PDA

View Full Version : Funny Hit

Enticing
04-04-2003, 05:10 AM
Hey I wasn\'t sure this was a \"hit\" or whatever, but I spent alot of time reading the forums last night and thought I would share it. (Already PMed this to FTR to ask if it was a hit) /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

The early morning after I first tried out TE/w, I was taking my son to the Y for his day camp. As I entered the gymnasium door, (I hadn\'t showered yet, wearing grungy jeans and t shirt, hair in a ponytail) about 4 guys that were playing a game of pickup basketball stopped and all looked over at me simultaneously. It was a weird kind of Twilight Zone moment, I didn\'t realize TE had that kind of staying power... but just reading thru all these older threads I realized... that was probably it. The TE/w. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

I was a little unnerved since I looked so - plain. Next time I\'ll have to be in a sundress and toss my long hair and say \"hi boys...\" (this would be a new thing for me) /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I was also reading the Alpha female thread, because I am sort of like that... sort of have disrespected the real slutty- flirty-act-stupid women, because I consider myself intelligent and on top of my game. I hate it when women act dumb and feel they have to make a male feel superior.

But hey, I can DO femmy... Might be fun to change things up. I bet those sweaty sports playing males would eat that sh*t up....

CJ01
04-04-2003, 07:30 AM
I know exactly what you mean, I don´t like those bimbos and dumb tarts either and I don´t go for the type of guys you described either -the ones who need to feel superior and can´t handle women who have a brain and a mind of their own...
However it´s possible to have brainpower AND be femine and sexy too. CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
PS How old were those guys /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
04-04-2003, 11:46 AM
I feel like Moses parting the Red Sea when that happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif What\'s funny is how they will all be laughing and talking with each other and then as soon as they spot you, they are silent....they stare....move to let you through, and then one brave soul will get up the nerve to say hello. I don\'t think that\'s because of the mones. It\'s because they are men. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I LOVE MEN!!!! They are so amusing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lucky
04-04-2003, 11:54 AM
I\'m tired of having a brain. I want to be used.

Elana
04-04-2003, 11:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'m tired of having a brain. I want to be used.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifNothing wrong with that!

Goddess
04-04-2003, 01:06 PM
Way to go Enticing - glad to meet ya BTW...I\'ve been lurking around, not posting cuz I didn\'t have anything intelligent to say (still don\'t, but WTF!)I tried pm-ing you when you first arrived, but didn\'t work. I like your style. You\'re going after what you want and damn the torpedoes! BTW - what were you wearing? #drops, cover scent, etc. Give the goods girlfriend! Inquiring minds need to know.

Also, anyone, if ya know the answer to this, chime right on in! I\'ve been using pheros (different each week) for a while now...it seems the target of my crush is now totally ignoring m, no matter which pheros, cover scent, etc. What happened? Can a person (target) get \"immune\" to pheros? Do I need to add more? Or is this one of those \"Give it up moron...he\'s just not interested\" cases? HELP

Ginger

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2003, 04:35 PM
They go in cycles worse than we do, and they don\'t multitask well. So if something has come up in his life that requires attention, it\'s likely you get dropped for the moment. That\'s my experience anyway. \'mones or no \'mones, they go hide out in their caves from time to time for no apparent reason or they become completely preoccupied with one thing until it\'s completed (work project, etc.). I say give him a couple of weeks with no attempt to get his attention, see if he comes around on his own, and if he doesn\'t come \'round, time to find a new one, maybe ...

This is why it is good to have a couple of guys on the back burner, to bring into play when your crush won\'t maintain with you.

Enticing
04-04-2003, 06:53 PM
No actually Elana, that DOESN\'T normally occur for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I\'m usually the invisible one that says \"excuse me\" because a group of people won\'t notice I am trying to get past. I guess that\'s why I noticed it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, I am in So Fl too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ: the guys were about 30-40

Goddess: Thanks for the welcome! I feel like I could go out for margaritas with all of you ladies and we\'d be on the same page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have been wearing only TE/w so far, and Perry Ellis Elite for Women or Jil by Jil Sanders for a cover scent. I do experience a little headache or at least spacieness when I spray it on my skin, so I have sprayed it in my hair (just one spray). Someone mentioned the possibility of \"aggravation\" in alpha males, so ... ordered PCC and PI/w as well. I can\'t wait to try these!! *jumping up and down*

I just love it here! I think these forums tickle both the scientist and the horndog in me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

~enticing~ <font color=\"purple\"> </font>

Whitehall
04-04-2003, 07:16 PM
The problem for smart women is that is it can get pretty difficult to find a man who is smarter still. Letting a guy feel stupid and inferior is no way to encourage his interest (and maybe you don\'t want to). Pity that there aren\'t enough smart guys to go around. We can also usually tell when a woman is faking it - stupid that is. As to women acting slutty, well, there\'s a place for that and it ain\'t in public!

The way to catch my interest is to show some brains and some class. Add a hot libido and a decent figure and I\'m hooked.

Elana
04-05-2003, 05:15 AM
With all of the sexy latino\'s in your life, I was thinking you might be from my area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icemone
04-07-2003, 03:31 AM
Hi Fulltilt, all,

I had to LAUGH my ass off when I read what you wrote because it sounds like what I think somtimes about
women. I LOVE Women!!! And I would like to
understand them better and their constant changes.

Hell, if I or another Man wrote that you\'d all be FLAMING us.
^^^^^^
They go in cycles worse than we do, and they don\'t multitask well. So if something has come up in his life that requires attention, it\'s likely you get dropped for the moment. That\'s my experience anyway. \'mones or no \'mones, they go hide out in their caves from time to time for no apparent reason or they become completely preoccupied with one thing until it\'s completed (work project, etc.). I say give him a couple of weeks with no attempt to get his attention, see if he comes around on his own, and if he doesn\'t come \'round, time to find a new one, maybe ...

This is why it is good to have a couple of guys on the back burner, to bring into play when your crush won\'t maintain with you.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-07-2003, 05:32 AM
The guys write way worse than that about women.

But I\'m glad you got a laugh.

johnngo19
04-07-2003, 08:27 AM
Hey. Guys write a lot better than women okay.

CJ01
04-07-2003, 09:27 AM
Enticing,

30-40 years. I assumed they were 16-18 because you were talking about school. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was already thinking about you going off seducing teenagers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enticing
04-07-2003, 09:36 AM
Oh heck no!

Yes it was a no-school day for my son, but there were around 8 adult men playing basketball when I rounded the corner. They were all sweaty and stuff. *giggle* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
04-07-2003, 10:02 AM
Sweaty guys all worked up and obviously lots of energy to spare hhhhhmmmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
04-07-2003, 10:40 AM
What\'s a pushbike?

Oh sorry, didn\'t mean to go off topic.

Elana
04-07-2003, 10:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sweaty guys all worked up and obviously lots of energy to spare hhhhhmmmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Things that make you go.....YUM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif