PDA

View Full Version : ANone products for the couples? OD?

Cloud9
04-04-2003, 04:08 PM
I was wondering if I\'m already in a relationship with a 21 year old, do I need to worry about getting a too high of a none product since she already knows me? Is getting too much NONe primarily bad if your trying to get hits from women you don\'t know...it could turn them away from wearing too much. I\'m confused can someone help me? I\'ve been with this girl for almost 6months and I didn\'t want to risk pushing her away. Seems like I hear that if you are already in a relationship young or old, it want matter about the none concentration? help please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CptKipling
04-05-2003, 06:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Seems like I hear that if you are already in a relationship young or old, it want matter about the none concentration

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I always wonder where people read these things. Is there a secret part of the forum that I dont know about? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

You can use pheros in a relationship without any worry, apart from the usual OD concers, which will be more important because you care about the person.