PDA

View Full Version : Creed and l'Artisan Parfumeur samples

MaxiMog
04-05-2003, 01:28 AM
Ok, now I\'ve got Amouage samples, does anyone know where I can get a good deal (free? or a good price) on sampling other high-end fragrances like Creed, L\'artisan etc.?

Icemone
04-05-2003, 06:06 AM
Hi MaxiMog,

I\'ve gotten some FREE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
samples of Creed\'s \"Green Irish Tweed\"
by chatting up some of the pretty salesgirls at their stores.

I\'m not sure about ordering from a site, though.

( seems they only hire attractive, professionally friendly Asian women so you can imagine what a chore it is
for me to go there and get samples and test out other fragrances and mones )

How does Amouge compare with Creed? Quality, Sexiness and also does it last longer?
because so far, the REAL \"Le Male\"
( the fake version I got last longer )
and Creed seems to fade in 20 minutes whereas my old \"Issy Miake\" last days
( subtle yet still noticeable close up )

MaxiMog
04-06-2003, 03:24 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
How does Amouge compare with Creed? Quality, Sexiness and also does it last longer?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I wouldn\'t know... That\'s the reason I want to test as many Creeds as possible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Haven\'t tested any up to now...

Anyway, I checked eBay and there are a good amount of auctions up selling samples. So where do THEY get them? If the people of Amouage were so nice as to sent some samples FOR FREE worldwide, then I\'m sure there have got to be places to find samples of Creed at a very reasnable price or for free. (Parfumsraffy has them, but they\'re pretty costly. THE bad thing however is $20 for shipping, which is way to much IMO, certainly considering that shipping anywhere in the US is for free. From zero to $20 is a bit too much of a jump IMO)

I also asked l\'Artisan Parfumeur for samples (IN (bad?) FRENCH!). Hope I\'ll get somewhere...

Icemone
04-07-2003, 03:43 AM
Best of success with that and keep us posted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif