PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone complex for the younger guys?

Cloud9
04-04-2003, 02:50 PM
I ordered some AE/m and SOE a few days ago. I was wondering if AE(stand alone) would have too much Androstenone in it for attracting 20 year old females? I got some to maybe give me more of an edge with my girlfriend. Anyway I used to use APC and it seemed to work well. Looking for more sexual hits and openess/chatty. I was thinking if the AE had too much NONE I could use SOE and APC...Although SOE\'s musk scent might be hard to cover up, and APC has a very low none content too? Thanks!

Phantom
04-04-2003, 03:11 PM
just don\'t go over 2 drops of AE/m as I found out today (I saw signs of OD just using 3 drops) if the AE does\'nt work for you get the AE for women, it has more Nol in it too attract the younger gals (also has a similar pheromone content to DD#1)

tallmacky
04-04-2003, 03:34 PM
Hey Phantom, what signs of OD\'ing did you see? I am having a harder time getting high reactions or an OD from AE/m. I have put on 6 drops and have not noticed a real change in behavior around me (usually one/two drops to clothing and rest on face/neck). I have even gone as far as to put on 4.5 drops of AE with 2 sprays of PE (Pro edge) then it gets a bit better maybe just from the PE being there not sure. I have also noticed AE smells really good but its a faint scent and wears off pretty quick (new). I would say as phantom did maybe start out with 2 drops if you feel you can up it go right ahead its only a day and washes off.

----
I just thought about this I have been using around 4 to 5 (most of the time 5) drops and wondered why I was getting great hits from girls far away but when I come near I get nothing at all its quite bizzare, I was starting to think my AE was not effective at al. I have had DIHL from 28 feet away I really strong one. hmmm maybe less is actually more.

Alquimista
04-04-2003, 03:36 PM
Yes, is better not to go more than 2 drops of AE. Until this week I used to wear 5 drops(!!!) of AE before, and because of the OD I used to attract women that were far away from me + repulse women that we close to me and at the same time happened to me the social circle hook-up theory. At this is the worst thing that can happen to a mones user! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexyredhead
04-04-2003, 03:39 PM
Good point. How can you balance your -mones (especially the smelly ones, and I count AEw among the smelly ones) so that you can get the attention of someone who\'s not necessarily next to you, but not repel them when they get closer?

Phantom
04-04-2003, 04:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hey Phantom, what signs of OD\'ing did you see?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well today actually it was like borderline OD, I think the 1 dab of PPA on my upper lip (I just did that to get a testosterone boost from the couplins) kept me from getting a full OD. I got a strong Gay hit I hate to say (he was DIHL\'ing and he kept saying \"Damn your sexy and MAN! your so hot.... ect.\" my pourpose of wearing phero\'s that day were far from getting hits from Gay guys and when it was\'nt a hit from a guy it was a wanna be alpha trying to play fight with me.

Well this girl i\'ve known kept suggesting (incognito) that I was her boyfriend and she kept following me every were I went the whole day (she\'s the short cute kind but not my type). Well typing this right now i\'ve noticed that black girls wanted to be around me, asking me, walk me here, walk me there, help me with this..ect (the short cute type girl was black). The others would be afraid to be around me and look down to the floor with a submissive look when talking ot me. I\'ll just try two drops of AE and 1 dab of PPA/w too see what happens.

CptKipling
04-05-2003, 07:00 AM
If you are concerned that AE may cause you to -none OD, you can use it with SOE. Try 2:1 or 1:1 (SOE:AE), depending on how bad you think the OD will be

Watcher
04-05-2003, 12:27 PM
Here is an idea, this is my new ideal mix, 22 myself and get the best hits ive gotten in 5 years of pheromone usage. Elana this is my daily response with this mix

10% ANone
40% Anol
10% Arone
10% A1
10% EW (Diluted in 400:1 water) or PCC 10%
20% WAGG

It gives a great spread of pheromones and removes the social circle hookup thingy.

Or you can try DD#1 which i also produced when i was donaldduck on this forum.
30% NPA and 70% SOE

CptKipling
04-05-2003, 12:42 PM
Any hit stories then watcher?

xvs
04-05-2003, 01:10 PM
Younger guys seem to produce more -none than older ones. That\'s why SOE and other non-none based products seem to work well for some of them, particularly the taller, more confident ones: they already have enough -none and adding more doesn\'t help.

So I think younger guys should try a non -none product.

For me though, SOE doesn\'t work so well, and I think it\'s the -rone.

WAGG is what does it for me... no -none effects, just a general attraction and receptivity.

Last weekend I had one girl say \"I don\'t usually feel this attracted to anyone I\'ve just met.\" WAGG plus some essential oils...

Phantom
04-05-2003, 01:13 PM
Watcher, you should be banned for spamming!!!

Alquimista
04-05-2003, 02:24 PM
\"How can you balance your -mones (especially the smelly ones, and I count AEw among the smelly ones) so that you can get the attention of someone who\'s not necessarily next to you, but not repel them when they get closer?\"

Sexyredhead, just check it out some ideas that me and some other guys posted somedays ago in a post which the subject is \"Help pros, im going to club with a few girls!\"

Sexyredhead
04-05-2003, 04:47 PM
Thanks, Alquimista. I\'ll go check. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
04-05-2003, 07:37 PM
1. Use multiple mones, as many as possible.
2. Use more -nol, but no more than 2.5 CS drops if you want to avoid headaches for your neighbors.
3. Use a great perfume.
4. Don\'t OD! Better to walk the hell over there.
5. Avoid confined spaces, tight quarters.
6 <font color=\"blue\"> Never put -nol in pits or on other naturally smelly areas. I think most all of it converts there. To some extent, but slightly lesser, this is true of -A1, but small amounts can be put there if you go lighter on -none by a bit. </font>

Sexyredhead
04-05-2003, 07:46 PM
This is a stupid question, I know, but why use as many -mones as possible?

DrSmellThis
04-05-2003, 07:47 PM
More total effect without OD on any single -mone.

Sexyredhead
04-05-2003, 07:51 PM
Well, duh. Good point. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lutz
04-05-2003, 10:34 PM
\"3. Use a great perfume.\"

Is it better to cover w/ a cologne/perfume when using mones? I don\'t have one, but maybe I should invest in one good one...

Watcher
04-06-2003, 12:53 AM
SHort and sweet phantom, so you think im spamming now well so be it. Just reminding people of my new mix, hit story today had 2 women i work with who wouldnt leave me alone, kept asking me if i had a gf over and over, got annoying.

Phantom
04-06-2003, 04:50 AM
Post your hits your own thread for it wont be forgotten, cause these new threads just come and go. Watcher, I have nothing against you it\'s just that your annoying the hell out of people when you pollute their threads by posting your worthless untested mix which is too damn expensive and no one is going to try!!

DrSmellThis
04-06-2003, 05:58 AM
I cover -none , but -nol on top, as alcohol kills germs that convert -nol.

Watcher
04-06-2003, 11:22 AM
SO youre saying attraction might be youre product of choice then ?

Cloud9
04-06-2003, 11:27 AM
I\'m thinking the best combo for younger guys would be AE and SOE if AE alone didn\'t work that great on the younger girls. Although there have been lots of costumer reviews saying they got great results with AE alone for getting sexual/chatty hits on the 20\'s age group. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Watcher
04-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Look at DD#1 (70% SOE and 30% NPA) now with that you get the 2x secret compounds in NPA that do something complete diffently to the ANone, it has so far been one of the best mixes for someone under 25 and you dont double up on Anol and Arone with SOE and AE. You get 2 new compounds that come into play plus Anone anol and arone. So you get 5 pheromone types all up, now my ideal mix (cant repeat it as it is upsetting fellow forum members) but it has over 9 different compounds at work gives you a greater spread and reaction chance.

franki
04-06-2003, 11:50 AM
Post deleted by franki

Watcher
04-06-2003, 11:52 AM
I thought this would come up, well i saw a website on cyber beggers and thought ok as an experiment i will put that up and see if anyone actually sends me money. I anticipate that nothing will happen but just for a lark. Anyway if i get serious amounts of money i will buy some new pheormone products and play around and start posting all sorts of hit stories, but if you dont like that idea just ignore it.

Phantom
04-06-2003, 12:01 PM
Post deleted by THE LORD OF CHEESE!!!!!!!!

Watcher
04-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Lol everyone gotta can that idea, Big B doesnt like it and i was only joking around anyway. Like i said creativity is the bane of human existance be a drone instead.

Phantom
04-06-2003, 12:08 PM
lol, Bruce does\'nt like beggars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cloud9
04-06-2003, 12:25 PM
Just got my AE/m and it has no detectable smell? Anyone else think the same..no smell doesn\'t mean less effective does it? So I should maybe be careful on how many drops.

tallmacky
04-06-2003, 12:47 PM
I have AE/m (new) when I got it and first opened it I could smell the scent but it is very faint (to me). Thats possibly why I use atleast 4 or 5 drops each time I use it. After I apply it I cannot smell it at all I have to get very close to my wrist for example and sniff hard to pick up its scent. That shouldn\'t be your worry as long as you have a pretty strong cover scent, maybe some sort of body spray anyhow a light but intensive smell would work best. Are cover scents crucial for the mones to work? No not really, but it helps the victim (bad joke) I mean lady pick up on a concious scent, know where it is coming from much quicker.

CptKipling
04-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Cloud9,

Did you see the SOE:AE ratios I posted?

Use them, i\'v tested those pretty extensively.

Cloud9
04-06-2003, 01:04 PM
No....is it like 2 drops of AE/m and how many roll spots/inches for SOE?

Phantom
04-06-2003, 01:14 PM
Just got my AE/m and it has no detectable smell? Anyone else think the same..no smell doesn\'t mean less effective does it? So I should maybe be careful on how many drops.

It has a faint smell of cheap cologne /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, and thats great cause it\'s really easy to cover with the good pricey colognes. I find that the stronger, better smelling the cover scent is the farther the pheromones travel in the air, you also get better results cause girls love being around guys who smell really good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!.

Sexyredhead
04-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Why would the -mones travel farther just because the cover is better quality? Wouldn\'t the -mones be travelling just as far, but the cover either:
a) gives you a better idea of how far the -monesgo since the cover scent is stronger than the -mones scent, or
b) draws attention to you and therefore your -mones?

Phantom
04-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Why would the -mones travel farther just because the cover is better quality? Wouldn\'t the -mones be travelling just as far, but the cover either:
a) gives you a better idea of how far the -monesgo since the cover scent is stronger than the -mones scent, or
b) draws attention to you and therefore your -mones?

I think the cover scent acts as a carrier for the mone\'s and lets them travel a farther distance in the air than if you were\'nt wearing no cover scent at all (just my little theory I concocted by experience). But it also catches their attention so who knows /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

CptKipling
04-06-2003, 01:35 PM
No....is it like 2 drops of AE/m and how many roll spots/inches for SOE?

I didnt actually test with application, but what I use is 1 drop AE:3inches SOE, which is a rough approximation

Cloud9
04-06-2003, 01:45 PM
I think what I will do is put (one) drop of AE on the back of my collar and (one) drop at the bottom of my neck total (2). This way I can get the longer lasting effects of a pheromone from putting it on my clothes, and the other on me for when the shirt comes off..lol. Also, maybe two swipes of SOE total: on the left and right side of my lower neck..a little on my collar and me. I used to get the best results from APC when I rubbed it on my neck since that\'s where women\'s heads are when they are talking to you and kissing you. Another important factor is if the woman is kissing you she may kiss your upper neck(more likely)..you don\'t want any cologne or pheromone right there for her to lick...ewwww /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
04-06-2003, 01:48 PM
You can easily use a few more inches, if you plan on doing some kissing putting a small dab above your upper lip will give her a pretty direct dose.

tallmacky
04-06-2003, 03:54 PM
cover scents are only good when you are in close quaters with a lady friend, phermones travel much further then any cologne or body spray do, alot farther.