PDA

View Full Version : PCC and AFA my new summer mix

CJ01
04-06-2003, 07:54 AM
Okay guys,

I´ve been mixing AFA with PCC for a while now and the results have been really good overall. Mostly very positive, friendly and what´s more it´s been almost constant, I don´t recall having achieved this with other mixes. Not even with PI/w+PCC, but I haven´t used that mix in ages so I could be wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I do recommend this mix, it´s really worth trying out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
CJ

Sexyredhead
04-06-2003, 08:07 AM
How much of each are you using?

And for those of us who don\'t have AFA, is there any way to get a similar mix using PCC with PIw, TEw, AEw?

CJ01
04-06-2003, 09:01 AM
Hey sexy,
No you can´t create the same with those products. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

My fave mixes so far have been:
PI/w+PCC and
AE+PCC

AFA is unique in it´s way. It creates a cheerful and friendly mood in others and they´re just more friendly and open and chatty. PI/w does that but AFA is `more fun´ yet.

What I´m using now is:

2 drops of AFA and PCC.
Don´t be too stingy with the PCC but don´t overdo it. 1-3 inches of rolling is more than enough in the beginning.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
04-11-2003, 01:34 PM
Just wanted to say that this combo continues to work for me really well. Only problem is I´m fast running out of PCC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif