PDA

View Full Version : APC = Kissing Potion

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2003, 05:42 PM
I put some APC on my neck last Friday, boyfriend came over, kissed my neck, got APC in his moustache, and it went from his moustache to my upper lip, with the result that there was significantly more kissing than usual.

I\'d love to know if it works for anyone else.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 02:11 PM
I have never used APC like that, but i haved recieved random passionate kisses wearing JB1 which is 70% APC. Theres something to the APC, maybe some natural aphrodisiacs.

Phantom
04-03-2003, 02:22 PM
I think the true Aphrodisiac is PPA/w cause I just took a sniff of that stuff and my D!CK is ROCK HARD (Just received my order of AE/m, PPA/w and a PheroGel pack, i\'m so HAPPY /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif!! ).

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 02:26 PM
Where did you say you live, again?

and

NOW you tell me! After I\'ve gone and bought everything else there is to buy ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Phantom
04-03-2003, 02:38 PM
\"Where did you say you live, again?\"

lol, NYC. I\'m going to try 3 drops of AE/m on shirt and 1 dab of PPA/w on my upper lip tomoro, cause it\'ll be cool to walk around with a hardon all day /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 02:41 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Andy
04-03-2003, 03:47 PM
I wouldn\'t like to have a dick that\'s so small I can walk around with in clothes while it\'s rock hard without experiencing problems /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif. Hi there ... they call me Ron \"Rock Hard Toothpick\" Roland ..... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.
Just kidding.

I am getting more and more interested in meeting you FTR ... You are a red headed, Angel and mones wearing, interesting woman that seems not to be afraid of her own sexuality *drool*. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif What was this Amouage thing ? Anything for a sample ? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I\'d even talk and stuff ... you know, feelings and the other girl\'s things. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oh sorry.... I\'ve forgotten that I am shy and not outgoing ...

Sorry for beeing so strange today .. but I\'ve had a gooooood day .. and that\'s the result /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I could *yeeehaw* all night long. Just cut out the peaks and you\'re left with the core message /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.

Hell lot of /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif\'s here /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Phantom
04-03-2003, 03:57 PM
\"I wouldn\'t like to have a dick that\'s so small I can walk around with in clothes while it\'s rock hard without experiencing problems . Hi there ... they call me Ron \"Rock Hard Toothpick\" Roland ..... .\"

[b]Don\'t worry, my D!ck is longer than a whole box of toothpics. I just wanna be ready if some H!rny chicks pull me into a corner and rape me /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif.

Andy
04-03-2003, 04:01 PM
Uh oh dude .... you haven\'t seen german toothpic boxes, do you ? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I thought raping is one of the last men\'s domains ... damn feminists /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.

I\'ve been around so long now and I always thought mones are supposed to assist you in getting your member in somewhere, not up.

I really hope nobody is taking me serious today .. though I\'d like to be taken .. seriously.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 08:37 PM
I could take you seriously. Except that you\'re so funny. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

What does your latinate signature mean?

Andy
04-04-2003, 03:14 AM
Ok .. back to normal again, I think I had a huge endorphine rush yesterday that cheered me up to the max.

Hmm ... it\'s hard to translate the signature into english, especially the second part, but I\'ll give it a try to get the sense :

Hurry as long as passion stays. Alternation pleases.

I placed two different phrases together. The first was said by Publius Terentius Afer around 160 b.c. and the second is a commonly used short form of \"Varietatene eum delectari putamus, qua caelum et terras exornatas videmus?\" which means \"Do we think that he (i.e. God) is please by the colorful alternation of things in which we see sky (sky and heaven are the same) and earth beeing decorated\". \"Variatio delectat\" is of cause a much more general phrase that might be used with different topics.

I am not sure whether to use alternate or change, it\'s a bit difficult. I never tried to translate latin into english before, it\'s much harder than in italian, french or german.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2003, 06:45 AM
I believe the word you\'re looking for is \"variety.\"

Andy
04-04-2003, 03:42 PM
Yes lol ... variation ... Variation pleases. Thanx FTR. This is strange because I use this word so often. I almost never approach a target directly while driving, because I like driving cars so much and everytime somebody asks me why I am not taking the direct way I say \"Variation, variation\".