PDA

View Full Version : 3 Week Newbie Report

Bliss
04-08-2003, 12:10 AM
I\'ve been trying out phermones for about three weeks now with dismal results. I believe it\'s time to add another product into my mix and get some suggestions from you guys...

Some background: I\'m a 21 y/o asian male, 5\'5, 130 lbs (hardly alpha male, but still around 40th percentile in height for asian men), above average looking, and moderately successful for my age.

Products tried: AE/m -- since people mention it is the best stand-alone product, and WAGG -- since it had the \"new product hype\" about three weeks ago.

Application: two drops of AE, and sometimes 1 drop of WAGG. When going clubbing, I applied 3 drops of AE total.

Results: nothing out of the ordinary.

Two reactions I can probably attribute to pheromones:

One of my good girl friends is in a long distance relationship, and her boyfriend came to visit her for the week. She wanted us to meet each other, so us three went out to dinner one night. Two weeks later, I had dinner with her again, and she told me that her boyfriend was very talkative/friendly/outgoing to her other guy friends, but was only reserved and nervous around me. She said, \"maybe it is because I am better friends with you than the others, and because we always hang out.\" Perhaps it was the -none giving away the Alpha-male, competitive aura.

One day in the office (i am rarely there), I fixed some software problems with a few computers, and my coworker (early 40 y/o woman) ended up calling me a \"stud puppy\" (in regards to me making things \"work\" again) to me and my other coworkers (all older female) the rest of my stay. I\'m on really cool terms with this coworker, but \"stud puppy\" was rather interesting and a bit flattering. When her and another coworker were talking about going out and meeting guys, I mentioned how I need to get out and meet people more. She then suggested I go out with them to some kind of club in the following weeks. She has kids older than me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Other than that... that\'s it. I have been clubbing three times with pheromones. I can\'t see any changes in my relations with others that I can attribute to pheromones. I am very engaging and entertaining conversationalist, so I have noticed no differences there. Have not noticed girls checking me out more than usual, etc, etc.

Reading through some past posts I find suggestions that -none doesn\'t work too well for Asians and that I should try out a -nol based product. Perhaps some AE+SoE will do the trick for me? I\'m aiming to attract asian females, since that is the social circle I must commonly find myself in.

Thanks for the input!

Cloud9
04-08-2003, 06:38 AM
I think you should disregard that you are asian and keep in mind your height and weight. I believe the best thing would have been leaving out the WAGG in the first place since it is to make Alpha males seem like the bottle says\"What a great guy\". I would try 2-3 drops of AE+SOE, or you may want to try 3 drops of AE <font color=\"red\">alone </font> until you get SOE. This way you will be able to see what Anone can do for you, since the WAGG kind of cancels out it\'s effects. I just turned 20 and AE and SOE seems to be best for younger guys. I\'ve gotten some hits already, but perhaps a low ratio of NPA mixed with some SOE might be best for you(DD#1), but you could atleast try the other first and save some money before you buy two whole new products. get rid of the wagg!

franki
04-08-2003, 06:41 AM
WOW, I don\'t understand your advice. How do you know WAGG has such negative effects , that you advice him to it throw away??

I think it is the same as with the other mones: I believe every guy can benefit from none or rone or nol (or A-1). You just have to know how to use it. How to use WAGG is what we are currently trying to figure out.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
04-08-2003, 06:47 AM
But he needs to be Alpha and Wagg says it makes the Alpha aura into a less Alpha Aura. deductive logic from what has been said. Besides it could be what\'s causing the AE not to work as well.

franki
04-08-2003, 06:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
But he needs to be Alpha and Wagg says it makes the Alpha aura into a less Alpha Aura.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Where did you read that? All i know is that it is supposed to make people less threatening.

Cloud9
04-08-2003, 06:55 AM
less threatening/less Alpha same thing. The problem with the threatening Alpha is that is reflected if the wearer is in a bad mood and not in a positive one. Since wearers of Anone that are in a good mood come off as that. regardless, from his height and weight he probably should increase his Anone. I would think since NOBODY really knows about whats in WAGG, or what it REALLY DOES, then leaving it out of his mix until we know the two would be the best idea for him according to his current result status.

nbnbtc
04-08-2003, 11:16 AM
less threatening/less Alpha same thing. The problem with the threatening Alpha is that is reflected if the wearer is in a bad mood and not in a positive one. Since wearers of Anone that are in a good mood come off as that. regardless, from his height and weight he probably should increase his Anone. I would think since NOBODY really knows about whats in WAGG, or what it REALLY DOES, then leaving it out of his mix until we know the two would be the best idea for him according to his current result status.

