PDA

View Full Version : Does AE(new) stain clothes?

CollegeStudent
03-31-2003, 11:26 PM
Thinking about starting to use clothing applications. AE has ethanol and oil as a carrier. Has anyone checked to see if it stains? Thinking about putting 2 drops on my jacket or shirt. Just dont need any stains. Also Ill have to pay attention to how long it lasts on them (through washes)

bundyburger
04-01-2003, 03:49 AM
Putting AE(new) on my t-shirts in multiple spots lately. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
It will show on the clothing if you put a \"wet\" enough dose in one spot.
The last time I did this, and it showed through, I just put the hot Iron on to the \"wet\" spot and, once evaporated, the AE spot dissapeared almost completely. It wasn\'t a problem at all.

After being washed once with normal laundry powder in a washing machine there is no evidence at all.
(...uuummmm.... I stufffed the elastic on the collar of my t-shirt doing this... LOL. The heat got to it . I didn\'t think of that happening. /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif )

I\'ve found that it\'s best to put each drop of AE on your finger and spread it over a larger area on the clothing. No \"wet\" spot. EASY. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif