PDA

View Full Version : Bruce: how much do you sell?

qrius
04-02-2003, 01:23 PM
you don\'t have to answer if you think its too personal (or if you don\'t want the IRS to know /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ) but i was just wondering how many products you sell weekly or how many products have been sold/how many customers you\'ve had? i feel like i\'m unique and nobody in my neighbourhood, school or even town know about pheros, but since there are so many forum users phero dudes can be everywhere...spooky /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

i\'m just qrius /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
04-02-2003, 01:40 PM
Or, respectively, whats your annual income?

Watcher
04-02-2003, 02:29 PM
Marital status, name, value of investments etc.
Seriously bruces main product sale is NPA (M) and then if i remember correctly SOE, he has a global sales net to, i did think he said he sold several hundred bottles of various products a week. An order of 1000 product amounts per week is normal. Upwards of 150 000 customers has also been mentioned. 2000 forum members per day says something and 20% of those order something (Website visitors sorry) so on those figures 400 orders per day = 2500 approx per week.

Bruce
04-02-2003, 02:51 PM
Whoa... In my dreams. When it gets that good, I am going to sell half the company to interested forum members and let you folks run it as a collective. I\'ll phone in from Tahiti every now and then and check on ya.
You think I\'m joking. Really, that\'s my plan.
Bruce

druid
04-02-2003, 02:51 PM
BRUCE IS BIG PIMPIN\'

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 02:55 PM
Spend DA CHEAZE !!!!

Phantom
04-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Bruce, How many orders do you get relayed from affiliates? is it a reasonable amount?

Watcher
04-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Ill buy into the business, what would the minimum investment be. That said have you considered listing with google which reaches through msn and yahoo search engines as a paid listing, might be a way to increase customers.

SyraBrian
04-02-2003, 03:19 PM
On a related note, Bruce, could you tell us which markets have the highest and lowest amounts of pheromone product penetration?

That way, we can move to the markets with the least amount of pheromone competition. Considering I hail from the home of Stone Research Inc., I may have a little more pheromone competition than most of your customers!

Watcher
04-02-2003, 09:53 PM
Considering bruce sells stone labs products.
I would guess Anone would have highest penetration with male customers and Anol and couplins would have highest female pentration. NPA (M) bruce was saying is his highest selling product, although WAGG may prove to be some very big competition seeing it takes main place on the love-scent page.

It also depends on product quality and to a large extent whatever is being mostly talked about on the forum here at the time, im going to increase the amount of a1 being sold from now on.