PDA

View Full Version : The boyfriend destroyer

bivonic
04-02-2003, 04:36 PM
Sorry, I went to Albany yesterday, what a nightmare, had to wake up at 4:30 AM, to get to NYC to catch a 3 hour bus up to Albany, then listen to some boring speech & then be stuck in the freezing snow for 5 hours because the bus assignments to get back into NYC were all messed up, got home at midnight... at least I had a ton of time on my hands to readup on anchoring, patterns, & such.

The boyfriend destroyer
I intend to use this, this week at least once if the timing is right. I thought I\'d post the technique here to share.

You meet a girl (either first time or old friend), she mentions she has a boyfriend (not required but nice segue into your pattern). Your response,
YOU: \"I think relationships are a lot like TV Shows.\"
(Wait for a response)
HER: \"Really how so?\"
YOU: \"Well when you are in a relationship, especially a committed or long term relationship I think it\'s like watching your favorite TV Show. The more you watch your show the more you begin to wonder what else is on TV. So let\'s say a commercial comes on & you get a break from your show, you start flipping channels to see if there is something else on, maybe you are even thinking if there is something better then what you currently have - on. So you see a few shows that don\'t look too good, then you STOP on this channel that has this show & you kind of zone out you are not really watching the show but you are LISTENING INTENTLY to what you are hearing. You begin to wonder if what you currently have is not fulfilling you and then you realize this show RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU is different then what you currently have (when you say RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU draw a frame around your head like your face is coming out of the TV Show; also when you say currently have, point to your left) and you really like this new show(point to self), it\'s different in a lot of ways from your old show (point to your left) This new show is really entertaining (point to yourself)...\"
Lay down your anchor at the end, I don\'t have an example of the ending, but you get the point, create your own!

I had to read a few examples to really understand the message it was conveying, I\'ll admit first time I read it, it sounded cheezy, but I think it has potential, not a guaranteed boyfriend destroyer but a good start. I might even ask this girl I know if I can try it out on her, she\'s real cool & wants to help me out, but I bet if I set myself up she\'ll see right through it.

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 04:55 PM
...again this is the intelligent way of getting rid of a girls boyfriend.
The russian way of destroying her boyfriend would be : Walking up to her boyfriend and DESTROYING HIM !

Enjoy /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

cuddlebear
04-02-2003, 06:35 PM
Yeah, but the TV-show bit won\'t get you arrested /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Very intriguing ... cool post ...

Watcher
04-02-2003, 09:30 PM
Id like to hear some female comments, would this tactic make u leave youre boyfriends.

Lutz
04-02-2003, 10:14 PM
Oooh, this stuff looks promising. Thanks for the info! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
04-02-2003, 10:25 PM
So lutz give us a run down on what you plan to do with this info, perhaps a female target, let us know how it goes, if you use pheros and in what ratios, products and application points.
Any negative or positive feedback etc, you know we are information sponges around here, good luck.

Lutz
04-02-2003, 10:45 PM
Well Watcher, I don\'t know if this girl has a boyfriend - I might use this technique if it turns out to be the case.

BTW, is it all right to straight away ask a girl if she has a boyfriend? (I don\'t know her too well, but I am getting there... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)

Watcher
04-03-2003, 02:16 AM
Get in as a friend, try to become a friendly person with the bf if possible and move to discredit him, then use bf destroyer to make him look bad and try to put youreself as a rebound person, then close the deal, and also hit her with pheromones full tilt.

Elana
04-03-2003, 03:45 AM
Please tell me you guys aren\'t being serious. You honestly think this could work? Do you guys think you are magicians. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Get real! Life doesn\'t work that way.

Elana
04-03-2003, 03:52 AM
If you did that to me, I would think you were a total dork that talked about weird things. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif
It\'s a guy having a stupid, boring conversation with a woman. She will be in a rush for the conversation to end so she can go laugh at you with her friends.

seadove
04-03-2003, 03:53 AM
Yea, This patent is instead of clubbing the woman on the head and dragging her home from her hair, huh?
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

EXIT63
04-03-2003, 04:41 AM
If I were a chick I\'d say....\"What are you...Some kind of a NUT!!!\"

nonscents
04-03-2003, 05:48 AM
Thanks to finding this site I have also learned a lot about NLP and hypnosis. I have learned a lot, but I have never tried to put any of this stuff into practice. If I were to try, I\'d probably start with my 6-year-old son, but it might be hard to establish rapport with him long enough to run an induction and then plant a suggestion.

Anyway, other than using the word \"penetrate\" a lot in conversation with targets, does anyone here successfully use this stuff? By \"successfully,\" I mean, are you convinced that you do better with it than without it. For example, you get signals that a woman likes you and you start using \"penetrate\" a lot in your discussion. You have sex with her. It\'s not clear that you wouldn\'t have had sex anyway even if you didn\'t take advantage of every opportunity to use the word penetrate.

P.S. Everything I\'ve read about NLP and hypnosis, stresses that it uses Ericksonian hypnosis. One of the distinguishing characteristics of Ericksonian hypnosis is that it is permissive, not manipulative. A tenet of Ericksonian hypnosis is that the hypnotizer is aiding the hypnotizee achieve something that the hypnotizee wants to achieve. The Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction type stuff appears to be using Ericksonian methods in manipulative ways. The woman does not come up to you and say please help me, I want to have sex with you, and then you run patterns to help her self-actualize. The point of the patterns is to get a woman who does not want to have sex with you into a state where she does.

So, are these patterns successful? Who uses them? What are your hit stories?

Xehupatl
04-03-2003, 05:50 AM
oh ooh take a small handheld TV-set with you, and when you\'re done talking to her (and she goes off laughing with her friends), go to the other end of the room, scream her name at the top of your lungs, hold up the handheld TV and shout \"SEE? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOME OTHER SHOW IS ON!!\"
then throw the thing on the floor, stomp it with your feet, and proceed to do a little victory dance. then scream \"HAHA! WHOS THE NUT NOW???\", pull down your pants and hop out of the bar/club laughing madly.
how\'s that for a boyfriend destroyer?

MWAHAHHAHAHA

Elana
04-03-2003, 05:53 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
That was excellent!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

I love your sense of humor.

Xehupatl
04-03-2003, 06:02 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif thanks!

miraculously, some admin let me post this /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
04-03-2003, 06:04 AM
Why wouldn\'t we not let you post that?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Xehupatl
04-03-2003, 06:11 AM
because of the secret subliminal NLP-pattern I included that will make elana want to give me a lap-dance.
don\'t tell me you didn\'t notice it!

jose
04-03-2003, 06:21 AM
I was laughing at the first post when I read the whole TV thing.lol Seriously I think all this hypnosis stuff is too much work. Better to make them laugh, the cocky funny routine will get them to be attracted to you. A way to a woman\'s heart is her funny bone, that\'s the real boyfriend destroyer.

Elana
04-03-2003, 06:27 AM
Jose is so right! I would totally want to talk to someone like Xehupatl if he approached me in a bar. As a matter of fact, when I write his name I want to take all of my clothes off and throw him down on a bed and.....hey...where am I?
I\'m feeling such haPENIS!

CptKipling
04-03-2003, 06:29 AM
Compared to the previous thread on this topic, this is, for want of a better word, poo.

Firstly, i dont agree with the whole principle of a BD, if you ask me what goes around comes around. Next time one of you lot gets a gf, how about I bed her, hows that? I think you see my point.

Secondly, Watcher, dispite merited intentions, you would never get an aproving responce to this thread from a woman because it is daft. However, the whole point of it is it\'s presentation. Who would have the girls complete attention, all of her focus, deep eye contact, kind of semi trance. You would gradually lower your voice...etc. It may well work, but again...

YOU WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFULL IF YOU JUST COPY THIS, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT

franki
04-03-2003, 06:32 AM
<< Firstly, i dont agree with the whole principle of a BD, if you ask me what goes around comes around. Next time one of you lot gets a gf, how about I bed her, hows that? I think you see my point. >>

Some girls just need to get liberated from their boyfriend, just as the Iraqi people need to get liberated from Saddam Hussein. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
04-03-2003, 06:42 AM
lol

hoodas
04-03-2003, 06:54 AM
I would have to agree with Jose, Elana etc. Its too cheesy and way too long. You would have a tough time keeping her attention. Instead, with a few cocky/funny lines you\'ve got her attention, there is no need to compare yourself to her boyfriend because you know you are better and she will know for herself soon enough.

