PDA

View Full Version : Eyes tell it all

bivonic
04-02-2003, 04:17 PM
I\'ve been reading a lot by the PUA Bishop regarding a signal he\'s seen from a number of women that indicate they want to sleep with him. I had actually seen it from this waitress I know who I\'ve been in contact with sporadically (not Sally) & I wish I\'d known then what I know now. I\'m not saying this is as good as gold, but I\'m starting to think when a girl does this she\'s good to go.

For a little background, this waitress I know, I\'ll call her \"Becky\" was always nice to me & chatted, I\'ll chat with her maybe once every week or two, I\'ve started chatting with her a little longer & our discussions have gotten a little more intimate, she knows I know she has a boyfriend so I guess she\'s more comfortable around me. The first few weeks when I\'d talk with her we\'d be in close proximity, within a foot or so & her eyes would always be directly into mine (momentarily) & then she would drift up & look at my forehead or hair so I figured I had little to no shot. But recently her eyes would dart between my left eye & right eye & even wander down to looking at my jaw line & lips - I noticed this was different behavior from her & I just chalked it up to the phero mix I was wearing that night, I\'m sure that had something to do with it, kind of like she was searching where the scent was coming from.

Anyway to get to the point, Bishop says when he\'s chatting with a woman & has good rapport going, when her eyes start to dart in unison to one of his eyes & then the next, it means they are having that sexual urge & she\'d be willing to sleep with him if the circumstances were there. This was his cue that he could start playing with her and try to make her the aggressor a lot of times to the point that she would kiss him first. Definitely takes some GM skills to get her to that point & to successfully get her to change roles without giving off the \"I\'m really not interested in you.\"

druid
04-02-2003, 05:57 PM
i read in a body lanuage book that when a chick makes eye contact then looks down(act of submission) then away (and if there is a smile involved then she is really diggin you).

nonscents
04-03-2003, 06:32 AM
Bivonic,

Is there a link to this Bishop stuff?

Elana
04-03-2003, 06:35 AM
I have always heard that if a girl punches you in the left eye, it means she doesn\'t really like you. I\'m not sure if that is true, but if you see it in your link, please post the information.

CptKipling
04-03-2003, 06:41 AM
Elana you fool its the right eye and the right eye only, c\'mon that really basic stuff...

A left eye punch means her PMS is really bad

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 09:17 AM
Now, what about a punch in the nose?

Elana
04-03-2003, 09:24 AM
I stand corrected. CptKipling is on the money.
I think that a punch in the nose means that she wants to have sex with you, but doesn\'t want a serious relationship. You may want to check that out with our expert CptKipling.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 09:43 AM
You know, there\'s very little written on the body language of the nose punch, actually. Hardly anything about the nose at all, but in my opinion, it\'s the nose that tells it all.

So good to have the Cpt here as an expert.

Elana
04-03-2003, 09:46 AM
I\'ll try to find a link. If you can find it on the internet, then it must be true.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 09:56 AM
If she looks at your hair three times, stares at your nose, and then looks at her watch, what does that mean? Because I noticed women doing that and I just thought it was because of my APC.

Elana
04-03-2003, 09:58 AM
I assume you were wearing APC and your Angel mix. That would cause a person to do the three hair stare.

CptKipling
04-03-2003, 12:37 PM
Yes i have previously named the three hair stair. I is often a signal to buy chocolate, and smear it on your face. This will then make your target extreemly arounsed, aswell as most of the other women.

FTR you were slightly wrong about the punch to the nose. They want sex, and they dont want any sort of relationship. What you did not stress enough was the point that they will not want to be called at all afterwards. In fact they want to be used. So in many cases the punch in the nose manouver is to be sought after.

usefull link on this topic:
www.omgtheultimatewomanreader.com/yeah_right/faq.html (\"http://www.omgtheultimatewomanreader.com/yeah_right/faq.html\")

bundyburger
04-03-2003, 06:03 PM
What if a girl pretends to not notice you??
I get this lot\'s I\'ll walk past a bunch of Hot Chicks and it\'s like I\'m invisible??? They will ALL pretend to not see me.

Phantom
04-03-2003, 06:06 PM
\"I get this lot\'s I\'ll walk past a bunch of Hot Chicks and it\'s like I\'m invisible???\"

They do that when they dislike your appearance, the stuck up attention whores do that to the nerdy, ugly looking guys who pass by.

Lutz
04-03-2003, 06:10 PM
Wait, when women want sex, do they really punch the guy\'s nose? Or does the word \"punch\" have some other meaning...?? Sorry, but I am just trying to learn some basic stuff... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, CptKipling, the link seems to be down...

Phantom
04-03-2003, 06:17 PM
LMAO, he was joking Lutz!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif.

Lutz
04-03-2003, 06:29 PM
Ack, then punching the right eye thingy was a joke, too?

I feel dumb... /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Phantom
04-03-2003, 06:33 PM
\"Yes i have previously named the three hair stair. Is often a signal to buy chocolate, and smear it on your face. This will then make your target extreemly aroused, aswell as most of the other women.\"

lol, your so gullable Lutz.

bundyburger
04-03-2003, 07:18 PM
BTW . I was joking too .... but f**ked it up . lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CptKipling
04-04-2003, 09:40 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif lol

Dont feel (too) bad Lutz!

Elana
04-04-2003, 09:41 AM
Poor sweet Lutz./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif We\'ll take you under our wing and protect you from the scary world out there. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif