PDA

View Full Version : Which product is the best to use?

thegatekeeper
04-05-2003, 08:23 AM
I have heard a lot about human pheromone, but there are so many products out there. Which product will give me the best result? I am a Asian guy and it\'s hard for white girls to notice me. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Alquimista
04-05-2003, 08:35 AM
Dude, I think that you are the only one to know this answer. I mean you have to check 3 or 4 products on these website (read a lot theirs characteristics and \"behaviour\" at the forum), buy them and try them. Only your results will say which one is best for you.
Also by do that, you should take in consideration your age and physical shape. For instance, AE and TE are good for young guys as me, and PI is good for older guys. Just read, read, and read a lot here on the forum.

upsidedown
04-05-2003, 08:47 AM
Click on the \"Pheromone Reference Material\" at the top of the page and read through all of that first...especially the Pheromone Cookbook part. That covers all the basics.

thegatekeeper
04-05-2003, 09:10 AM
Thanks for all the responses so far. I will read through the products and references. Another question for you out there. Have you heard the pheromone sold by the Athena Institute? Is it a better product than the rest of them? It\'s quite pricy compared to others. I thought maybe it\'s a better product or something. Thanks.

franki
04-05-2003, 09:13 AM
Most people here say Athena\'s products are useless. Without a doubt, the stuff that is sold at this site is the \"real stuff\". There are some people who have said that they got results from Athena. The funny thing about it is that that product is supposed to start working after a few weeks, ..

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
04-05-2003, 09:14 AM
Athena is garbage.

thegatekeeper
04-05-2003, 09:52 AM
Franki, so what do you recommend? I am 28. Not a big guy, about 5\'7\" and 140 pounds. Thanks.

franki
04-05-2003, 09:58 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am a Asian guy and it\'s hard for white girls to notice me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you are a small asian guy trying to attract white girls, you could do well with a good shot of a-none. None will be most important to have girls notice you. For optimal results, combine with other phero\'s. There is a quote of me somewhere on the \"TESTIMONIALS\" page where I say: TE is great for getting attention. I would buy TE (and SOE).

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
04-05-2003, 11:24 AM
I think you will need to do some studying and reading up if you want to hit the best product the first time around. From what you said of your characteristics It would be obvious to have a big -none boost/some -rone (what franki said) All this can be found in AE/ If you are wondering what is the difference between the products and even more important the different pheromones you can get a quick read here (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=58709&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=the%20best%20one&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Se archpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=58655&amp;Search =true#Post58709\"). I will have to tell you again you should do some reading by using the search function your phero use will be much greater if you know what exactly each product is doing and so on.

Watcher
04-05-2003, 12:30 PM
Attraction might be the product you need ( i would order the unscented one) its great for asian friends of mine who get girls all the time, the racial thing comes in terms of different pheromone signautres by virtue of different genetic signals being sent out. Pheromones indicate youre genetic composition to other women and they are more likley to be attracted to men with dissimilar immune systems for mating and similar immune systems for raising offspring.

thegatekeeper
04-05-2003, 09:03 PM
Thanks for all your advices. I think I am going to give the Beginner set special a try. Then, maybe I will be able to choose what\'s the best for me. Please keep the advice/suggestions/info coming.

Lutz
04-05-2003, 10:31 PM
\"I think I am going to give the Beginner set special a try. Then, maybe I will be able to choose what\'s the best for me.\"

Good choice. I believe The Edge is one of the most (if not the most) popular products sold on this site. Good luck and let us know of your progress!

tallmacky
04-07-2003, 12:09 PM
If you are looking for instant reactions from people TE will get you it.

thegatekeeper
04-07-2003, 07:24 PM
i just order the newbie set, SOE and Attraction. I am eager to give it a try, but I don\'t know how I should mix them up. Keep in mind, i am not a big guy. Should I use more TE? SOE should get me noticed by people, right? Attraction works on both Asian and Caucasian women by Watcher\'s recommendation?

thegatekeeper
04-07-2003, 07:26 PM
I am also worried about OD or not enough mone applied to me.

Watcher
04-07-2003, 07:33 PM
2 sprays of unscented attraction sounds like it could be just what youre after, so many choices and so few $$$$ to come up with an idea.

Cloud9
04-07-2003, 07:42 PM
In my personal opinion and I\'m sure a pheromone scientist would tell you the same thing. Whether you are using Anone, Anol, or Arone it will work for any \"race\". It will work for the black guy down the street just as well as it did for the white guy around the corner. \"Race\" is a relative word used to define phenotypic(visual) traits in people. There is more genetic difference in two white guys \"originally\" in NYC than there are with two guys from two different countries. So, yeah, disregard anything you hear about certain pheromones working for certain \"races\", unless you here it directly from a scientist with factual evidence to back it up! Depending on how old you are, I would put more Anone on if you are 30+ and less if you are younger. Personally I would recommend if you are 30+ to get NPA and mix it with your SOE. If you don\'t want to buy that then just use half of what you normally would with TE and put the other half on with ATtraction, then add about 2inches of SOE. TE and ATtraction both have virtually the same Anone, accept that the Attraction has Anol. FOr AT alone put as much on of it as you did TE and then add 2 inches of SOE. I would totally disregard the TE in this case. (NPA+SOE= best bet)DD#1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Don\'t go by your \"race\" just go buy your height and weight like everyone else here.

thegatekeeper
04-07-2003, 08:38 PM
Watcher, what do you think about Cloud9\'s opinion on this?

thegatekeeper
04-07-2003, 08:40 PM
Isn\'t NPA sort like TE, just different concentration or?

Watcher
04-07-2003, 10:07 PM
Truth is minute alterations in the compounds and different ratios make a huge difference. It cannot be underestimated and most of the experienced users have noted this. Just be careful gay males have a habit of reacting to attraction. And even with the same product reactions are different from every person you meet and even they will react different at two different times. Its a matter of getting something that works positivley 90% of the time. The cover scent also seems to make a huge difference hence ive said to go with the unscented and chuck some AXA body spray over the top. (lynx in australia)
I think we need a comment here from james kohl who is an expert in the field and responsibile for Scent of Eros product. His webpage can be found here - http:// (\"http://\") for anyone wanting extra reading on the subject, cloud you could get some beenfit to.

thegatekeeper
04-08-2003, 07:10 AM
Is AXA body spray the same as Axe in the States?

Phantom
04-08-2003, 12:56 PM
yep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

proteus
04-09-2003, 06:42 PM
I\'ve never used TE before but decided to use the sample of TE I\'d gotten from Bruce sometime ago and use it this past Saturday when I went out to a club and I had a very interesting and distinct sexual \"hit\". This very hot brunette hit on me like crazy, so we danced a bit and she was sniffing, kissing my neck like crazy (that\'s where I\'d sprayed TE), and doing some extremely dirty dancing, grinding into me, whispered to me to put my hand under her dress and rub her ass - then at a certain point she drew her skirt up while this other gal was watching) and told me to look and she pulled her panties halfway over her hips and exposed her pussy to me - my jaw dropped!!! Thing is I\'m involved with someone so didn\'t take it any further beyond more dancing even though she clearly wanted me to take her home that night. She persisted in asking me to call her etc./wants to get together but I\'ll have to pass as I can\'t at this time. So dunno whether it was TE, but this was about as positive a sexual hit as I\'ve experienced - only other phero product that has given me a sexual hit on this level is JB#1.

Alquimista
04-09-2003, 08:10 PM
proteus: Dude this is what I call a HIT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif!!! Congratulations...

thegatekeeper
04-09-2003, 08:27 PM
Great Story. Can\'t wait to get my order? I wanna try it out.

DrSmellThis
04-10-2003, 06:21 AM
So what did you say? \"Oh look! A pussy\"?

Cloud9
04-10-2003, 06:27 AM
I like cats.

Enticing
04-10-2003, 06:29 AM
rotflmao ...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 07:06 AM
Here, kitty kitty.

thegatekeeper
04-10-2003, 07:31 AM
A hungry pussy kitty..haha..

Enticing
04-10-2003, 10:15 AM
I can\'t help but feel a little sorry for the poor pussycat that you used that on... I mean that\'s nice, dangle a bunch of yarn in front of the pussycat and then snatch it away when she grabs for it... sheees. No wonder some pussycats are so lonely and frustrated... pussycat teaser ...

Cloud9
04-10-2003, 01:13 PM
Wait, are we still talking about cats?

MOBLEYC57
04-10-2003, 04:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I like cats.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Me too! Taste like chicken!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 04:50 PM
Pussy cat! With spring onions and leechees!

MOBLEYC57
04-10-2003, 04:52 PM
You know all the secrets! No fair! No fair! Someone so NAUGHTY to know me weak spots! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Only you FTR! ONLY you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

proteus
04-10-2003, 05:40 PM
The thing about it is if I wasn\'t involved I\'d definitely have let things proceed further with this gal as she left me with no doubt that she wanted to have sex that night. But I\'d gone to the club just to hangout with no expectation of anything happening, and as I said threw TE on just to see what would happen and had no idea I\'d get this intense a response.

In the end, when you are involved with someone, no matter how tempting the offer, you have to learn to walk away. As it is I want to tell the lady I\'m involved with about this as she is an exceptional person and even this has bothered me a little as in a sense I feel I allowed things to go further than they should have. Up to this point in my life I\'ve never \"cheated\" on any gf I\'ve ever had and want to maintain this as I believe to get trust you have to earn trust.

And to answer you Dr. SmellThis, I think I was too suprised to think of anything to say and just stared in complete suprise - the other gal who was watching had this strange look and smile on her face and as is often the case, next thing I noticed many ladies giving me funny smiles, trying to catch my attention etc. so I think quite a few more people had noticed the flash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gorgeous gal though, and under different circumstances I\'d have taken her up on her offer.

thegatekeeper
04-10-2003, 05:57 PM
Proteus, well said.. I would have done the same thing..just walk away.. when u r involved with someone, u should be loyal to that someone, no matter what the circumstance is..

Smell you later! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phantom
04-10-2003, 06:00 PM
How much of the TE did you wear?

MOBLEYC57
04-10-2003, 06:03 PM
Proteus - was that one spray of TE or ProEdge? Did you use a cover scent? It takes a lot to walk away from a Taco shot...you da man!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Most would have been locked into the DIHL zone...letting it take you where they wanted to take you! Probably getting serviced on the dance floor! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Be careful out there! Some women just take what they want...no questions asked! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Proteus, don\'t say anything to your girlfriend. Consider you\'ve done your confessing to the forum and we\'ve absolved you. It would probably only make her anxious.

You\'re a good man!

MOBLEYC57
04-10-2003, 06:20 PM
What FTR said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

proteus
04-11-2003, 04:20 AM
Thanks for the comments all, and I\'ll think about what you said FTR. Thanks again!

To answer your question Mobley and Phantom, I sprayed one spray of TE on the side of my neck, and one small spray on each wrist. I used one spray of Le Male on top of TE on each side of my neck and each wrist.

CasanovaMan
07-10-2003, 08:16 PM
I would recommend Alter Ego for men to get the white girls to notice you, maybe even a little Primal instinct for men or a little Edge