PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody hook me up????

SonnyBlack
04-07-2003, 10:27 AM
As you may all well know, Ive had an incredible interest with rone ever since I came to this place. Some of the reactions people report when wearing rone(people see you as a leader, girls seem submissive but not scared) seem like very good effects and I would love to see for myself. The problem is that at the time I dont have enough money to afford a complete bottle of CS rone (bills and last tuition payment at my university came up). So I was wondering if anybody had some left over rone that they would like to get rid off. This way I can be sure that rone compliments my own phero signature and works for me and I dont end up spending close to 70 dollars on something that doesnt work for me.We can come to some sort of arrangement (price, or trade, etc) Please le tme know. thanks

PS: If anybody is grateful enough to share some rone with me I promise to report back all reactions I get in full detail.

Phantom
04-07-2003, 10:39 AM
lol, bruce doesnt like beggars!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CJ01
04-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Oh you want some -RONE...I thought you´re after a hooker or so. I was gonna offer myself or elena , oh well maybe next time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No seriously, perhaps there´s some in the forum clubs returned items section...?

Elana
04-07-2003, 11:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I thought you´re after a hooker or so. I was gonna offer myself or elena , oh well maybe next time

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> CJ....we are hookers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
04-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Yo Babe....How Much?

CJ01
04-07-2003, 11:27 AM
Dunno, we could be...? Only high class of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
04-07-2003, 12:47 PM
Well back to the original, perhaps bruce can sell 5 ml containers (he was willing to do it for a1) so maybe now is a good time to get a small order in of ANone Anol Arone and a1 all at once. More people would probably buy them as they are cheaper smaller and if they werent exactly what they wanted they could afford to try another compound. It would be easier to carry around to, some of the products are getting expensive but the chem set 5ml in the 30-45 $ range would get attention of potential customers.