PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego "thank You"

pheromack
03-31-2003, 10:20 AM
Hey Im new to this pheromone forum but have tried APC and datmate2000 and Mystic Aura.But I recently ordered alter ego and on the exact same day my girl went nuts.My girfriend to say the least is a prude, but when I wore it she kept complimenting me on how sexy I look.I wore the same old jeans and same old shirt with no new haircut.She literally jumped all over me and for the first time she gave me felicio.She was very strong minded and always felt that it wasnt something woman should do. Weve been together for 1 year and were both 20 and we havnt had sex .All im saying is that if it truly was alter ego, I will be a user for life.
P.S.- is there a link where I can find out everyrhing posted on alter ego thank you

franki
03-31-2003, 10:26 AM
>> She literally jumped all over me and for the first time she gave me felicio. <<

You mean fellatio, right?

CptKipling
03-31-2003, 10:30 AM
Congrats!

Thats sounds really good for you, AE could be exactly what you are looking for.

You want to do a forum search, look to the top of the page, click search, and then type in \" AE \", including the spaces.

Hope this helps, and welcome!

TBiRD
03-31-2003, 12:38 PM
yeah baby ! I mean 1 YEAR NO SEX and then a blowjob out of nowhere ! If thats not proof enough - I don\'t know ! AE was/is/ will be one of the best phero products around......

Oh btw , dude ......if she gve u a BJ , make sure to return the FAVOUR IMMIDIATELLY !!!!

Oh and u should also try to spice the AE up with few TE dabs....maybe THAT will spread her wings if you know what I mean !!!!

qrius
03-31-2003, 02:53 PM
dude, I WANT AE! NOW! whats happening with that damn \"sold out\"- mumbo jumbo, bruce?

DrSmellThis
03-31-2003, 04:21 PM
I\'m not sure I\'d want to date anyone for whose BJ it was possible to return the favor.

pheromack
03-31-2003, 04:34 PM
I dont want to seem greedy or anything but i was also wondering would SOe help in anyway.I noticed that now our communication has been better and it has nothing to do with time.maybe a little confidence and alot of mones.

TBiRD
03-31-2003, 05:18 PM
sure u could use AE as base and then add a bit soe to raise the friendliness/ chattiness/ communication levels but if u overdo it....both of u ill just space out alot / feel dizzy and get headaches....

AE already covers what SOE has....and AE works so good because of its nearly perfect balance of the pheros !!!! Well just try and experiment to see what works best.......

+@ maddoc I think I didn\'t understand your reply ...was it supposed to be funny ? I think i missed something lol ...so before I feel offended and flame your a§§ , I\'ll better ask again /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Bruce
03-31-2003, 05:30 PM
Thank you thank you thank you. It is in now. I meant to put it back up on the site over the weekend when I heard it was due in today. It is now back up.
Thanks for reminding me,
Bruce

Alquimista
03-31-2003, 11:40 PM
Can you tell us how was the amount of Ae and the applying points???

Alquimista
03-31-2003, 11:42 PM
Can you tell us how much was the amount of AE applied and the application points??? I am an AE user, and last weekend I had a hit with 5 drops, applied on chin, pulses, and back of ears.

Cloud9
04-04-2003, 05:23 PM
I\'ve been reading a lot from users and 2-3 drop max seems to be what they are all saying..less is more with something that contains androstenone.

coolboy
04-16-2003, 09:32 AM
2-3 drops max? i have been trying 1, 2 then 3 drops of AE, but there is no effect. rub the drops mostly on pulse... some on neck... going to 4 or 5 drops soon... i have soe as well... good to mix them together?

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 09:47 AM
rub the drops mostly on your neck, not your pulses unless you walk around with your arms in the air at the women\'s head level. try three drops on the neck area and maybe one drop on your wrists.

Alquimista
04-16-2003, 09:47 AM
I am planning to try one of these days 5 drops AE/m + 2 drops SOE. Theorically it is the bomb, if you want to try for me go ahead because I do not have yet SOE on my arsenal... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
10-29-2005, 07:12 AM
rub the drops mostly

on your neck, not your pulses unless you walk around with your arms in the air at the women\'s head level. try

three drops on the neck area and maybe one drop on your wrists.

9, the sides of your neck are considered

a pulse points, yes? :think:

Cloud9
10-29-2005, 10:19 AM
I meant not putting it on the

wrists..sorry I realize that wasn't very clear.

5 drops of AE/m is an OD on Anone big time!!

kuraykillua
11-01-2005, 04:07 PM
who's asian here???
I'm

still looking for more info...
-k

oscar
11-01-2005, 05:26 PM
5 drops of AE/m is

an OD on Anone big time!!

