PDA

View Full Version : Anything Out There that Helps Reduce Alpha Male ??

Enticing
04-05-2003, 07:12 AM
Other than slipping lithium in his morning coffee, I mean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif *sigh*

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2003, 08:04 AM
A bj usually improves temperament ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ01
04-05-2003, 08:23 AM
What guy are you referring too. You got so many on the go...naughty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Enticing
04-05-2003, 08:36 AM
Yeah right. Uh.. the one that lives in my house and is a miserable moody b*tch at times. Does this happen to other married couples on weekends? Like - they save up all the aggravation for Sat morning? And yes, a bj does relieve that, but when they\'re being a moody b*tch is exactly when I *don\'t* feel like rewarding that behavior with a bj. *arms crossed*

Sorry to be a drag - did everyone get laid last night? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Bubu
04-05-2003, 08:45 AM
Sorry to put my two pence in it, but try to OD on -none big time, when You are arround him.
When he starts to run, and hides in dark corner, do not come closer, he might bite!

CJ01
04-05-2003, 09:32 AM
I´m totally with you. BJs and such are about wanting to pleasure the other person (usually /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) and who wants to do that when the other person is being a jerk, ey.
If he´s behaving like a wanker he can go and do just that if he´s in need of relief. Or tell him to pull himself together and be more considerate if he won´t tell you what´s up.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-05-2003, 09:38 AM
Yeah, that\'ll work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Actually, that brought back memories of being married -- lots of miserable weekends.

No sex last night for me -- I decided to take a break this weekend. You?

EXIT63
04-06-2003, 04:50 AM
I could not agree more.
Blow jobs
Blow jobs
and more Blow jobs.

It\'s a foolproof way to keep a husband happy.

Oh, and one more thing...Wear really tight pants.

Elana
04-06-2003, 05:14 AM
Enticing- Your PM\'s are turned off. I can\'t reply /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Enticing
04-06-2003, 06:28 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sorry Elana, my bad...

Yeah we hit the usual number of sexual interludes this week, and he got the super duper BJ when he was being sweet. Drama\'s over for this weekend, and I have a reggae and rum date with the girls later today, so I\'m /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'ve been reading alot of the old posts, the cookbooks and the FAQ\'s. I have seen several interpretations of the men\'s reactions to TE/w or -nones as you call them. Some ppl seem to feel -nones \'can\' intimidate men in social settings, or have them turn aggressive. (But great for rough and tumble sex! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) While the copulins (PCC) draws them in, makes them more chatty, etc. Have I got that right?

For the record, the OOMH (object of my hornitude) is uncharacteristically NOT egotistical or alpha-like, especially for an MD. Perhaps that\'s one of the things I find so attractive about him. Oh yeah that and the untouchable thing. Makes him more of a challenge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Icemone
04-07-2003, 03:23 AM
Hi Enticing,

As part of what I do I learned to
ONLY Reward good behavior!

So what you quoted about him getting a super bj for
being sweet I posted
below me is a good direction to lead things and he\'ll start to get the hint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

^^^^
Yeah we hit the usual number of sexual interludes this week, and he got the super duper BJ when he was being sweet.

MOBLEYC57
04-07-2003, 12:45 PM
When he\'s bad: 10 quick bodyslams!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

When he\'s good: Outstanding mint oral service, while humming your/his favorite tune! Ooooooooh!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Enticing
04-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Two other things I noticed about the TE/w last week. One, a female coworker kept sniffing me and wanted to know the perfume I was wearing. So I showed it to her (the cover, not the TE) and when she applied it to her arm, said \"It doesn\'t smell as good on me as you.\" Then she went prattling on about a guy who\'s been trying to pick up on her, etc. She\'s always talking my ear off, but not about personal subjects. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Over the weekend I was still testing TE. One day doing my jog, I kept noticing this man staring me down each time he passed (it\'s a circular path and we jogged past each other in opposite directions several times). Last night I believe I still had some remnants of TE left on me when I was thanking hubby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif for his improved, sweet behavior. I did feel very assertive and in control, animal even. I was the one growling \"whose your daddy\" (ok well not quite) and commanding him to smack my ass. Very lovely indeed! Man went to sleep with a big fat smile on his face. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-07-2003, 07:39 PM
You naughty she beast!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif