PDA

View Full Version : Anchoring

bivonic
04-01-2003, 09:18 PM
Does anyone use anchoring on a regular basis? Do you get good results. I\'m reading a lot of material by \"Bishop\", it seems like all of his techniques revolve around anchoring, in theory it makes sense, just not sure how suave/poetic you need to be to pull it off.

Watcher
04-02-2003, 12:46 AM
I use anchoring on a regular basis for general conversation with both male and female using personally adapted techniques from NLP and fast seduction. I get very good results and people come back to me for advice, it negates the social circle hookup effect that goes with pheromone usage. You can make it automatic to use it, just takes some previous mental practice.

EXIT63
04-02-2003, 05:24 AM
Just the one chained around my neck.

bivonic
04-02-2003, 09:21 AM
Hey Watcher -

Good to hear, pardon my ignorance but you lost me when you typed:

<<it negates the social circle hookup effect that goes with pheromone usage.>>

What did you mean by that? Can you give an example? Thanks.

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 09:22 AM
what is meant by the anchoring technique ? Can somebody give a few insights with an example..... thx

bivonic
04-02-2003, 10:12 AM
I think I understand the social circle as it is described in the other thread.

Anchoring is easy, let me try & dig something up by biship, hopefully it\'s not just at work...

(snip)
A more advanced aspect of patterning is anchoring. Anchoring is an application of Pavlov\'s reflex in NLP (and also in Speed Seduction). A Pavlov\'s reflex is a conditioned reflex first explored and introduced by Russian scientist Pavlov. The core of his experiment was as follows - he rang a bell, gave a dog some food, the dog saw and smelled the food and started salivating. After a few times of repeating the process of ringing a bell, offering food and getting the dog to salivate, he eliminated the offering of food from the process. He just rang the bell and… the dog started salivating. By always ringing a bell while offering food, he had created a conditioned reflex in the test subject, which in this case was causing salivation by simply ringing the bell.

The same conditioned reflex can be created in a girl - this is called anchoring. In patterning this means, that every time you see the girl light up with delight, smile, laugh or just feel damn good because of the wonderful feelings you are creating in her with your patterns, you touch her in a specific place (the shoulder, elbow, inside of her arm) thus planting an anchor (the ringing of the bell while offering food:), while saying something \"it\'s a great feeling, isn\'t it?\" to mask your touch.

Let\'s say you\'ve touched her elbow each time you\'ve made her feel especially good three times already. If you now touch that very same spot on her elbow the same way you touched it on three previous occasions (applying the same amount of pressure etc.), she suddenly and unexpectedly has all those wonderful feelings, that were there when you planted the anchor, rush back to her without you having done anything else but touch her elbow (in other words: you just rang the bell without offering food, and she started to salivate:). If you\'re really good, you can plant different anchors for different feelings all over her body - an anchor of laughter on her shoulder, an anchor of excitement on her elbow, an anchor of feeling romantic on back of her hand and an anchor of feeling horny… on her knee:).

Furthermore, anchoring is not confined to touching alone - you can also use the tone of your voice, some specific words (whisper \"oh yes do it!\" in her ear a few times when she orgasms, then whisper those same words in her ear when being on some fancy reception and watch her turn red from a wave of passionate heat and lust. You don\'t even have to hide anything, she can recognize those words as \"familiar\" but she still can\'t help herself:).

It is however important not to overuse the anchors you have planted or she will eventually become insensitive to them. Ring a bell ten times without offering food and the dog will eventually stop salivating when hearing the bell ring.

The most practical use of anchoring is probably being able the keep a girl on a constant high when she\'s with you. Evoke positive feelings, and whilst she\'s experiencing them, anchor those feelings. But even the best PUA-s cannot keep evoking good feelings in a girl on a continuous basis, sooner or later, for whatever reason (she might be tired, have some worries, whatever), her mood will drop. That\'s where the feelings you have anchored come handy. Fire off an anchor (if you anchored laughter and fun to her shoulder, touch her shoulder) and she\'s happy again:) With no excess effort on your part:)

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 10:30 AM
Wow. Now THAT was really insightful...
+ We russians are damn smart to do things like that with dogs..but you americans took it a step further.
I knew about the Pavlov experiment , however it never crossed my mind , that it could be implemented into seduction. Damn good idea + it makes alot of sense.

I think that will be another quality weapon in my arsenal , next to mirroring......I still have my doubts with NLP.....but maybe because I never had the chance to try those lines. All the info I find on NLP is american only....so how am I supposed to translate hapPENIS into german , without loosing the words intent...+ I\'m way to lazy to think up my own g00fy $hit...+ last but not to least...I already have success they way my game is now , so why change a running system if you cant improve anymore /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif (ok THAT was a bit arrogant....bare with me)

Watcher
04-02-2003, 02:50 PM
Pheromones are only 20% of the help in closing with women the NLP/fast seduction techniques adapted to my own personal situation. Some of the stuff preached is absolute BS but other is very useful, ive been playing with it for 3 years so have it down pat. ANd it allows when with a pheormone OD and women are looking at youre friends u can anchor good feelings to me and they stay around me without running off and bonking the male next to me, anchoring and mirroring have their place as does proper placement of the words (penetrate, hard, come, excitement, love) into any conversation, women dont even realise whats going on but it has the desired effect. And constantly mention youreself as well while doing the above and u have anchoring as well as the body touch techniques.
Lead her deeper and deeper into seduction and all the way to the bed. This pheromone mix is the best ive ever come up with and its a more believeable mix / natural pheromone signature although it is expensive with the chem set, a1,WAGG and EW.

10% ANone
40% ANol
10% Arone
20% WAGG
10% A1
10% EW (400:1 dilution in water - oscars suggestion instead of striaght EW, which does stink quite a bit)

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 03:05 PM
hehe , thx for the insights...so the way i get it is : it doesnt always has to be something like \"hapPENIS\" , as long as u use words like \"love , excitement , penetrate....\" in the conversation , it doesnt matter what language....+ the intent is to invoke feelings , feelings and even more feelings in your target /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif . If u mention yourself while using those words ..she will relate the feeling to you....yeah sounds good to me , I think I do some of that naturally...I mean its common sense not to talk about \"death / murder / war / carnage /\" while trying to seduce /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh btw....my eyes hurt from being forced to see your mix everytime I look at any of your posts /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ...anyways I found the perfect name for it :

\"Watchers Bankrupt Mix\"

WBM1

Enjoy ...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2003, 03:10 PM
ROFL

I believe this mix of yours, Watcher has NOT been tested by anyone, is that correct?

Anchoring ... once you\'re in a relationship or a sexual friendship, if you say the same things at the same times - when she\'s climaxing, when you are, just before you touch her here or there - those words or phrases become triggers that work well in phone conversations and email too, too keep things juicy between you, and that can help keep a long distance relationship alive if you have to be apart. It\'s worth paying attention to. It doesn\'t have to be suave or poetic, e.g., \"Is this what you wanted?\" is a strong trigger for me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

You make these things with each other over time.

bivonic
04-02-2003, 04:09 PM
TBiRD -

When using anchoring you do not necessarily need to use intrusive commands (a.k.a. weasle talk) for it to be successful. From what I have researched, you ideally want to get your target into a semi-trance, I say semi-trance because she is not like hypnotized & under your control, just slightly day dreaming, listening intently to what you are saying but her subconscious is taking in more information then she thinks.

The basic premise from what I read is to get her into state, simply put, ask her if she could take a vacation right now anywhere in the world where would she want to go. Get her to get herself into state, essentially ask her very detailed questions, if she says Jaimaca, ask her if she is in door or outdoors (outdoors) ask her where outdoors (beach), ask her what the temperature is like (warm, with water brisking her feet it feels nice...), ask her how it the sand feels as she walks along the shore... ask her what sounds she hears... this gets her running on all cylinders, using all of her senses to \"imagine\" this scenery, her eyes are open the whole time, then when you get her into state you can start your flowery pitch & at some point when you can tell she is really picturing this \"movie\" you just created in her mind you tap her wrist (non-intrusive kino) as you say something like, \"So how does this feel? With me, I find the pleasue can last a long time.\" I am not sure how sentences are phrased & if this would fly in German but you can see what her subconscious is hearing when you remove the punctuation, additionally from what I\'ve read, you want to start the tapping when you ask the first question, then when you get to \"me\" hold your finger on her wrist until you finish the sentence. Hope this helps, I\'ve yet to experiment, I want to learn some more patterns & maybe a poem or two to have at my disposal. I\'ve been reading a lot about this guy Bishop & his techniques, I do not think they are BS, he\'d have to have a very creative imagination to make this crap up.

A few other key \"lines\" I have heard him use over & over again:
Is when a girl asks you if you have a girlfriend (I\'m assuming you don\'t but prolly does not matter), his response is generally I have many girlfriends, but I have not found any that I want commit myself too, then he goes on about his ideal girl will have an adventurous side & an unsatiable curiousity, etc... getting the girl to try & qualify herself for him by being more adventurous, open to experimentation, open minded to try new things... you get the point.

He\'s also really big into the \"Take Away\" essentially your goal is not to impress a girl so much she just offers up her contact info, but rather you want to get her interested in you to the point when she starts goading you for answers to vague statements you\'ve made to say something like, \"look at the time, I really must be going, I\'ve really enjoyed talking to you, perhaps we can continue this conversation some other time over coffee?\" Another thing he\'ll combine is the urgency of the meeting from her viewpoint in by saying, \"I\'ll only be in town tonight & tomorrow then I must leave & I\'m not sure when I\'ll be back\" - hey it works for him.

My favorite, which I\'m still trying to get down, is his closing, when she starts bringing up sex & he gets a certain body language (telling him they are good to go) which I want to start another thread about & he gets her to pretty much say, \"What you don\'t want to sleep with me?!?\" His response is, \"I didn\'t say I would not enjoy that experience, it\'s just that I have 3 unwaivering rules.\" This really gets their goad & they pretty much beg him for his rules, but he puts it off & says here is not the place to discuss this, let\'s go for a walk on the beach & then I\'ll tell you, then when he gets her outside, he purposefully starts making small talk & makes them bring it up again, then he finally concedes & tells her. Nice suspense builder / mystery man profile.

bundyburger
04-02-2003, 04:13 PM
FTR,
<< \"Is this what you wanted?\" is a strong trigger for me. >>

Strangely the phrase \"That\'s it, \"I\'m\" done. Where\'s the TV remote??\" ...doesn\'t have the same effect. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
04-02-2003, 04:33 PM
Let\'s have a contest. The winner gets to join FTR in one of her group sex nights.

Who can guess the amount of times Watcher has posted his new mix?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2003, 04:37 PM
LOL, Bundy, ditto with \"Get off me, I\'m trying to watch the game.\"Ok, Elana, I say one dozen times.Oh, wait a minute. I don\'t get to be in this contest. I\'m the booby prize. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gifOh, P.S. Nothing will make me run faster than \"I\'ll only be in town tonight and tomorrow,\" etc. This is called the bum\'s rush and it smells of desperation ...

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 04:40 PM
God ! That sounds so beautiful /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif !!!!!!

------> Get her to get herself into state, essentially ask her very detailed questions, if she says Jaimaca, ask her if she is in door or outdoors (outdoors) ask her where outdoors (beach), ask her what the temperature is like (warm, with water brisking her feet it feels nice...), ask her how it the sand feels as she walks along the shore... ask her what sounds she hears... this gets her running on all cylinders, using all of her senses to \"imagine\" this scenery, her eyes are open the whole time, then when you get her into state you can start your flowery pitch & at some point when you can tell she is really picturing this \"movie\" you just created in her mind you tap her wrist (non-intrusive kino) as you say something like, \"So how does this feel? With me, I find the pleasue can last a long time.\"

Either do that , or walk up to a hottie (Elana /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ) pull down your pants , and say : \"Are we ready 2 go ? \"

Nah seriously now : Those techniques u described are really worth a try in my opinion. Right now I can\'t complain about lack of interest on the female side , but incase the tide turns ...i\'ll be sure to try that.
The thing with me is : When I have a girlfriend (or two) I\'m pretty much so happy and satisifed , that I forget about techniques , bishops , gunwitches .... whatever...I mean when u already have what u were longing for , u are not as \"sharp\" as in \"hunting\" mode.

+ I*m a very \"choosy/picky\" guy....and once I get my desired girl , I try to stay with her and \"generally\" don\'t care too much about others.....

Anyways those techniques you described (+ FTR) are certainly very helpful to make an existing relationshp even BETTER (as in more passionate + long lasting )

Oh btw another thing I noticed with speedseducton / gunwitch / bishop whatever seduction tips... it may sound unfair but it works : The idea behind all their approaches/seducing technique is to somehow always keep the upper hand in a relationship , always be the dominant part..and make pretty much everything look like SHE wants something from you (attention/commitment/sex/) - she depends on u , not u on her (sex/ attention / commitment)

I generally would say its correct and down2earth , just don\'t bitchslap any girl around the house and u should be fine.

If u keep the upper hand in a relationship , it means U have POWER over the other person...Don\'t use this power in a bad way , use it to your and her advantage. This way U have control ! Vice versa...if you are dependent on a girl/woman u give all the power in her hands , U are vulnurable and U can be abused...u can HOPE that her intentions are good , but u cant know for sure.(being left broken hearted is worth than a broken leg , or 2 in some cases) Well better take your luck in your own hands and be sensible with the power u have . Don\'t abuse .

bivonic
04-02-2003, 05:02 PM
Real quick I read the person that is \"in control\" of a relationship is the one that appears to want it least. What that means is the other partner is continually trying to please the other out of fear of losing the one they love, I agree to it in principal but not morally, a little too much of a mind [bad word]. Speaking of which...

There\'s this pattern which even the sleaziest of PUA\'s say they wouldn\'t use. Additionally they say only use this on a girl that you know is \"the one\" since it tends to make them obsessive about you.

It\'s simply called \"The Door\"
Let\'s say you just had a nice sexual workout with your girlfriend & it\'s a Saturday morning.
YOU: \"Honey see that door over there?\"
(You point to the door)
HER: \"Yeah what about it?\"
YOU: \"How would you feel if you saw me got up out of bed, walk through the door & slam it, and you knew that you could never see me again?\"
HER: \"Stop that, I don\'t like that kind of talk.\"
YOU: \"Ok, but what if when you got up out of bed & opened the door & searched for me & you could not find me anywhere & you had this feeling deep down inside (point to the door) that you would never see me ever again.\"
HER: Starts to freak out a little.
YOU: \"Okay I understand, I was just thinking about that.\"
(small talk)
YOU: \"Did I tell you about my co-worker Fred, he died (point to door) last week, it\'s a shame he was a great guy & his family will never see him again (point to door).\"
HER: \"I really wish you would stop saying those things.\"
YOU: \"I\'m sorry honey I was just thinking.\" Give her a kiss on the cheek & then you get up, get out of bed & slam the door.
Wait a sec, then open the door, & then say,
\"Oh I\'m sorry, you really should stop thinking of this door\"
leave it open & then go to the bathroom.

I must admit - that is the sleaziest thing I ever read, just wanted to illustrate to you what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

TBiRD
04-02-2003, 05:15 PM
CRUEL !

MadDoctor
04-02-2003, 05:40 PM
Well, she\'ll feel a lot better after she dumps him for being an uncaring a**hole.

Personally, I\'ve never had a good relationship where someone was clearly \"in charge.\" In my opinion, anyone who tolerates being jerked around for very long needs some serious work on their self-esteem.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-02-2003, 05:46 PM
You guys (not you MadDoc) are getting way deep into the mind f*ck. Little girls will tolerate that because they don\'t know any better, and will go around confused and anxious. Grown women won\'t put up with it for a second and see it coming miles away.

The secret, as a wise person of my aquaintance once remarked to me, is to actually give a sh*t about the girl.

And I understand that to an extent you\'re just kicking around ideas re seduction techniques, but you don\'t want to turn yourselves into complete bullsh*t artists, do you?

That door thing was just stupid. I can\'t imagine a person over the age of five falling for that -- and it\'s bizarre enough that if I were on the receiving end of it, my schedule would mysteriously start to fill up to the point I just couldn\'t work you in anymore ...

bundyburger
04-02-2003, 06:21 PM
FTR - That door thing was just stupid. I can\'t imagine a person over the age of five falling for that -- and it\'s bizarre enough that if I were on the receiving end of it, my schedule would mysteriously start to fill up to the point I just couldn\'t work you in anymore ...

MadDoc - Personally, I\'ve never had a good relationship where someone was clearly \"in charge.\" In my opinion, anyone who tolerates being jerked around for very long needs some serious work on their self-esteem.

That door \"mind f**k\" story obviously originated from an as$hole who found one very screwed up girl. Or one incredibly dumb girl. ...Or maybe he\'s one incredibly \'delusional\' as$hole.

CptKipling
04-03-2003, 05:19 PM
\"The secret, as a wise person of my aquaintance once remarked to me, is to actually give a sh*t about the girl.\"

This is so true. Unfortunately, there are many times that guys get beaten down for giving to much of a sh*t, conditioning them away from the whole idea. But as women mature, they appriciate it.

Something that was discussed a lot in the forum, there is some good stuff if you search.

Quote from me:

She has to know you care about her, and you must show affection accordingly. She must never be completly sure that she has you. You have to stay in charge of your balls. If she knows she has them, she will take you for granted, it may take a while, but it will happen. Love her, care for her, but never give up your balls, always stay proud to love yourself.

I will also add to that that need to be exciting and interesting, easier said than done I know, but if you broaden your social horzons it will get easier.