Elana
04-03-2003, 06:56 AM
Hi Hoodas /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

You never have to explain why you agree with me. You just have to agree with me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Xehupatl
04-03-2003, 07:03 AM
re: Franki
HAW HAW! thank god you don\'t need UN approval for that one!
\"shock and awe\" - ey?

YOU: \"I think relationships are a lot like TV Shows.\"
(Wait for a response)
HER: \"No, I don\'t think so.\"
YOU: \"Well when you are in a relationship, especially a committed or long term relationship I think it\'s like watching your favorite TV Show ... wait, did you say you don\'t think so?\"
HER: \"Yep.\"
YOU: \"Oh; well let me tell you about my favourite TV show. It\'s called \'Becker\' and it\'s about this Dr. John Becker who\'s always grumpy and a cheap bastard but I guess he\'s got a good heart.\"
HER: \"Leave me alone!\"
YOU: \"No wait, I\'m talking about meaningful relationships here! You see, there\'s this girl .. what\'s her name ... and she\'s always got some boyfriend ...\"
HER: \"If you don\'t leave right now, I\'m gonna scream andkick you in the groin!\"
YOU: \"uh ... just gimme a sec here, will ya ... and there\'s this guy named bishop and .. I guess he\'s some catholic guru.\"
HER: \"GET OUT OF MY FACE RIGHT NOW!\"
YOU (in a last desperate effort): \"You are getting sleeeepy! And do me a favor and count from 10 to 1 in your head ..\"
HER: \"AAAAH!! JOE, COME OVER HERE AND KICK THIS NUT\'S NUTS!\"
YOU (run like hell)

Elana
04-03-2003, 07:07 AM
I AM CRYING!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
You are so fu#king funny! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Xehupatl
04-03-2003, 07:09 AM
thanks

Instead of \"boyfriend destroyer\" you could call it \"destroyed by boyfriend\"

hoodas
04-03-2003, 07:28 AM
<<You never have to explain why you agree with me. You just have to agree with me>>

Thank you for reminding me, don\'t worry I haven\'t forgotten!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 08:47 AM
\"...this is, for want of a better word, poo.

... you would never get an aproving responce to this thread from a woman because it is daft. \"

Amen and Amen and well said.

MOBLEYC57
04-03-2003, 09:22 AM
Boy friend destroyers have been in the stories of my life. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif As I stand here at the grand old age of 45. The BFD didn\'t get me lady because I DIDN\'T care enough, pleasured her enough, love her enough, respected her enough, made her laugh enough, held her enough, caressed her enough, washed her enough, talked to her enough, held her hand enough, or didn\'t display enough public affection. They got them because their minds (girlfriends) lacked the knowledge of what they wanted, not being able to handle flattery, or alcohol. I walk this earth proudly, and believe you me....there haven\'t been ONE that hasn\'t tried to come back across the fence. That speaks for itself. Should you take someone from someone else, remember this...what they do to one, they\'ll do to another. Lots of people feel some kind of accomplishment taking someone else\'s man or woman. They label it a challenge. A challenge is taking the relationship in which someone has allowed to become stale, and make it work. I don\'t mind the pain of losing someone that I care about, if it\'s the by way of opening my eyes to them not being worthy of my love. Lick my wounds, await for the sun to find me, and try it all again. Boyfriend destroyer? Not! Problem remover sounds more appropriate. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Someone that\'s not happy with me is better off with someone else don\'cha think? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif We\'re both better off eh? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Irish
04-03-2003, 09:50 AM
For heaven\'s sake. I can\'t believe guys try this. Even if the most beautiful woman in the world walked up to me and started rattling off those lines I would suspect schizophrenia. I would be on my guard instead of more attracted.

The problem with most of the \'speed\' techniques is they take valid SUBTLE behaviors and try to shoehorn them into a ham-fisted checklist of things to hit a woman with in the first encounter. If guys are scoring doing this stuff it probably is in spite of the \'technique\', not because of it.

For example, take mirroring. It is a valid fact that people who are attracted often mirror each others\' gestures. This is subtle and subconscious behavior. And yes, maybe you could add a little art to nature and help set a mood deliberately, IF you\'re subtle. But the natural valid behavior is a subtle EFFECT of existing attraction, NOT THE CAUSE of attraction. If I walk up to a girl and start obviously attempting to match gestures I will frighten her, not attract her. The overriding signal I\'ll really be sending is that I am engaging in forced unnatural behavior around her. Which means I\'m insecure. Which means I\'m a loser, and she should get the hell away from me.

The idea of dropping suggestive phrases is a takeoff of the Freudian slip, where you unconsciously say something that betrays your underlying thoughts. When it occurs naturally it might not even be noticed, but still register unconsciously. But to try to make it a technique, where you intentionally throw supposedly subliminal sexual references into a pressured-speech attack, is worse than silly. Perhaps an experienced hypnotist could get away with planting suggestions in the first meeting, but the average Joe trying this will just appear insane. Now, you can plant the occasional general erotic suggestion over several conversations, if you know her and are subtle (you can do this with a glance or gesture even). But to try this on first meeting is gonna scare off many more women than it might attract. Remember Subliminal Man from Saturday Night Live? That was a comedy sketch, and about what this speed seduction technique would look like.

The problem with all these \'techniques\' is they are unnatural behavior on your part, and will signal THAT - unnatural - to her. The signal she gets is that you are covering your real self with lines and weird behavior. What is he hiding? There must be something wrong with this freak! Etc. Insecurity is contagious.

I know it\'s hard to project your real identity when you are young, because you are unsure of yourself and unproven. But the best \'technique\' is to get to know yourself and be secure in that. Don\'t \'be\' cocky and funny…unless your natural personality is actually cocky and funny. If you try to be different than your own nature you will come across as insecure and faking something, and the warning sirens will go off with everyone you meet.

It\'s trite but true - be yourself. Actually, get to know yourself and be okay with it, which is the true nature of confidence. Whatever your personality type, if you like yourself and can project yourself naturally, you will be received as confident and attractive. Any personality type can be confident and self-assured, which is always attractive in men or women. After you are secure in yourself you can focus entirely on the woman without worrying about how you come across, or remembering lines or \'techniques\'. This is the key to seduction in my book.

Elana
04-03-2003, 09:53 AM
AMEN

Lucky
04-03-2003, 10:04 AM
DOUBLE THAT AMEN.

TBiRD
04-03-2003, 11:48 AM
<<<The problem with all these \'techniques\' is they are unnatural behavior on your part, and will signal THAT - unnatural - to her. The signal she gets is that you are covering your real self with lines and weird behavior. What is he hiding? There must be something wrong with this freak! Etc. Insecurity is contagious. >>>

I have to disagree a bit....the scenario you described might be true at first...but once the guy gets moroe and more experience with women HE WILL BE NATURAL AT IT !

<<<If you try to be different than your own nature you will come across as insecure and faking something, and the warning sirens will go off with everyone you meet. >>>

Again wrong ( or atleast only correct for beginners)

Look , those guys over @ speedseduction have a faq on \"whats the best way 2 learn speed seduction\"

In that FaQ , they honestly tell u , that in order to master all the techniques , and learn EVERYTHING from that site..u would need atleast 5-6 month ! While you are learning , you HAVE to make experiences with women , with time you get better and better. And guess what they tell u to do , once u memorized and excersized every technique/approach and absorbed all the experiences ??????

THEY TELL U TO FORGET EVERYTHING ! DONT THINK AT ALL ! Everything you do from that point on is NATURAL....only when u don\'t have to think what 2 do next when u see a woman ( 2 seduce her) BUT SIMPLY GO AHEAD AND DO IT , YOU WILL NOT APPEAR FAKE !
(all the learned technique will come automatically...just like driving a car , without thinking about gears..u will be seducing women without thinking about techniques - YOU need alot of time and practice 2 master both !!!!!!)

My opinion on all this stuff is , it CAN work. But it needs alot of time and effort to learn and master. The guys who teach those methods don\'t lie to youabout the time that needs to be invested ...and u have to be really stupid , to believe you could learn aLL THAT STUFF in 2 weeks... (rome wasn\'t build in 2 days blah blah - but true !!!!)

Learning and mastering (automizing) seducing , isn\'t any different than learning and automizing any other skill !

I\'m an athlet..what do I do each and every damn day....I learn techniques and I use them ....for 10 years now....with the only aim to use them automatically (thus fast + successful) when \"in game\" .

Same thing with driving a car !
Same thing with learning a language
Same thing with automizing a daily routine (workout..whatever)
Same thing with any SKILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT JUST DOESN\'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT !!!!!!

I couldn\'t be successfull in a sport where u have to learn for years with a technique , that I only studied for 2 weeks and applied like twice...

On the other hand we have the so called \"TALENTS\" people that naturally do things the right way !
The seduce women without effort (naturally)
They learn to drive a car much faster (naturally)
They perform at a given sport much better (naturally)
They learn a language much faster (naturally)
examples go on and on......

(I\'m not saying , one single person has all the above mentioned skills...but each individual has a talent ! And some peoples talent is SEDUCING)

It is an advantage ...but u can get on their level...with time/effort commitment...so u also become naturally and automatic about seducing

So irsih , what I\'m saying is : The speedseduction knowledge is worthless in the hands of somebody who thinks he can master overnight. But the knowledge isn\'t worthless at all by itself.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 11:53 AM
\"The problem with all these \'techniques\' is they are unnatural behavior on your part, and will signal THAT - unnatural - to her. The signal she gets is that you are covering your real self with lines and weird behavior. What is he hiding? There must be something wrong with this freak!\"

This is exactly how women react to guys with too many lines, too much game. They\'re scary. You start to think he\'s maybe an axe murderer. Maybe he\'s Jeffrey Dahmer. Or, at best, he\'s a guy with NO confidence who is afraid of women and uses these manipulation techniques to give himself some illusion of control so that his desperation to get laid does not override his attempt to socialize.

Men observe: women analyze.

This stuff just makes you seem weird/alarming.

MOBLEYC57
04-03-2003, 12:00 PM
What we have here is a failure of understanding. If a woman is really interested...you can say anything, and she will cream/smile/be happy. Anything/any line works if he/she is interested. You say, \"Roses are red, violets are blue,\" and watch\'em melt. But if she/he\'s not interested, that line will get you tagged.....LOSERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Elana
04-03-2003, 12:04 PM
That is right Mobley. You can\'t create chemistry by using a few cheesy lines. It\'s either there or it is not.

MOBLEYC57
04-03-2003, 12:07 PM
Yee get me point! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Tank ya Madam El! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
04-03-2003, 12:13 PM
Mobley, you always hit it right on the head, thanks!

Irish, it is always a delight to read your posts (ok maybe slightly over the top /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), we can all learn a lot from them.

MOBLEYC57
04-03-2003, 12:17 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

TBiRD
04-03-2003, 12:22 PM
>>>>That is right Mobley. You can\'t create chemistry by using a few cheesy lines. It\'s either there or it is not. >>>

Heh , actually u can ! Reading some hit stories on afc...I noticed that alot of those guys report that women they worked , say stuff like : At first I didn\'t like him , he even wasn\'t my type , but THE WAY HE TALKED to me drove me crazy !

Thats just the sport of some of those guys...they try to seduce simply any women in sight even if she doesnt show interest at all.

I don\'t do it that way at all. If I\'m at a party I just go for the girls that show interest in me , by eye contact.[And there are plenty thx to mommy and daddy for the looks and thx 2 the pheros /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) I think so far I have never seduced a women that wasn\'t interested in me in the first place.

But just cos I or u didn\'t do it , doesnt mean those guys can\'t do it ! They can and they do. But hey so what ...they have even more women to pick from , than we do with pheros and looks + normal seducing skillz. I DONT CARE ! Behaving like a rabbit on crack and boinking EVERY women on this planet is not one of my goals....

