me know what th results are!

Phantom
04-08-2003, 02:06 PM
Yes AE does contain fragrance oils which are diluted in alcohol.

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 02:08 PM
Do a search, i think you will find some results i posted. If not, i will post some!