PDA

View Full Version : Did the moon landing happen 69 or was it faked

Watcher
03-31-2003, 10:30 PM
Ok comments or for or against. Were they faked or are the conspiracy theories wrong.
Ive seen 3 shows on this thoery in the last week and am wondering why the sudden interest.
I personally think they did happen but !

MaxiMog
04-01-2003, 02:33 AM
\"It was all fake \'cos...\"

- They left VERY clear and deep footprints which is quite impossible as there is no water on the surface of the moon.

- The American flag was moving as if there was a steady wind blowing but as there is no atmosphere, that\'s impossible.

- Judging from the shadows (there was definitely something wrong with them) and reflections on the spacesuits, the photos were taking with the sun somewhere in front of the photographer while it\'s common knowlegde that you should have the sun in your back.

- There\'s certainly more.

- This one is my own opinion on this matter: I dunno whether they did or didn\'t go to the moon in \'69, but why haven\'t they been there anymore since then? I certainly don\'t believe that there\'s nothing left to do there.

frenchie
04-01-2003, 03:08 AM
Yes, I was watching TV this special day. It was 4 am and I had got up just to watch this.
What\'s the use doubting whether it happened or not ?
Please let me dream !!!

Frenchie /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Mtnjim
04-01-2003, 11:32 AM
\"- They left VERY clear and deep footprints which is quite impossible as there is no water on the surface of the moon.\"

Talcum powder like dust and no air (wind) to change them.

\"- The American flag was moving as if there was a steady wind blowing but as there is no atmosphere, that\'s impossible.\"

Not with the WIRE holding it extended.

\"- Judging from the shadows (there was definitely something wrong with them) and reflections on the spacesuits, the photos were taking with the sun somewhere in front of the photographer while it\'s common knowlegde that you should have the sun in your back.\"

Usually.

Watcher
04-01-2003, 12:47 PM
Im suprised some of the science types on the forum havent commeneted, its becoming such a large idea, so if NASA does admit it, what does that mean for the whole apollo series and also the space shuttle, is that just a big fake lie also.

franki
04-01-2003, 01:30 PM
BINGO.

I finally realised this was an April Fools Day Joke!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

nonscents
04-01-2003, 01:34 PM
I guess that\'s why you guys are the sages and Pharaohs.

Mtnjim
04-01-2003, 01:48 PM
\"I finally realised this was an April Fools Day Joke!! \"

I\'m sooo relieved. i was worried that one of those who actually believe it was faked was here.

frenchie
04-01-2003, 02:24 PM
Oops ! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif