PDA

View Full Version : PI/m Usage - Quantity and Application

sabSpeaks
04-03-2003, 09:45 PM
I just ordered some PI/m after \"graduating\" from the more newbie-friendly products NPA, TE, and SOE. I\'ve never tried PI/m before; this will be interesting.

Three questions:
1.) Does it come with a dropper? By dropper, I mean something more useful than the NPA \"dropper\" that was impossible to control the flow of drops.
2.) I got the unscented version. Do I really have to mix it with my cologne, or can I just cover it?
3.) How many drops/dabs?

Thanks,
Greg

bundyburger
04-03-2003, 10:57 PM
Hi,
The PI/m dropper is identical to the NPA one ...only a little (and I mean a little) easier to control.
I\'ve found that my PI/m dose is a matter of holding my finger over the dropper , like I would for a \'open mouth bottle\' dab. It\'s more controllable that way.

Try the SoE : PI/m combo when you get a chance. Works really well for me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

PI/m -- Finger over dropper. tip bottle up side down and back, then use that wet finger behind both ears.

Cover with whatever -- But I\'ve used about and inch and a half to two inches of SoE rubbed directly over the top. With more SoE on my wrists.
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
04-04-2003, 09:35 AM
1) Nothing more usefull than NPA unfortunately. It\'s a bit hit and miss.
2)Covering is fine, but be aware that the \"stink\" may often out live the cover scent (a few bad experiences!)
3) For me the most i can get away with is a large drop spread begind both ears. Thats not one each, 1 drop between both places, this is VERY strong stuff.

SOE/PI is good, and oyu can combine that with some TE/NPA aswell.