PDA

View Full Version : Bruce - a way to increase visitor numbers

Watcher
04-02-2003, 02:59 PM
Ive noticed you arent listed with google and its affliated search engines, that may be why some competitors are having greater success, google is used with Yahoo MSN and google and other search engines, the paid search engine puts an advert when someone types in a search for a keyword where u are listed so u could go for (love and pheromones and androgens) this would probably lead to greater customer numbers.

* Just a suggestion that might help

Bruce
04-02-2003, 03:11 PM
Been there, done that. Does *not* work. Trust me. Folks click on those links as a last resort if they don\'t see anything better in the free listings. I bought traffic from search engines and tracked the results for sales... Just did not bring a return.
Bruce

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 03:23 PM
yeah word of mouth is the way to go....
people gossip to other people and end up here /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
04-02-2003, 05:26 PM
I only have to look at my own reactions to these \'priority\' search results. To be exact I am More likely to choose ones in the free list, for some reason.

Some to do with my subconcious, which ignores all commercial adverts on TV, Magazines, Internet etc . Maybe. LOL

druid
04-02-2003, 05:44 PM
bruce if you could figure out how to get some samples to people on a mass basis I think you would bring in a lot more bussiness. if you could just get some ProEdge sprayers or a SOE gel pack in the hands of some people I think they would use it out of simple curosity and if they got a reaction then BAM you have a believer. I think most people would try phero\'s out of simple curiousty even skeptics IF they could get there hands on a sample. just a thought.

PS-I think I first found love-scent\'s website either through google or a page I found on google that linked to love-scent.

cuddlebear
04-02-2003, 07:15 PM
You all know what? I can\'t for the life of me remember how I stumbled onto this site!! I know I entered the word \"pheromone\" in search engines enough times, but I\'m really not sure how I got here. Toto, I don\'t believe we\'re in Kansas anymore ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
04-02-2003, 07:30 PM
I remember .

I was doing a search on phermones. Keywords were \"pheromones\",\"human\", and something else I don\'t remember and it came up with Bruce\'s band story etc. It ledd (lead??) me here. That was a looong time ago. I bought somewhere else at first (\"Lure\"). When it came time to buy some more seriously powered products it was easy to remember \"lovescent\"

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2003, 08:03 PM
I was researching aphrodesiacal properties of scent.

seadove
04-02-2003, 09:11 PM
I got here from shere boredom, treating a broken leg./ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Ended up buying some products.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

Watcher
04-02-2003, 09:48 PM
And hence the story continues, well i was using attraction and andro 4.2 from a local supplier and wanted to know about other powerful products, anyway i was always one after research and solid facts and this website proved the best one out, so i brought, set up shop and 5 years on am still floating around.
Google thing, i guess its helpful for some and not others.

Xehupatl
04-03-2003, 01:19 AM
hmm I did a search on datemate 2000 on google and got a link to bruce\'s site ..

Watcher
04-03-2003, 02:24 AM
Isnt he the only one still selling the stuff, didnt they stop produciton or something. Good search engine that google, i own shares in looksmart who owns the technology to google, and there is talk of a Microsoft takeover, a good time to invest in it, its dual listed on the Australian stock exchange and the NASDAQ (LOOK).
Some quick profits to be made.