PDA

View Full Version : Attracting women you already know

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:07 PM
Hi all,

What products work best for women you already know? I am a graduate student and don\'t get much chance to meet new women.

**DONOTDELETE**
all the products basically contain the same pheromones, only in different combinations and amounts. so one product wont work better on women you already know than another product necessarily, but one product would work better in general to get women than another product. like bruce has said before, pheromones work differently for people due to body chemistry and how it reacts w/ you. ive used pheromones around women i already knew and still got great responses. try some of the higher end products like Primal Instinct, Alter Ego, Attraction, Andro4.2, The Edge, Xcite Wipes, etc. test out different ones and see what you like best.

**DONOTDELETE**
Matt, what results are you getting?

I notice that women seem more friendly but I wonder if it\'s just because I\'ve become more confident and friendly since I started to use the products.

**DONOTDELETE**
I think that is a valid point Wintermute. I can tell that I\'ve become more confident while using pheros, and I wonder wether it is the pheros or just the idea of wearing them.
I\'ve also noticed that my conversations with women tend to last longer, and they almost seem like they are encouraging me to take it to the next level.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:08 PM
I\'ve also embarked on a program to dress better, groom better and use a moisturizing soap for my face. So it\'s hard to tell for sure.

**DONOTDELETE**
When you use pheromones and you experience something that has never happened before, then you know it is the pheromones. To be sure that it is really the pheromones that is helping you, you can trying doing everything exactly the same and observe the results for yourself... I am already a believer.

**DONOTDELETE**
To really prove to yourself that it is the pheromones just sit on a bus and try and look as grumpy as possible/ or you could try just pretending doing something like reading a book and just watch the women as they walk to the back of the bus and pay attention where they sit and how they are looking at you also pay attention to the body language and if you get 50 or 60 women doing the same thing all towards you all at once all looking at you as if they want you and their body language says the same thing feet bouncing up and down playing wiht thier hair, licking thier lips then wammo you have just realised that these women are really being affected by the pheromones, you dont need to do anything about any of them right there but just pretend you are doing it as an experiment and see what results you get also go into shops and browse around for a hour or so make it a small one like a book store etc and just see how quickly the place fills up with women, this really happens with attraction(bodywise) and a727(andro) used as a combination this really goes off, but try my combo of 5 or 6 sprays of attraction and say about 4 of andro i know this might be a bit much for some people but it will prove to the experimenter that this is really the stuff at work but hey confidence is also useful as the smile as well and the usuall happy guy attitude anyhows hope that this might help some people seeing as though this probably one of my longest posts ever ?

**DONOTDELETE**
To really prove to yourself that it is the pheromones just sit on a bus and try and look as grumpy as possible/ or you could try just pretending doing something like reading a book and just watch the women as they walk to the back of the bus and pay attention where they sit and how they are looking at you also pay attention to the body language and if you get 50 or 60 women doing the same thing all towards you all at once all looking at you as if they want you and their body language says the same thing feet bouncing up and down playing wiht thier hair, licking thier lips then wammo you have just realised that these women are really being affected by the pheromones, you dont need to do anything about any of them right there but just pretend you are doing it as an experiment and see what results you get also go into shops and browse around for a hour or so make it a small one like a book store etc and just see how quickly the place fills up with women, this really happens with attraction(bodywise) and a727(andro) used as a combination this really goes off, but try my combo of 5 or 6 sprays of attraction and say about 4 of andro i know this might be a bit much for some people but it will prove to the experimenter that this is really the stuff at work but hey confidence is also useful as the smile as well and the usuall happy guy attitude anyhows hope that this might help some people seeing as though this probably one of my longest posts ever ?