Okay, I think most people here would agree that less threatening and less Alpha are NOT exactly the same thing. Yes it is true that WAGG is laregly an unknown, but I wouldn\'t go so far as to say that it isn\'t appropriate for anyone that isn\'t already an Alpha. And another thing, from my own personal experience I have found that wearing even small ammounts of Anone (ex 1-2 drops of AE) seem to put me in a more negative \"bad\" mood, especially if I don\'t spread it out. If I\'m not mistaken, others have mentioned a similar effect previously in the forum.

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 11:56 AM
Franki,

less threatening/less Alpha same thing

I would agree that this is false. This is exactly the reason people should have refrained from posting theories about WAGG\'s affects. While quite probably valid theories, they were obviously misconstrued by less experienced members.

franki
04-08-2003, 12:00 PM
Of course that is not the same thing. Cloud9 was saying that, not me!!! I was trying to convince him of the opposite.

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Franki,

I was agreeing with you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
04-08-2003, 12:03 PM
The real alpha guy is not a lone wolf, Clint Eastwood type of guy. He is a strong guy, but he doesn\'t have to use his power often, because he is also quite good at talking. The real alpha guy doesn\'t have too much problems talking and approaching girls, but still girls can find him threatening, because of his aura of dominance.

When the girls feel less threatened, it doesn\'t mean the guy is less alpha!

franki
04-08-2003, 12:06 PM
Franki,

I was agreeing with you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Phew .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 12:08 PM
Precisely!

I think the ideal visual interpretation of the \"Alpha with added WAGG\" guy would be a reasonably big guy, who can handle himself, is confident in all situations, but is also benevolent and is a fun person to be around, someone exciting!

Watcher
04-08-2003, 12:11 PM
WAGG makes women feel less threatened by an ANone presense, it doesnt cancel it out, it just makes them more comfortable around the alpha, making it easier to keep her still and talk to her, get her number hook up with her and then bonk her.

One thing that does work with ANone is ANol (attraction is good) add some Arone and you get a musculine guy, WAGG they hang around and a1 and they have less PMS symptoms and sit still and PCC or EW to make them more competitive via the couplin effect on women.
Hence MIX#1 is what you need if you have $$$$

Alquimista
04-08-2003, 12:13 PM
Post deleted by Alquimista

upsidedown
04-08-2003, 12:15 PM
Dude, I think you should think twice before you answer a post. You are giving wrong answers to the newbies. This is not good to us, newbies. If you are not sure of your theories, let the answer job be done by the phero pharaos. Don\'t just answer to show that you know about pheros. And I hope that you don\'t take this advice personal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Who were you talking to with your comment?

Alquimista
04-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Cloud9: Dude, I think you should think twice before you answer a post. You are giving wrong answers to the newbies. This is not good to us, newbies. If you are not sure of your theories, let the answer job be done by the phero pharaos. Don\'t just answer to show that you know about pheros. And I hope that you don\'t take this advice personal.

Alquimista
04-08-2003, 12:17 PM
To Cloud9. I forgot to put the name. NEW FORUM!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Watcher
04-08-2003, 12:18 PM
Is that in reference to myself, ive used the stuff for 5 years so i know what im talking about.
Anone - signals dominance and alpha (also threatening)
Anol - is produced during foreplay, gets giggles and conversation
Arone - signals musculinity and dependableness (boyfriend / husband material) also signals alphaness without being aggressive or to dominant
a1 - Reduces PMS symptoms in women
WAGG - I was involved in testing, reduces the neg response to ANone and also gives off a trustworthy type of aura
PCC and EW - Couplins - female pheromoens although when used by guys increases testostorne levels when applied under the nose and also increases female competition when worn by a guy as it signals that he has been with a very fertile woman and must have mating potential.

So please dont throw around insults (if aimed at me) as i have the background knowledge and generated a fair % of this data over time. Now dont get me started on LH levels or anything like that either.

Watcher
04-08-2003, 12:21 PM
Sorry if i upset anyone with that last post, im sure cloud 9 is just getting a handle on pheromones, we all have different views and a lot of the time we are surprised by different reactions, its still an incomplete science but the above post outlines in a general way what the individual compounds do.

Alquimista
04-08-2003, 12:21 PM
Watcher: relax dude, it was not to you. It was to Cloud9. I know that you know this stuff, actually I have been reading all your post at the first time when I get inside on this website, and it helped me a lot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Watcher
04-08-2003, 12:25 PM
Im sorry, im a relaxed dude now lol, good to see you found my advice helpful, there is a whole heap in the archieves under Donaldduck and of course watcher.
Re : Alquimista

Alquimista
04-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Watcher: I sended that message to Cloud9 because sometimes appears some Newbies trying to give good advices, but instead they give wrong advice because they didn\'t yet proof their thesis. They forget that whatever they write will be here virtually forever, and this will make a big confusion to the other Newbies that are to come on the future. This happened to me when I first get inside here, but after I started to read your posts as well posts from Oscar, Phanton, Tbird, etc, I found my way to the sucess.
I suggest to those guys that are trying to post some advice that they are not sure about their effects, to send it as a Private Message. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cloud9
04-08-2003, 01:48 PM
I\'m not confused. I was basically saying to the guy that was 5\'5\' that adding Wagg was a bad choice for his stature and more Anone would be better. Now if you are already alpha and are using Anone then I think Wagg would be great...but he isn\'t getting results from using wagg and an Anone Anol Arone product.

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 02:07 PM
Oscar, Phanton, Tbird,

Are you aware that the only experienced person in that list is Oscar? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Look harder buddy (no offence to either Phantom or Tbird, i hope you see the point im trying to make)

They forget that whatever they write will be here virtually forever, and this will make a big confusion to the other Newbies that are to come on the future.

Very well said &lt;makes a sideways glance to certain prominant forum members&gt;

Phantom
04-08-2003, 02:09 PM
Oscars been here since the begining, though I have alot of \"real world\" experience with pheromones... Hey wait! did I say, GO OSCAR GO!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 02:12 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lets all hope the newbies choose their mentors wisely...

oscar
04-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Okay!

I think that everyone, newbie and oldie alike should refrain from making recommendations regarding products that they haven\'t tried or don\'t fully understand. It\'s easy to go bouncing through the forum and pick up key phrases that are repeated by one or more members and assume them to be true.

I\'ve been using WAGG from day one of the beta-test, but I\'m not ready to draw any substantial conclusions on exactly what it does or how it interacts with other pheros. I don\'t know that it necessarily cancels out or even mitigates the effects of A-None. I don\'t know whether it\'s more appropriate for use by an ultra-alpha or totally non-alpha guy.

I personally don\'t think it would be a negative in anyone\'s phero-sig since the responses I\'ve gotten from it have always been positive. Women seem to seek my approval when I\'m wearing it. One night, at two different places, two different women, both 30ish, got around to asking me if I thought they had good bodies for women their age (they both DID). Is that what\'ll happen for you if you use WAGG? Who knows?

I\'m using the stuff and I don\'t know. If you haven\'t tried something repeatedly, and seen similar reactions on a number of occassions, any conclusions you draw are INconclusive. If we want to pretend to be researchers, we have to be at least somewhat disciplined about it. But the bottom line is that anyone can post anything he or she wants, so it\'s up to the reader to discriminate between fact, fiction, and fantasy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
04-08-2003, 02:58 PM
Amen

Lutz
04-08-2003, 07:39 PM
Yeah really, Oscar knows his stuff. Listen to him! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shoe
04-08-2003, 07:39 PM
What you are experiencing sounds like what happens to me if I used as much -none (for me this is two drops AE). First, the women being older, second, your friend\'s boyfriend being quiet. Especially if this guy was less of an alpha male... usually with too much -none the alpha males will try to be your macho buddy and the rest just disappear.

But I do get good results with a hint of -none, i.e one drop of AE. I would recommend get some SOE next, to get some other pheros in the mix, use it by itself or try an AE/SOE combo.

Bliss
04-08-2003, 09:50 PM
Glad to see so many replies.

The jury is out on WAGG. Return it... or keep it? Maybe the $60 would be a better investment on other phero products.

SoE...will have to try it out.

TBiRD
04-09-2003, 05:02 AM
&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;Are you aware that the only experienced person in that list is Oscar? Look harder buddy (no offence to either Phantom or Tbird, i hope you see the point im trying to make)&gt;&gt;&gt;

In reply 2 CptKipling : Look , I totally agree , that Oscar is more experienced (and actually one of the best advisers on love-scent), but it is a bit unfair to put phantom and me down in that way. So far I have only read good posts by phantom (when it comes to helping newbies) and I myself only give recommendations based either on my personell experience with pheros OR based on the knowledge I gained by learning in the Forum (learning from people like Oscar , and reading THE WHOLE FORUM including the archives)

I don\'t recommend hyped stuff to newbies and I don\'t recommend anything , that isn\'t tested yet by other trustworthy forum members. (Unlike many others *cough* Wa..... *cough* )

Oh and if I get a line like :

\"but after I started to read your posts as well posts from Oscar, Phanton, Tbird, etc, I found my way to the sucess\"

Thats all the thx I need !

franki
04-09-2003, 05:07 AM

I don\'t recommend hyped stuff to newbies and I don\'t recommend anything , that isn\'t tested yet by other trustworthy forum members. (Unlike many others *cough* Wa..... *cough* )

So what about the sex strap? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TBiRD
04-09-2003, 05:27 AM
That was in my beginner days ( pretty much the first week)
Whatever I said about it was the truth , and I really experienced it. However with more experience and a better arsenal + understanding of pheromone usage. I changed my mind about the strap , an realized its a OD and not \"precise\" enough. I stopped recommending it to people , however I still like the idea of pheromone enhanced talismans or clothing application ! My arsenal now includes PI / AE / SOE / TE (soon more TE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif / and the results I\'m getting with these are WAY better than with the strap.
Sure the strap turned EVERY womens head , but that a definite sign of OD. YOu walk around like a superstar , but you can never close the deal....

+ LOL ! Did you have to bring that up again ??? I don\'t mind...If you do a search on the Forum , u will find me hating against the strap more often than praising it !

johnngo19
04-09-2003, 09:37 AM
Okay people. Could you stop argue about the WAGG thing? The Newbie who post this post in the first place is looking for your help on using pheromone not to argue about wagg. Over and Out okay.

franki
04-09-2003, 09:40 AM
Okay people. Could you stop argue about the WAGG thing? The Newbie who post this post in the first place is looking for your help on using pheromone not to argue about wagg. Over and Out okay.

Ok boss!

CptKipling
04-09-2003, 10:35 AM
Tbird,

I have nothing at all against you, I value your input on the forum greatly, as I\'m sure many others do. However, as you said, *some* of your advice comes from reading things that other people have said that maybe you (or indeed they) don\'t fully understand. I\'m sure you can think of some posters who would have this negative influence on you. There are times when you have had to be corrected, which is no fault of your own, nobody expects more. The fact remains that there ARE some very experienced people on this bored, some resigned to lurking and only occasionally posting.

This brings up another point, the titles. Just because someone has a high ranking title does not mean that they know more about pheromones, as I\'m sure most people are aware. Recently, a few newbies have been striving for higher ranking titles, which makes the problem worse. There are many very usefull contributors (take jose, for example) who dont post much so are not listened to much.

It annoys me when newbies respond to these people who often spout wrong knowledge, because it is bad for the forum in general.

I\'m sorry you took in the wrong way Tbird.

franki
04-09-2003, 11:17 AM

This brings up another point, the titles. Just because someone has a high ranking title does not mean that they know more about pheromones, as I\'m sure most people are aware. Recently, a few newbies have been striving for higher ranking titles, which makes the problem worse. There are many very usefull contributors (take jose, for example) who dont post much so are not listened to much.

Really? Why do you spoil it all for me, Kipling? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lutz
04-09-2003, 12:13 PM

It annoys me when newbies respond to these people who often spout wrong knowledge, because it is bad for the forum in general.

Well said, Capt\'n! BTW, for those of you who don\'t know, you should really listen to Capt\'n even though he does have a high ranking title. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Watcher
04-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Hey no Jose does make very good forum contributions. So does oscar and i wonder where jambat got to. SO any update on how the 4 week newbie report goes.

oscar
04-09-2003, 02:27 PM
Bliss,

It\'s tough to gauge the overall problems you\'re having with pheros when your post starts out with \"dismal results\" but ends up with you being called a \"stud puppy\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

But since the thread has strayed so far from your questions, I thought I\'d try to contribute some insights that might be of some help.

First of all, contrary to what you may have read, race DOES play a factor in your natural pheromone output. Men of African descent produce more androgens than do men of Anglo descent. And regrettably (for you), men of Asian descent produce even less than the Anglos.

But that\'s not so much a problem as it is simply a factor in deciding which pheros, in what quantities, best suit your situational needs. As there are no shortages of members of any of the aforementioned races in the world today, it\'s a safe assumption that the varying phero levels of the different races are sufficient to attract women within those respective races.

So here you\'re faced with the question. \"Since I\'m an Asian, do I want to increase my A-None output to that of an Anglo or African, or do I want to increase it SOMEWHAT, but keep it in context with what my naturally lower A-None output would be?\"

If you were targeting African women you may be inclined to increase your output quite substantially to make up for the fact that you started out well behind the pack in terms of the androgen output of the men of her race.

But if you\'re targeting Asian women, particularly YOUNG ones (another factor to consider), your A-None application should probably be extremely minimal.

AE should be a good product for you to use to attract Asian women, but I\'d stay quite light on the application, one or two drops tops.
WAGG should also be a boost to your phero signature, but again, at minimal doses until you can conclude what effects it seems to be having on your intended targets.

A bit of Androstenol in the form of SOE or Chem-Set Nol might be a plus too, down the road a ways, but for the present try to go for reactions with the stuff you\'ve already got at minimalist doses. Good Luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

johnngo19,

While it is commendable that you wish to keep threads on topic, it\'s really never been that much of a priority on this forum. Some of the best stuff I\'ve ever read here had very little or often nothing to do with the original topic of the thread. The chaos principle seems to work quite nicely here. The least obtrusive way to get a thread back on topic is to contribute an on-topic post. Within the context of this particular forum a complaint that a thread has gone off topic is probably a more off topic post than the posts that went off on a tangent, however remote. The only person entitled to complain that a thread has gone off topic would be the original poster in my opinion.
Not a flame by any means. Just friendly advice to a relative newcomer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TBiRD,

NOW I\'M gonna go off on a tangent. Puttin\' two and two together, I got to thinking about what Alquimista posted in the \"Clubbing\" thread about the \"Two Shirt Method\". Then I started thinking about your OD experiences with the \"Sex Strap\".

While neither the two shirt nor the sex strap seem like practical methods in their current underdeveloped stages of evolution, combining the two ideas does offer some promise.

Suppose we could have a device: pocket-sized, or strapped-on, or worn as a necklace, or bracelet that would enable us to emit a controlled amount of pheros into our environment that could range from an OD cloud to no emissions at all.
We could walk into a party with the thing at full throttle and blast the place, then turn it way down or off so that the only predominant scent of pheros would be quite easily detectable as coming from but one source, the phero wizard.

Those stick-on type air fresheners come to mind as medium for experiment for this, but there\'s one other existing device that might even be more suited to the purpose. (I know I\'ve posted this before.)
There are small cigar humidifiers made to be filled with distilled water and placed into individual factory cigar boxes. They have an adjustable aperture for the release of the liquid within that evaporates from a wicking material.
It\'s about the size of a lipstick so it would be easily carried in a pocket, but the one negative I see is that while it is adjustable, it doesn\'t close completely.
Just throwin\' some ideas around. Back to the drawing board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Watcher,

This thread was only posted yesterday. I suspect the earliest you\'ll see Bliss\' \"4 Week Newbie Report\" would be...maybe... in six days or so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

\"It costs nothing to pay attention.\"

I\'m very grateful for the kind words regarding my credibility. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
04-09-2003, 02:38 PM
any device that lets out controled pheros want be spill proof most likely. Meaning it would have to have an opening somewhere thats regulated.

CptKipling
04-09-2003, 02:52 PM
And the next step onward for Oscars idea (so how these OT things get started?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) is a device that controls what pheros it is releasing. So on a first date you could be giving off a friendly chatty vibe, and then if things start to get interesting you can turn a dial and release a different cloud to give a more lustfull feel.

Yet another step, a device that samples your targets natural signature (much more complex than just -none, -nol and -rone), and release the perfect match, making you the ideal bed partener /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

P.S, thanks to Lutz for the kind words