But don\'t say you couldn\'t pull it off ! YOU COULD IF U WANTED TO !!! If there is no chemistry at first , WELL it can be created !

phersurf
04-03-2003, 12:31 PM
<<That is right Mobley. You can\'t create chemistry by using a few cheesy lines. It\'s either there or it is not. >>

So you have never heard a woman say \' at first I didn\'t feel he was my type, but now I love him\" or something similar?

These speed seduction techniquies are not \"cheesy lines\". They are a way of talking to women. In fact the best people at doing this stuff make up paterns on the spot, they are not reciting lines by rote.

Elana
04-03-2003, 12:36 PM
I am still waiting for all of the hit stories from the forum members that use these techniques. Don\'t even bother quoting Watcher /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

TBiRD
04-03-2003, 12:44 PM
well keep on waiting... people are WAY to unexperienced with the techniques here...go over to speedseduction or afc or their forum or their newsserver to read TONS of hit stories and evaluations + analysis of those by PROS !

Its funny to read in most cases....and shocking in others

MOBLEYC57
04-03-2003, 12:44 PM
TBird - You missed me point. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif When a woman is interested...anything will work. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

TBiRD
04-03-2003, 12:46 PM
no I didnt !

What u said is absolutely TRUE and I agree with that 100% !

Its nothing better when a women ALREADY shows interest...its very easy for u then !

I was just stressing , that some people can even be successful when the girl doesnt show interest at all.

Elana
04-03-2003, 12:46 PM
<<go over to speedseduction or afc or their forum or their newsserver to read TONS of hit stories and evaluations >>

That\'s right! If it is on the Internet...it must be true /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

phersurf
04-03-2003, 12:48 PM
<<I am still waiting for all of the hit stories from the forum members that use these techniques. >>

There are no \"hit stories\" per se. Since it is the only way I talk to women when I am interested in them, every time I go out, it is a hit story.

Here is one. Just last week I was in a trendy coffee place in West Hollywood. I saw an attractive woman, I complamented her and we started talking. I moved into a \"connection patern\" then after a little more fluff talk, I said I would love to have a chance to talk with her again and ended our conversation. We traded phone numbers, and when I got home that evening she had left message on my machine stating she had one of the best conversations she had in a while. I never used to have women call me before using this stuff.

Elana
04-03-2003, 12:49 PM
<<So you have never heard a woman say \' at first I didn\'t feel he was my type, but now I love him\" or something similar?>>

Yeah, that\'s true for both men and women, but a few silly lines in a bar wouldn\'t do the trick.

Elana
04-03-2003, 12:50 PM
So did you give her the real you, or were you playing a role?

phersurf
04-03-2003, 12:54 PM
<<TBird - You missed me point. When a woman is interested...anything will work.>>

You are correct. But these techniques can create interest where there was none before. Why limit the women you date to those that are already interested when you can create interest. It is much more fun!

Elana
04-03-2003, 12:56 PM
What I see on this forum is that the guys that DON\'T
use any of this crap do very well with the women. The guys that talk about this stuff all of the time, do just that....they talk. That is just my observation.

phersurf
04-03-2003, 01:02 PM
<<Yeah, that\'s true for both men and women, but a few silly lines in a bar wouldn\'t do the trick. >>

You keep missing the point. Speed Seduction does not use \"lines\"! Almost every approach is started with saying hello and a complament. There is no \"Are you lost ma\'am? Because heaven\'s a long way from here.\" type of approaches.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 01:41 PM
In my opinion you have to have some game. I mean you can\'t just say words and the woman bam falls in love with you. Really you have to be yourself and learn to express your emotions to women in a way thats expressive but at the same time manly. Yeah, i have had girls just kiss me in midsentence, but i am a goodlooking guy and have a funny yet sexual sense of humour. I think its the total you that women must find attractive. I discovered that its not how sexy women find my body, its how i portray myself to them. Basically my advice would always work to better yourself because everyone wants the best for themself.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 01:42 PM
Pherserf, is it getting you laid?

phersurf
04-03-2003, 02:13 PM
<<Pherserf, is it getting you laid?>

I have been using it for about 3 years and in that time I\'ve been laid more times than probably the previous 10.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 02:18 PM
How old are you?

nonscents
04-03-2003, 02:39 PM
His profile says 40-something.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 02:40 PM
Oh, that\'s good. (why didn\'t I think to check?)

Well, results speak for themselves, I guess, right?

nonscents
04-03-2003, 02:42 PM
Look, I have no idea if this stuff works, but I\'ll play the devil\'s advocate here and say that there\'s no reason to rule it out of hand before we see the evidence.

I will also add that some, if not all, of the advocates of this stuff have reprehensible attitudes towards women. But that\'s a separate issue from whether or not it works.

Isn\'t Icemone a hypnotist with experience? What\'s he got to say about how good he is at manipulating, oops, I mean influencing, others?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 02:48 PM
Would you agree there is room for both sides of the equation to have grounds for an opinion? Because the women have been the recipient of these kinds of approaches many times. So we\'re speaking from experience on the receiving end.

I\'m not sure whether their ideas about women are reprehensible -- my complaint is that they do not seem accurate.

proteus
04-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Interesting thread. IMHO if you are secure enough in yourself bf destroyers etc. are unnecessary. My perspective is the point is to demonstrate your value - if she feels you offer more than her bf does she will choose you - if you don\'t she won\'t. But if bf destroyers are used there has to be an element of truth in them e.g. lets say she spends a lot of time with you, obviously enjoys your company etc. but always brings up her bf - ask her how come she hangs out with you? Maybe she\'s not happy in her relationship you tell her etcetc. And BTW where is he anyhow all these times when he\'s with you - probably out with some other lady - you have so much to offer to waste on a guy who doesn\'t appreciate you, want to spend his free time with you etcetc. Stating the obvious, something which is already clear to her can be very powerful.

Ultimately though I think too many folk go to places like the seduction sites and get caught up in the patterns/technqiues and lose sight of basic common instinct/commonsense. I learnt from a master seductionist something which has really helped me tremendously. He advised that you to have want to really get to know a particular lady, really be genuinely interested in her and from this you can build tremendous rapport. Once you have this rapport the seduction is over as she will naturally want to be with you. But it has to be genuine and you have to love women and want to really understand them. There is much more to this but the techniques/patterns can help build rapport but only if you are genuinely interested in her. I\'m out of the \"game\" as I have met a wonderful lady, but I can honestly say that with all I\'ve learnt from folks like this guy I mentioned I have many women who I could be with today if I chose because once you finally understand what makes a woman want to be with any man, you find that it is really all quite simple. The patterns/techniques are a pointer to the ultimate truth which is to understand what a woman wanst (not what they say they want), gain rapport with her and the rest naturally flows from that. Then things like bf destroyers etc. become irrelevant.

Lutz
04-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Excellent post, proteus! I agree with you completely.

MOBLEYC57
04-03-2003, 07:05 PM
I agreeeee with you on the fun part, and you may be right with the other.....put a feather in your hair for the next two days. Someone is going to talk about you, and someone is going to be interested in you. I\'ve said all that to say...attraction has never made any since. Back in the caveman days, before there were bones in noses...it was probably the biggest club, or who killed more animals...but there was still something that caused someone else to be interested. If you\'re having fun....stay at it....whatever blows your hair back. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Fun is always good, as long as it\'s not hurting someone. You say tomatoe and I say tomatto...both still spelled with two \"Os.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Opinions! Opinions! That\'s my five cents, and I\'m sticking with it!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

phersurf
04-03-2003, 09:14 PM
<<I will also add that some, if not all, of the advocates of this stuff have reprehensible attitudes towards women.>>

I am in no way advocating treating women badly. I don\'t do it, never will. And most of the stuff used in Speed Seduction does not advocate mistreating women.

But we all know that \"nice guys\" hardly ever get laid. They become the friend that the woman goes to to complain how badly her boyfriend is treating her (been there, done that).

There is a big difference between a \'nice guy\" and a \"good guy\". Nice guys are not alpha, no matter how great a guy they may be. Jerks appear alpha because they are arrogant and they seem to be the only other option for women other than a puppy dog nice guy. A jerk is no more confident than a nice guy. A good guy treats a women with respect and kindness, but stands up for himself and is not affraid to put relationship ending requiremnets on beeing with him. A nice guy will forgive almost anything a woman does, just so he can continue to be with her.

TBiRD
04-04-2003, 04:32 AM
<<go over to speedseduction or afc or their forum or their newsserver to read TONS of hit stories and evaluations >>

<<<That\'s right! If it is on the Internet...it must be true >>>

So what baby /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ? You callin each and everybody here on love-scent a lier ???? Or what is it that makes our hit stories more valid than those by the seducers ????
Don\'t discriminate, aight ?!

and again , speedseduction isn\'t about pick up lines or cheesy lines at all. Maybe you should inform yourself a little more before taking part in this conversation.
Well , if you don\'t feel like it , u can still take part , but you\'d have to send me all your nude pics /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I think thats fair !

Elana
04-04-2003, 09:40 AM
<<So what baby ? You callin each and everybody here on love-scent a lier ???? Or what is it that makes our hit stories more valid than those by the seducers ????>>

I am still waiting for all of these hit stories from the guys here. You just said a few posts up that I won\'t get any hit stories from the guys here that use those techniques because they haven\'t practiced them enough. You yourself claimed that you never use them because your looks seal the deal for you. What am I missing TBird?

proteus
04-04-2003, 05:48 PM
I think his point is simply that why would the stories on the seduction sites be any less true than the stories on this site. The forum on alt.seduction.fast is actually much more active than this forum, with very tight control by the moderators - that\'s not to knock this site as I really like it and I\'ve been a member for quite awhile so I do find it of great value.

Many of the guys there get together and go out on the town together to practice what they\'ve learnt so there is even more verification of \"hits\" (although that word doesn\'t exactly quite fit here) than here since others who were also in the group can verify/dispute false stories. Lastly, many of the members have \"sarged\" with the so-called master PUAs and they fully verify these guys get 9\'s, 10\'s easily. Now of course there are immature folks, phonies etc. but that board is a tough one, much more so than this one, and guys who don\'t walk the talk are quickly dismissed/ridiculed etc. They don\'t suffer fools easily as most of the pros are very alpha and not shy about calling anyone on any bs stories they might post. But you\'d have to visit there often enough to see this for yourself. I actually visit that site more than this one simply because it\'s great to discuss/read stuff that other guys are trying/testing/have questions about, and in the end it\'s all in good fun.

Watcher
04-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Women want what they think they cant get, and what they have sooenr or later dump upon emotional excitement reduction, they lose their \"attraction\" and love - its simply their hormones saying i want a genetically different male and get rid of the sucker i have here. They always want something new to try.

bivonic
04-05-2003, 06:15 AM
I tried picking up the shot girl at this bar in the city last night, I really threw her for a loop. Her name was Valerie, I told her I had a cousin named Valerie (I actually do) so then I told her my name <bivonic> & I asked her if she had any cousins named <bivonic>. I swear she is standing there for like 30 seconds counting on ONE HAND & I say damn how many cousins do you have? And she said 4 I\'m trying to say all of their names! LOL (I realize she\'s not the brightest & not exactly my type for a relationship so I decide to have a little fun with her) So I said to her are any of them named <bivonic> & she said no - so I tell her that\'s a good thing because if you & I ever hook up & you are in bed with me screaming my name it won\'t feel wierd. She was in shock - I\'m never this direct, but this is the shot girl for christ\'s sake. She is just zoning out on me smiling, speechless. I say c\'mon you get hit on all the time right? & she smiles, I ask her ok how much are the shots & she\'s like $4, I show her my wrist band & I said not for me I drink for free & she\'s like no these aren\'t included, so I tell her I\'ll make a deal with you I\'ll trade you my phone number for a shot, I go to my buddy I normally charge girls $10 for my number right - so I\'m offering you a real bargain, & he\'s backing me up & she\'s loving it - I never bought a shot from her but I told her to come back when the drink special was over. She wouldn\'t leave me alone the rest of the night, but trying to have an intellectually stimulating conversation with her was like pulling teeth - my friend from home <blaylock> started getting real jealous so I ditched the shot girl, kinda regret it now, she would have been a lot of fun.

Watcher
04-05-2003, 12:22 PM
Good work, it would have knocked her stupid and seeing as though she was dumb enough to fall for it, i would have done her over.