PDA

View Full Version : NPA dabs

dpguy
04-04-2003, 05:26 PM
Hello all. I haven\'t posted in a while, but I have a very quick question.

When you\'re doing dabs of NPA, for instance 2 dabs, the dropper-top that comes with the bottle must be taken off first, right?

Phantom
04-04-2003, 05:33 PM
no lol just unscrew the top off and dab it on.

dpguy
04-04-2003, 06:51 PM
that\'s what i\'ve been doing....it just seems as if barely any is coming onto my finger, and very little makes it to my neck....thanks though

krtel
04-04-2003, 08:48 PM
You have to dab it on fast. The alcohol evaporates quickly.

- Krish

Tim
04-04-2003, 09:05 PM
Why would you not remove the dropper top first? Like he said, very little would come out onto the finger. And yeah, like krish says, get it to your neck before the alcohol evaporates.

bundyburger
04-04-2003, 09:40 PM
Even by putting the tiniest amount that comes from dabbing from the dropper, I still get whiffs of the stuff occasionly while out and about. It\'s THAT strong. I KNOW my nose isn\'t as good as a females, so I\'m quite happy sticking to this amount that seems to work \"for me\". I\'ve gotten OD responses from using a full drop before. It\'s also worth noting that on one occasion I did well with an accidental drop extra (almost two drops spread to covered areas of the body) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

To put it short: Beleive what people say when they mention it is \"stinky\" and strong even if you can\'t pick it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bubu
04-05-2003, 03:27 AM
I have good nose to -none and -nol too.
Sometimes, when I dub NPA twice (why I still doing it, I don\'t know, one will be enough), I feel pretty unconfortable stinky, when I sitting with my friends arround the table..

You should avoid to dub NPA first, and than WAGG with a same finger, in the end it will be too much -none in WAGG.
When You dubbing more than one product, use one finger for each product, othervice they will be \"pre-mixed\" in the end..

Good luck!
Bubu