PDA

View Full Version : Is it a secret?

brazil9
04-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Do you mind telling girls/guys that it\'s a pheromone you\'re wearing? or do you just tell them the name of it and assume they\'ll never know what it is? or do you tell them a name of a cologne?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 01:02 PM
Most of us do not say we\'re wearing pheromones. We wear cologne with the pheromones. So if someone asks what we\'re wearing, we say the cologne name and just don\'t mention the pheromones.

The other person usually says something like, \"Wow! It never smelled that good on anyone else!\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

brazil9
04-03-2003, 01:10 PM
what if its something like SOE so you\'re using it w/o any other cologne?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Just say it\'s called Scent of Eros and you get it by mail order from a small company.

Or say it\'s Whatever brand Musk.

Or say you can\'t remember the name of it.

Or say, I could tell you, but then I\'d have to kill you. It\'s a secret. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

hoodas
04-03-2003, 01:21 PM
With Scent of Eros, if I am asked what I am wearing I tell them the name but don\'t mention that its pheromone based. Usually they say that they haven\'t heard of it and my response to that is something like I have a unique body chemistry that bonds with unique colognes etc..

CptKipling
04-03-2003, 02:01 PM
I usually just say that I\'m sampling different colognes and that I dont remember which one it is.

MOBLEYC57
04-03-2003, 06:49 PM
I say it\'s HUG ME by Jovan! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Tantalus747
04-03-2003, 09:03 PM
I\'ve usually said I don\'t want to tell people & have everyone wearing it after that. I\'ve been trying to think up something better though.

Sexyredhead
04-04-2003, 05:33 AM
I used to know a guy who smelled really good--obviously wearing some cologne or other. But when anyone asked him what he was wearing, he\'d just say, \"Nothing. It\'s just me,\" with a big smile. It became a sort of running joke. We knew he had SOMEthing on, just not what. We didn\'t care though, because he smelled so gooooooood. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif