PDA

View Full Version : ENLARGEMENT!

Phantom
04-01-2003, 01:21 PM
I could\'nt find the other enlargement thread so here it goes....

I\'ve gained 2 and 1/2 inches in length and 1 1/3 inches in girth using a free manual found here ( http://big1johnson1.tripod.com/welcome.htm (\"http://big1johnson1.tripod.com/welcome.htm\") ) I used the \"jelquing\" technique to gain length and \"the squeeze\" technique to gain girth. My exact exercise schedule was Monday, Wednesday, and Friday \"Jelquing\" and Tuesday and Thursday doing \"The Squeeze\" and I just rest on the weekends. Try it out, and you might get this /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif kind of hit from the women when they see your unit.

Elana
04-01-2003, 01:29 PM
If you need any help with your exercises, please let me know. I would be happy to lend a hand. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

nonscents
04-01-2003, 01:36 PM
Please don\'t limit yourself to hands! Anything that creates a vacuum would help.

Phantom
04-01-2003, 01:39 PM
lol, i\'ll let her use both /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CptKipling
04-03-2003, 06:03 PM
and some people cay it doesnt work! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif good stuff!

khan
04-04-2003, 03:36 AM
how long did it take u 2 get those results, phantom?

Phantom
04-04-2003, 12:47 PM
3 months and 2 days.

Whitehall
04-04-2003, 01:25 PM
I came up with a \"treatment\" that added about 1/2 to 3/4 inch in three weeks. It really worked! Painless, cheap, and no effort or exercise.

Let me tell you how odd it feels to have a woody that doesn\'t feel like it used to - is that really me or did my hand shrink? Its size startles me sometimes, even flaccid. It will take some time to get used to it - I wonder if women with boob jobs have to mentally adjust like this. My SO noticed and was impressed too.

Look for it available commercially in a couple of months.

Phantom
04-04-2003, 01:43 PM
Whats the \"treatment\" called?

Whitehall
04-04-2003, 02:24 PM
Haven\'t thought of a name yet.

Elana
04-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Again...if anyone needs help applying this treatment....

Tim
04-04-2003, 02:53 PM
I think Whitehall wrote about this idea in one of the other \"enlargement\" threads. It\'s nice to see the idea worked. Is it some sort of topical treatment (a lotion/cream)? And in a few months, I may already have the results I want the hard way.

Whitehall
04-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Elana,

An appraisal of my results would be appreciated....

Your place or mine?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-04-2003, 03:09 PM
What you really need is a female subject. I suggest you bring the cream to my place and rub it thoroughly in for me for at least ... oh, half an hour?

Imagine, if you get results, you\'ll have twice the market.

Whitehall
04-04-2003, 03:56 PM
Next time in town, I\'ll come calling....

Elana
04-05-2003, 04:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Elana,

An appraisal of my results would be appreciated....

Your place or mine?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ll meet you in the middle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
04-05-2003, 07:10 AM
What are the ingredients?

Phantom
04-05-2003, 07:26 AM
I came up with a \"treatment\" that added about 1/2 to 3/4 inch in three weeks. It really worked! Painless, cheap, and no effort or exercise.

Let me tell you how odd it feels to have a woody that doesn\'t feel like it used to - is that really me or did my hand shrink? Its size startles me sometimes, even flaccid. It will take some time to get used to it - I wonder if women with boob jobs have to mentally adjust like this. My SO noticed and was impressed too.

Look for it available commercially in a couple of months.

Why do we have to wait so long!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif,you\'ve struck my curiosity bone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

CptKipling
04-05-2003, 01:49 PM
So no kind of hint for your forum family?

Phantom
04-05-2003, 01:57 PM
nope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Whitehall
04-05-2003, 02:48 PM
Meet in the middle?

Since you\'re in Miami and I\'m in California, how about a sleazy motel room in Abilene?

Whitehall
04-05-2003, 02:56 PM
All the ingredients will be listed in fine print on the commercial packaging per FDA requirements..

What I don\'t know yet is if and how we can control for growth of width versus length. My experience was that they increased proportionately. I would have preferred more width compared to length but I can\'t complain about the results. I was already long enough and sometimes wih some women too long.

I tell you, it does take a bit of acclimation when your old friend Mr. Happy suddenly shows these changes!

As to Mr. Phantom\'s remark \"you\'ve struck my curiosity bone\" - you\'ll have to apply it youself or with some other friend. Not my job, mon.

Phantom
04-05-2003, 02:59 PM
Will the gains fade away after the discontinued use of the mystery product?

Whitehall
04-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Theory would say only the normal aging process would cause your dick to shrink or maybe some environmental factor like exposure to estrogenic chemicals or marrying a ball-buster - the growth from this treatment should be permanent.

So far, it\'s only been a month or so since I said enough was enough and there\'s been no change that I can detect since then.

Phantom
04-05-2003, 03:21 PM
lol, is this when you say APRIL FOOLS!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif?

Tim
04-05-2003, 04:37 PM
For an idea of the ingredients, check out Whitehall\'s posts in this thread from a few months ago: Penis Enlargement - Do you believe it? (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=offTopic&amp;Number=57256&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1\")

From what I can surmine, it is a DHT precursor called 4-AD (4-androstendiol) dissolved in glycerine or a better carrier and is applied to the penis topically.

Whitehall
04-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Tim,

Better do some more research - I did.

Tim
04-05-2003, 07:09 PM
Whitehall, don\'t worry. I have no intention of making the mixture, especially without more research. I\'ll wait for your commercial treatment if need be. Phantom and CptKipling wante d an idea of the ingredients, so I gave them an idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

druid
04-06-2003, 12:33 PM
how much will it be? is there any kind of moneyback guaratee? i am interested. do you have a website yet?

druid
04-06-2003, 12:40 PM
maybe I was defincinet in zinc, I dunno. but ZMA has def. helped me.

Which foods are rich in zinc?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-06-2003, 07:12 PM
Oysters are the richest source of zinc. Zinc comes primarily from animal proteins -- so, meat -- but you can associate zinc with protein sources, e.g., beans, nuts, whole grains.

You can buy smoked oysters in a tin. They are definitely an aquired taste - the first time I tasted them I thought they were gross beyond words. But I\'ve come to love them. If you haven\'t tried them and want to, buy the biggest ones - it will say on the can, I think it goes small, medium, large, collosal. Get the collosal ones. I eat them with Triscuits.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

druid
04-06-2003, 07:44 PM
sorry my last post in this thread (and consequntinally FTR\'s reply) should have been placed in the \"workout recovery\" thrad.

Whitehall
04-06-2003, 10:52 PM
Of all the animal foods you eat, the one that is actually alive is a fresh oyster.

I grew up on the Gulf Coast and a required social skill was the ability to shuck an oyster. One point you learn is that the oyster has to fight back - you have to struggle with a living oyster or else you don\'t eat that one.

So you overpower the oyster and pry it\'s shell apart then slurp them down your gullet.

That\'s why oysters are so renown - with the fresh shucked, you\'re eating their animal spirits.

OK, so it\'s t the same thing as eating the heart of a bear you just killed, but it\'s the same spirit.

bills
04-07-2003, 09:25 AM
He must be on to something more than 4-AD. That\'s already available in body spray form at: http://www9.netrition.com/ergopharm_andro_spray_page.html (\"http://www9.netrition.com/ergopharm_andro_spray_page.html\")

I would think that the trick would be to get penetration through the skin and into the muscle and tendons for it to work. Also to make the growth permanent which is usually not the case with steroids.

krtel
04-12-2003, 09:36 PM
Thats awesome dude. How much time did you spend per day? And did you have a \"break\" period?

- Krish

Phantom
04-13-2003, 04:04 AM
Saturday\'s and Sunday\'s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, though right now i\'m doing \"Dry Jelquing\" (got tired of using Baby Oil and getting all messy) and \"The Squeeze\" with pretty good results, i\'m about to stop the jelquing cause I think I reached my appropreate length, I will continue \"The Squeeze\" though to add a few more inches of girth.

Elana
04-13-2003, 04:05 AM
OK....that\'s just cruel

Phantom
04-13-2003, 04:09 AM
LOL, Elana wants me to grow a tree trunk in my pants /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Elana
04-13-2003, 04:11 AM
No, I want to watch you do your jelquing. I would also love to help out when you get tired.

Phantom
04-13-2003, 04:13 AM
lol, I have a sudden urge to resume my Jelquing..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

krtel
04-13-2003, 07:44 PM
Whoa dude, thats really good. Saturday and Sunday isn\'t bad at all! I thought it had to be done like 4 or 5 times per week, and I don\'t have time for that, so I stopped doing the exercises. I\'m going to resume. Thanks for the details!

- Krish

seadove
04-13-2003, 11:00 PM
This is waste of time for you Phantom.You can\'t go against nature this way.You may experience an \"enlargement\" effect on a short term basis due to all the excitement but it will get back to it\'s normal status again as soon as you stop the manipulation.
But if you feel you\'re enjoying the process, what the heck, go ahead with your jelquing.

Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Phantom
04-14-2003, 03:56 AM
This is waste of time for you Phantom.You can\'t go against nature this way.You may experience an \"enlargement\" effect on a short term basis due to all the excitement but it will get back to it\'s normal status again as soon as you stop the manipulation.
But if you feel you\'re enjoying the process, what the heck, go ahead with your jelquing.

Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

How do you know? there\'s no sign of my gains diminishing at all (my penis actually has gotten more vascular and has grown in length and width, I don\'t know how it\'s possible to undo something that really looks permanent (how to you ungrow the new veins and stuff) unless you have jelqued before and this has happened to you ), I think your just jealous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

krtel-lol sorry to burst your bubble but you do have to do them 4-5 times a week, I meant I rested on saturdays and sundays. If you goto the first page of this thread you would see which days I workout and which exercises I do.

Phantom
04-14-2003, 04:00 AM
I\'ve gained 2 and 1/2 inches in length and 1 1/3 inches in girth using a free manual found here ( http://big1johnson1.tripod.com/welcome.htm (\"http://big1johnson1.tripod.com/welcome.htm\") ) I used the \"jelquing\" technique to gain length and \"the squeeze\" technique to gain girth. My exact exercise schedule was Monday, Wednesday, and Friday \"Jelquing\" and Tuesday and Thursday doing \"The Squeeze\" and I just rest on the weekends. Try it out, and you might get this kind of hit from the women when they see your unit.

(points up) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-14-2003, 04:11 AM
Prove it!!!

Phantom
04-14-2003, 04:12 AM
lol, (flashes computer screen with MASSIVE PENIS) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

seadove
04-14-2003, 04:14 AM
how to you ungrow the new veins and stuff)

Phant.

Just stop doing this for two weeks and you\'ll get back your old penis.
Just to let you know, women don\'t have \"huge\" penises in mind.Just penises and a man who knows what to do with it.I\'m confident you can fit that discription. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Phantom
04-14-2003, 04:20 AM
lol, in 2 weeks i\'ll stop all togther for 1 month, i\'ll report if anything \"diminishes\" after that period of time.

&lt;women don\'t have \"huge\" penises in mind.&gt;

Of course they do, they just tell you that for you wont feel bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Lots of girls I know like the look of a BIG PENIS also the feel of it to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Also have you jelqued before? what proof do you have that the results diminish? all the users of the \"More Penis\" forum ( http://pub64.ezboard.com/bonlinemenshealthresources (\"http://pub64.ezboard.com/bonlinemenshealthresources\") ) are proof that jelquing works and results DO NOT diminish.

seadove
04-14-2003, 04:59 AM
&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Also have you jelqued before? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

I don\'t have to.When G-d was creating me he was generous and in a good mood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
04-14-2003, 05:10 AM
lol, so what proof do you have that results diminish?

seadove
04-14-2003, 05:16 AM
&lt;&lt;&lt; lol, so what proof do you have that results diminish?
&gt;&gt;&gt;

No physical proof.You\'ll just have to wait and see.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Phantom
04-14-2003, 05:57 AM
Then how do you know?

phersurf
04-14-2003, 07:50 AM
I jelqed for about 4 months during the summer/fall and was able add a little more than 1/2 inch in length. I got lazy for a few months, but the growth has not gone away. Reading this post has motivated me to start again.

druid
04-14-2003, 01:52 PM
well I know I am starting again. And I ain\'t stopping till i get at least 11 inches and thick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif or elana comes beatin down my door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

krtel
04-14-2003, 04:35 PM
Damn! lol. :-\\ I think I\'m still going to do them because now I actually know someone it really worked for so I know I\'m not wasting my time. Thanks!

- Krish

krtel
04-14-2003, 04:40 PM
Yes I 2nd that. What proof do you have that the results diminish, seadove? Are we being pessimistic?

- Krish

druid
04-14-2003, 05:28 PM
For those of you who do the PE, which do you prefer the squeeze or the jelq?? I like the jelq better because the squeeze doesn\'t feel like it it doing anything. does anyone else here have that problem?

xxxPantero
04-14-2003, 09:47 PM
guys, honestly, stop with the enlargement ideas. stop at 7 maximum, you don\'t want to lose the pleasure of f.ucking a girl HARD (if you do it hard with a big dick, you\'ll hurt her cervix) just concentrate on the thickness so u can stretch her walls and thus stimulate more of her clit during intercourse.

Elana
04-15-2003, 04:05 AM
HEY! If the guys want bigger dicks, who are you to stop them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Go for it, boys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

xxxPantero
04-15-2003, 06:12 AM
well, i hope that they find women whose vaginas they can fit.

if they can (and yes, there a lot of them, but there\'s no telling who until you\'ve got \'em down to their skin) then more power to them. me, i wish my dick was about a half inch shorter, and a little bit thicker.

druid
04-15-2003, 01:09 PM
not me. I want something in the teens! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-15-2003, 01:15 PM
Don\'t wish it was shorter. There are plenty of women out there made narrow and deep.

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 06:29 AM
I already hit the cervix...I usually go past and hit the heart.

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 06:31 AM
What is the deal with thinking guys with large hands and feet have a big dick. I have fairly short hands and not very big feet, but my penis is big. Girls seem to think that large meat head football jocks have big dicks, but in reality they probably have a tiny one.

wozz
04-20-2003, 04:10 PM
I find it amusing that when I come here I find people who don\'t believe in PE, and when I go to the PE forums they all think pheros are BS.

Anyways, I usually don\'t post on boards but I do like to do away with misinformation that I have experience with. I am 23, did PE from about 19 to 21 or so. I stopped about a year and a half ago. I gained a bunch and it certainly has not gone away.

I can understand why you would be quick to denounce PE, most of us were told very long ago that it was impossible and anyone who told you otherwise was trying to rip you off. But things are only impossible until some one figures out how to do it. I find PE much more believable than pheros, although I know from experience that they both are real.

druid
04-20-2003, 04:31 PM
what kind of gains did you make? using what?

wozz
04-20-2003, 07:33 PM
Thunder\'s Place (\"http://www.thundersplace.com\")
PEForum.net (\"http://www.peforum.net\")

These are the two best PE sites I\'ve found. There is A LOT of information. If any of you are thinking about starting, stick to the easy stuff and not much of it for the first couple of months. If you try the advanced stuff early you WILL injure yourself. I never did any of the advanced stuff. I stopped when I realized that further progress would mean hanging weights and stuff, which is more of a pain in the ass than I care for. I also agree with some of the prior posts in that having a monster cock isn\'t really that great. I just wanted to be above average /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I gained about 2.5\" in length and 1.5\" in girth, mostly jelqing. Just as some people can bulk up easily and others cannot, I suspect the amount you gain and the ease with which it comes depend on your unique physiology.

Hope this helps.

Elana
04-21-2003, 03:48 AM
Pics?

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 07:33 AM
Also if you produce more testosterone you will repair your broken down cells faster after jelqing. Testosterone is what repairs the cells and repairs them larger after broken down. It was mentioned one time a while back about getting better results while taking a legal pro-horomone/steroid like 4-AD.

Andy
04-21-2003, 07:57 AM
Hmmm ... maybe I should start jelqing. What do you think Elana ? ... 3 inches length and 1 1/2 inch girth ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe a nice addition to your collection.

Elana
04-21-2003, 11:55 AM
Andy- Even though the obvious answer to your question is \"don\'t change a thing\"....you are asking the wrong girl...I say keep it growing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
04-21-2003, 03:20 PM
Only if you sacrifice yourself in case it fits nowhere else after that ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Btw ... would there be a way to get it smaller afterwards ?

Whitehall
04-21-2003, 03:35 PM
In theory, one could apply estrogenic compounds topically - stuff like soy beans and blue cohosh.

Do you know anyone who would like to be the experimental subject?

Whitehall
04-21-2003, 03:35 PM
In theory, one could apply estrogenic compounds topically - stuff like soy beans and blue cohosh.

Do you know anyone who would like to be the experimental subject?

Andy
04-21-2003, 03:55 PM
I don\'t know why topical estrogenic compounds should have an effekt on an adult. It might work in the premature developing phase .. but later ?

Phantom
04-21-2003, 03:59 PM
Are you guys saying that people with high estrogen have small penises and people with high testosterone have HUGE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif penises?

druid
04-21-2003, 04:05 PM
I don\'t think that is what they are saying but I don\'t see how a man with high estrogen levels could have a huge penis. estrogen would block test and isn\'t test the parent hormone to growth hormone?

Andy
04-21-2003, 04:54 PM
instructions :

1.turn brain on
2.read previous posts again
3.think about it
4.post again
5.turn brain off if you like

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
04-21-2003, 05:10 PM
lol, who was that directed to? if you were talking to me, it\'s the stupid forums fault. It keeps marking things I have\'nt read as already read!

Andy
04-21-2003, 05:14 PM
No, it was directed to Druid who interpreted the whole context wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Don\'t take this to serious though, this bug/feature (it\'s only the point of view, right ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) drives me mad too.

druid
04-21-2003, 06:28 PM
someone mentionaed estrogens as a way of shrinking it. but cloud9 mentioned that higher test levels would result in a faster recovery process. I think he was implying that high test levels are a neccessary condition (but not sufficent) for a big penis.

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 09:12 PM
yes, testosterone during early penile developement may cause you to have a larger penis, but It certainly doesn\'t mean you will have a bigger penis. I have seen natural big guys with lots of testosterone and they have average, or even small penises. Estrogen may cause your penis to shrink some, since more testosterone in women causes their clitorises to grow some. increased levels of testosterone are ideal for jelqing exercises for recovery, just like muscle recovery..more testosterone makes you grow back bigger muscles. what I have noticed a lot and think about is that men that have higher testosterone levels that I have herd from have average or small penises. I wonder if all that testosterone went to muscle developement mainly.

Whitehall
04-22-2003, 08:48 AM
Penile development is not directly dependant on testosterone but rather on dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

There is both a conversion process and a receptor population issue to get from T levels to penile size.
These vary independantly.

As men age, they see more estrogen relative to T and so their dicks shrink a little bit. Hence my suggestion that applying phytoestrogens topically would cause your dick to shrink.

There are many reasons for any man to control his E levels and one\'s interest should increase with age.

Unless someone volunteers to try to make their dick smaller, I assume we\'ll have to be satisfied with speculation.

I doubt that will happen.

Andy
04-22-2003, 09:53 AM
I just calculated how much cm one inch is and noticed that 7\" isn\'t as much as I thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I have to agree with Whitehall now that 7\" is a good measurement, though I think like the girls that a little smaller isn\'t that useless at all. Much more isn\'t that good either, because back there are less nerves anyway and you are experiencing problems at about 8\" already in some cases.

franki
04-22-2003, 11:03 AM
The problems can already start at 7\" ..

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 11:04 AM
I recently had my first experience ever with \"too long.\" That hurts a lot. It was frustrating. Maybe better if you don\'t get carried away with this stuff.

Andy
04-22-2003, 01:21 PM
@Franki
Yes, in case she has a lowered womb even 6\" might be too much. But usually 7\" is a nice size to have I think. I wouldn\'t go for more than that if I\'d be into this PE stuff. It might look good and some woman might like the look really but will still cry out in agonistic pain as soon as you are thrusting her really hard. That can\'t be the point of the thing ... unless you\'re really into SM .. but I\'d suggest a whip in that case /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Some women are even that stupid and won\'t tell you a word while you are banging her from behind. Because you still hear moans you think everything is fine and thrust even harder until she breaks together and holds her lower abdomen .... It\'s not nice to see the tear traced face afterwards. Silly gurls.
Or this typical \"Thrust me as hard as you can\" *bangbangbang* \"Ahh, forget what I\'ve said\".

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 01:25 PM
it also depends on how tall the girl is. The taller the girl the longer the penis can be for her. I am with a taller girl about 5\'9\'\' and I am just long enough, any longer and I would have to hang out some.

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 01:25 PM
you could just jelq without stretching to get mainly just thicker.

Andy
04-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Me ? .. no I don\'t want it to get thicker. I don\'t want a licenced weapon ... a dick is enough.

Ummm ... According to my experiences there is no way of estimating the size of the vaginal canal by the size of the girl. I had girls that are almost as tall as me that were very narrow and short build and I had girls that have been rather small, say on chestlevel that were deep like an ocean.

btw ... how many inches are a foot ? 12 ?

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 02:06 PM
generally the taller the girl the longer the canal. it\'s just plain logic.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 02:11 PM
Yeah, well, don\'t be fooled by logic. I\'m short (5\'4\") but I\'m deep - no problem at all with 7, 7.5, 8, bang as hard as you want, I\'ll help you. Never bottomed out before and didn\'t think it was possible.

It\'s possible. Ow, ow, ow. Wow, that hurts a lot.

Andy
04-22-2003, 03:10 PM
I think it\'s the same thing as with male genitals ... you just can\'t tell before you\'ve seen it.

Elana
04-22-2003, 03:26 PM
generally the taller the girl the longer the canal. it\'s just plain logic.

That\'s not true. I am tiny but can handle a long cock.

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 03:36 PM
I\'m always bottoming out. I guess it\'s the same with men\'s penises..In general a taller man needs a bigger penis for reproduction with a taller female, but not always the case.

Andy
04-22-2003, 03:56 PM
The size of the penis is totally unimportant by reproduction means. Even a man with a 2\" penis is able to have children with a 2 meter girl. Has your statement any scientific background or is it just speculation ?

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 04:25 PM
certainly correct, but the longer the penis is, the shorter the distance the sperm has to travel allowing a higher chance for consception. I herd that from a doctor.

Phantom
04-22-2003, 04:26 PM

btw ... how many inches are a foot ? 12 ?

yes, 12.

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 04:26 PM
Tribulus terrestris increases sperm health and mobility.

Phantom
04-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Tribulus terrestris increases sperm health and mobility.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I take that daily along with other herbs/vitamins.

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 04:53 PM
Phantom you may want to cycle the Tribulus as if it were a prohormone. Do 6 weeks on 2 weeks off. You will get the best results this way and your testes will produce more testosterone with out worries of loosing it\'s abilities to do so if you took it all the time without breaks. syntrax makes FUZU, which is better than tribulus alone. you can get it cheap at www.bodybuilding.com (\"http://www.bodybuilding.com\") under brand list(syntrax). I\'ve used it before.

Andy
04-23-2003, 02:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
certainly correct, but the longer the penis is, the shorter the distance the sperm has to travel allowing a higher chance for consception. I herd that from a doctor.

I don\'t know about you, but I shoot it all the way up anyway. I don\'t think it would make any difference if it were only 2\" because the sperm has to find it\'s way into the womb past the cervix alone anyway. I think the sperm quality is of importance on this one, not the penile size.

franki
04-23-2003, 02:39 AM

I don\'t know about you, but I shoot it all the way up anyway. I don\'t think it would make any difference if it were only 2\" because the sperm has to find it\'s way into the womb past the cervix alone anyway. I think the sperm quality is of importance on this one, not the penile size.

A longer penis is able to clear out sperm from other men I heard. \"Sperm wars\" is the book to read I believe.

Andy
04-23-2003, 04:21 AM
I heared about this theory, but that\'s in fact quite useless today. It might have made sense in stoneage, where a couple of men might have been with one woman in a short time. In case someone cheats today there will be enough time between the intercourses that there are only trace amounts of semen left in the vaginal canal. The vaginal secretions alone will flush them outside while having intercourse. If you really want an advantage over \"hostile\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif sperm you have to make her cum after! you came (cuming at the same time helps too of cause), because the cervix will litterally dip in your sperm and suck it into the womb. In case dick size would play a significant role in mating rituals (by reproduction means), everybody would have a 7\" or more hanger according to darwin.

franki
04-23-2003, 04:27 AM
Remember humans already have relatively large dicks and vagina\'s. Gorilla\'s for example have tiny little cocks because the females are monogamous.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andy
04-23-2003, 04:34 AM
Whales and Horses are monogamous too ... that doesn\'t count.
I think the size that established itself during evolution just did because we are having that much fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Well ... I am in doubt there would be much fun with a 2\" cock. The size of the vagina has to be of this size just for giving birth. By the time a women gives birth the baby isn\'t even completely developed, that\'s quite seldom (not sure whether it\'s unique or not) among mammals. It just has to be this way, because there just isn\'t enough space in the womb to give birth to a full developed child. It\'s the golden cut between the ability to give birth without tearing the woman completely up and having a baby that\'s able to survive.

franki
04-23-2003, 04:40 AM
I don\'t know much about horses, but I find it hard to imagine that they are monogamous .... I think the gorilla-argument is relevant here because we are talking about more closely related species (primates).

Andy
04-23-2003, 04:52 AM
Then you have to bring up chimps and [insert name of species who\'s name I\'ve forgotten] which are not monogamous and have small dicks in relation to body size too. The second species even has sex as social action and for phun ... all with small dicks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif They are even gangbanging around to relieve stress situations between two groups.

franki
04-23-2003, 04:57 AM
Chimps have larger dicks than gorilla\'s, also because they are not monogamous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I heard gorilla\'s average 2 inch, and chimps average a bit over 3 inch.

Franki

Andy
04-23-2003, 05:00 AM
Maybe it\'s because a Silverback know\'s how to take the right actions on freelancing youngsters ? ... I\'ll study a little ... brb .....

Andy
04-23-2003, 05:07 AM
Ok ... the average chimp penis is 2,7\" to 3,1\" but the copulation last only 10 to 15 seconds. Gorillas have about 2\" in most cases while having an intercourse of 1,5 minutes.

I don\'t think that\'s comparable to humans and I don\'t think a chimp can clear anything out of a vagina in 10-15 seconds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
04-23-2003, 05:12 AM
http://www.neoteny.org/a/testiclesize.html (\"http://www.neoteny.org/a/testiclesize.html\")

\"Sexual Organs and Heterochronic Theory
\"More convincing vestiges of a sexual selective history in which females mated polyandrously can be found in the human male. Perhaps the clearest such vestige is testis size (Short, 1977). Men\'s testes are substantially larger, relative to body size, than those of gorillas, a species in which males are polygynous but females mate monogamously so that \"sperm competition\" within the female reproductive tract is absent. (goes on to talk of chimpanzees) (Wilson, M., Daly, M. (1992) The man who mistook his wife for a chattel: The Adapted Mind; (Barkow, J.H. &amp; Cosmides, L. &amp; Tooby, J. eds.), Oxford Univ. Press, New York. p. 299)

“An excessively large penis produced by epigamic selection would be no less effective in delivering sperm than one of optimal length, but a substantially shorter (than optimal) penis would obviously place its owner’s ejaculates at a disadvantage in competition with those deposited by a longer organ. Therefore it may be possible to test some predictions of the ejaculate delivery/sperm competition hypothesis for human penis length and distinguish this function from one of display.” (Robert L. Smith (1984) Human Sperm Competition. in Sperm Competition and the Evolution of Animal Mating Systems pp. 631)\"

Andy
04-23-2003, 05:37 AM
Here is a little text in German .. I\'ll translate it later ...

Wie wenig unsere Vorväter auf die Treue ihrer Frauen bauten, lässt sich am Verhältnis zwischen Hoden- und Körpergewicht des Mannes erkennen. Das haben Wissenschaftler vom Paarungsverhalten unserer nächsten Verwandten, der Menschenaffen, hergeleitet. Dabei unterscheiden sie zwei Strategien: die des Gorillas, der als Silberrücken in seinem Harem das sexuelle Monopol hat; und jene des Schimpansen-Verbands, in dem alle Männer ein Weibchen, das in Hitze ist, begatten. Eine von Jane Goodall beobachtete Schimpansin kopulierte an acht Tagen 84-mal mit sieben Partnern. Um bei so vielen Mitbewerbern Erzeuger zu werden, brauchen Schimpansen, die rund 45 Kilo wiegen, eine Menge Sperma, mit denen sie das Ejakulat der Rivalen ausschwemmen - also entsprechend mächtige, 113 Gramm schwere Hoden. Gorillas schüchtern durch 204 Kilo Körpergewicht kleinere Nebenbuhler ein; sie können sich 70 Gramm leichte Hoden leisten - schließlich braucht ein Pascha nur zu befruchten, nicht gegen fremdes Sperma zu konkurrieren.

Translation :

How little our ancestors trusted in the loyalty of their females shows itself by the relationship between testicle and body weight of the man. Scientists deduced that from the mating behavior of the anthropoids, our next relatives.

They differentiate between two strategies:
those of the gorilla, which has the sexual monopoly as silver back in its Harem, and those of the chimps, in which all men copulate with a female who is in heat. One of Jane Goodall observed female chimps had copulated with seven partners, 84-times in eight days. In order to become producer with so many competitors, chimps which weight approximately 45 Kilos need a quantity of sperm that\'s high enough to wash out the semen of their rivals, thus accordingly powerful 113 gram heavy testicles. Gorillas that intimidate smaller competitors by 204 Kilos body weight, can afford 70 gram light testicles - finally a Pascha needs only to fertilize, not to compete against foreign sperm.

I am really not good at translating such stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 06:43 AM
face it, a longer penis has a better chance of conceiving than a shorter one!

Whitehall
04-23-2003, 07:30 AM
In a stable environment, penis size stablizes at a point where it\'s advantages from sperm competition at gangbangs balances the energy costs of growing and maintaining the organ plus the risk of physical damage and disease.

In the West, with a slackening of monogamy and an increase in functional polyandry (women who sleep around), the evolutionary pressure will tend to favor larger penises until a new balance is found or conditions change yet again. That\'s why guys who are single and dating around or are not necessarily in stable, monogamous relationships feel the pressure for bigger dicks.

As to testicle size, the point is to inject more sperm. Sperm has several forms - fertilizers, blockers and attackers are three that come to mind. A man will make different ratios of depending on conditions and circumstances.

For example, the guys at FTR\'s parties will come loaded with attackers since they anticipate sperm competition. An Iraqi soldier invading Kuwait will also have attackers since he\'s thinking gang rape. A married guy who bangs his wife twice a week and doesn\'t suspect cheating will produce lots of blockers since they can stay in position for three or four days to protect his investment in the relationship. A guy who spends lots of time at strip clubs getting lap dances will also produce a more competitive mix compared to a guy who is vacationing with his long time partner.

A confounding effect is that there is some evidence (I hear second-hand) that dick size is shrinking in the coming population of Western males. That might be because of exogenic estrogens or it might be because of feminism. For whatever reason, a combination of shrinking dicks and female promiscuity increases pressure to swing a big dick.

franki
04-23-2003, 07:43 AM

A confounding effect is that there is some evidence (I hear second-hand) that dick size is shrinking in the coming population of Western males. That might be because of exogenic estrogens or it might be because of feminism.

Probably because there are so many female hormones in the meat we eat nowadays ..

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2003, 07:47 AM
Nah, I\'m sure that feminism shrinks your dick.

franki
04-23-2003, 07:53 AM
LOL, I don\'t believe in that either .. Maybe Whitehall could explain himself.

Whitehall
04-23-2003, 08:21 AM
It\'s probably a circular argument - feminism is probably CAUSED by exogenous steroids in our environment.

Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan sucked down too much DES in their formula.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2003, 08:36 AM
Yeah, that\'s what it is.

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 09:25 AM
Meat has cattle hormones in it. Maybe penis size is shrinking from all the mexicans and asians coming over? There physical traits have a smaller penis. There are more and more \"mixed\" marriages. America is the melting pot of cultures.

Elana
04-23-2003, 09:29 AM
All this talk about shrinking penises makes me so sad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
It\'s just not right!

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 09:30 AM
makes me so sad too, but atleast it\'s not me.

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 09:30 AM
Well if that happens do you think vaginal canals will shorten?

Whitehall
04-23-2003, 09:36 AM
Well if that happens do you think vaginal canals will shorten?

Now that\'s an interesting question! I\'d guess the answer is yes but not quickly. The reason is that the extra length is analogous to an appendix. The extra length has little advantage and some extra costs. However, so long as there were men with hypercompetitive penises with offer reproductive advantages, there will be women who will want to accommodate them.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2003, 09:45 AM
Is there no end to the bullsh!t you\'ll spout -- are you completely shameless?

Whitehall
04-30-2003, 12:40 PM
\"WangMax #2\" is an improved formula ready for trials. It should offer increased effectiveness over the original formula. I\'ll be using it for the first time tonight.

Samples are going out to some select colleagues.

Phantom
04-30-2003, 12:43 PM
Whats in it?

Whitehall
04-30-2003, 12:44 PM
RE: \"April Fools!\"

PM me with your address.