Cloud9,

I'd have to disagree with that.

When several users calibrated

the drop size from the small built-in AE droppers they came up with a range between 50 and 60 drops per

milliliter.

One tenth of a milliliter, in this case 5 or 6 drops, would deliver a nice .02mg dose of A-none per

application.

Oscar :)

Cloud9
11-01-2005, 07:02 PM
.02mg=20mcg Anone, which would be

at the far end of the spectrum as far as optimal dosage..any higher is OD and for some 5 drops is an OD...I would

say using that many drops would primarily be useful for a club scene with tons of women in heat..wearing that much

Anone everywhere is pointless..it's like walking with your penis out at that dosage. there is a time and place for

large amounts of Anone, and it's not for every day use when your using that much..That is unless your around

ovulating women 24/7.

From your results..which are very useful i might add! Would you agree that AE/m is

around 5mcg(.005mg) Anone per drop? research are the ones saying studies have shown 20mcg(.02mg) is the highest

optimal dosage of Anone and that anymore is generally too much and has less positive effects. I'd say for most

10mcg would be best unless your like Gegogi and need a bottle poure on you or like I said at a club.

oscar
11-04-2005, 12:08 AM
.02mg=20mcg Anone,

which would be at the far end of the spectrum as far as optimal dosage..any higher is OD and for some 5 drops is an

OD...I would say using that many drops would primarily be useful for a club scene with tons of women in

heat..wearing that much Anone everywhere is pointless..it's like walking with your penis out at that dosage. there

is a time and place for large amounts of Anone, and it's not for every day use when your using that much..That is

unless your around ovulating women 24/7.

From your results..which are very useful i might add! Would you

agree that AE/m is around 5mcg(.005mg) Anone per drop? research are the ones saying studies have shown 20mcg(.02mg)

is the highest optimal dosage of Anone and that anymore is generally too much and has less positive effects. I'd

say for most 10mcg would be best unless your like Gegogi and need a bottle poure on you or like I said at a

club.

You're entitled to create your own guidelines if you like, even manipulate the math, but

don't expect ME to subscribe.

As I recall, no one who calibrated the drop size came up with fewer than 50

drops to the milliliter, so I'd have to say that a drop of AE using the accompanying dropper would contain .004 mg

of A-None or less per drop. So once again, 5 drops of AE would NOT necessarily be "an OD on Anone big time!!"

What works for me and many other long time pheromone users is about .02mg of A-None per application. That may be

"anecdotal" evidence, but so, I believe, is what you're reading elsewhere.

Now I won't guarantee that

.02mg of A-None is the ideal dosage for you any more than Gegogi would be likely to guarantee that .06mg would be

the ideal dosage for me.
Nor should you flatly declare that 5 drops of AE is an OD. Not when a great many

experienced users have had numerous successes at that application level.

Oscar :)

tim929
11-04-2005, 12:22 AM
One of the things that has to be

rememberd too is that everybody is alittle different.What works well for one person might be a train wreck to

another.I used AE with varied results from one drop to six and found that four was about right for me.I miss my

little bottle of AE...I knocked it over with the dropper lid off and that was the end of that....Once Im feeling

rich and famous again I plan to pick up more.AE has a very nice smooth balance and is easy to apply.I also plan to

use it with alittle SoE.SoE has some realy cool qualities all its own.

Cloud9
11-04-2005, 03:36 PM
yeah I read from the owner he said

.02mg or 20mcg is the maximum optimal dosage for Anone...so AE/m must have from your calculations 4mcg or .004mg

Anone per drop. I may try going back and forth between 2-3 drops and see what happens. I have read that you don't

need as much Anone to get women of higher status or healthier women, because they are more influenced by Arone,

which gives off a more stable alpha vibe(sexy), whereas Anone gives off an unstable alpha vibe(sexual).

BizmanJoe
11-14-2005, 01:29 AM
Yeah, I agree 2 -3

drops of AE is where it's at for most people. However, this may be dependent on your own body's output of pheros,

which is dependent upon your age, genetics, and whether you are taking testesterone enhancing supplements or not.

I'm 40, 5'11", 185lbs, olive-skinned, eurasian descent leaning towards more asian side in genes.

Most fems

asking me for dates and giving me their phone numbers were based on 2 -3 drops of AE, plus about 1/3 gelpack of SOE.

But then, I also take 25mg of DHEA, plus 200mg Tonkat Ali and 500mg Tribulus plus avena sativa 5 days a week (which

definitely enhances my testosterone and phero output).

avillax
11-19-2005, 03:37 AM
Back in the old days, about maybe

4 years ago, the Edge was the king, and AE was the newcomer that was getting excelent results and attention.

My

experience tells me that the edge does work, my most intensive surreal hit was with the Edge, althought it didn't

work that often. While AE kept constantly working.

Now years after I quit pheros. I came back, and just order

Chikara, want to see the new kid. However it catches my attention to hear about WAGG, SOE, and NPA.

I think NPA

was already out in my days, however I don't know what is so good about it, it looks like a Primal Instict. What

pheros come in NPA, and why is it so popular?.

What about SOE and WAGG?, it seems WAGG is working for most

people, but is only giving them the "cool guy" effect, and not necesarely the player effect.

Mtnjim
11-21-2005, 10:35 AM
...What pheros come

in NPA, and why is it so popular?...

It is simply a 4X Edge. Same manufacturer and formula, only 4X

avillax
11-21-2005, 11:05 AM
But by 4x the edge, you mean the

concentration of pheros right?. You see the edge has the problem that if you apply 2 or more sprays, it starts

smelling horrible. I have never known if what scares people is the smell, or the high concentration of pheros.

Mtnjim
11-21-2005, 11:49 AM
But by 4x the edge,

you mean the concentration of pheros right?. You see the edge has the problem that if you apply 2 or more sprays, it

starts smelling horrible. I have never known if what scares people is the smell, or the high concentration of

pheros.

Exactly, NPA is The Edge at 4X the concentration. Ya gotta be careful!

BizmanJoe
03-16-2006, 02:32 AM
Hey, all.

I've been gone

quite a while from the forums to handle some issues in my life. But.... here's an update:

AE: I stopped using

pheros for sometime (about 5 months) and even stopped taking supplements such as DHEA, Tonkat Ali and Tribulus.

Just recently, I began using AE again without the oral supplementation, but the results were a bit different. Now,

the fems are quite chatty with me, but NOT as flirtatious as when I was taking testosterone boosting supplements at

the same time. I'm still getting obvious hits from time to time at 2 -3 drops of AE. One even commented, "you've

always been so handsome..." in reply to my question of her opinion on my new goatee. However, there is a definite

drop off in hits now vs. when I was taking supplements as well - must be due to the drop off in my natural phero

output.

SOE/WAGG/ANDRO 4.2: This was an interesting combo for me. I had about a 1/8 bottle left of the SOE

unscented and about 1/6 bottle of WAGG, so I decided to just mix the two together as an experiment. I used 3 - 4

drops of SOE/WAGG combo on my wrists and rubbed into both sides of my neck as well. Then, I sprayed one spray of

Andro 4.2 into my hair with Cool Water as cover scent. I definitely got an interesting response. Most fems I came

across were not only friendly and chatty with me (including my fem co-workers), but also gave me a "dreamy" look and

one of my fem co-workers kept hinting at getting together... not that I would (I'm definitely not into getting

involved in any entanglements with co-workers).

Also, one of my fem co-workers kept on giving me hugs and I

caught her breathing in deeply (sniffing) with her eyes closed where the pheros were applied on my neck.

There

is definitely something at work here in this combo even without the oral supplements. Will have to experiment more

for results.

P.S. Results seem more geared toward fems in their 30's or later than younger fems in their

20's.

CHIKARA: My results with Chikara haven't been all that impressive, so far. Perhaps it is because I was

using it as a stand-alone in most cases at two sprays on the chest. However, I loved the smell - it reminds me of

something reminiscent of Cool Water, but it faded too quickly. I did have a very friendly response with most fems

when I mixed two sprays of Chikara on my shirt with 2 drops of AE on my neck... some would lean in so close that I

felt uncomfortable.

I think the natural phero output from my body has a definite input on the results of the

purchased pheros.

MOBLEYC57
03-16-2006, 06:36 AM
SOE/WAGG/ANDRO 4.2:

Biz, when you get this mix mastered ...

ingredients ... oz./drops/ml ... I hope you will share them.:run:

phersurf
03-16-2006, 10:11 AM
THe most important question is,

why would you tolerate a gf that didn't normally perform fellatio?

Too many fish in the sea! Especially at

20!

marcuccio88
03-16-2006, 11:11 AM
I

dont want to seem greedy or anything but i was also wondering would SOe help in anyway.I noticed that now our

communication has been better and it has nothing to do with time.maybe a little confidence and alot of

mones.

hello friend,
I am just a simple man... If I were you I would try the AE again and go for

another BJ.
Best of Luck!!!!

bronzie
03-17-2006, 02:25 PM
i have had a DIHL with alter ego,

just once, she was a stunned in a train just starred at me like she was hyponotized, but for some strange reason

since that experience I never have had good results with alter ego

b737pilot88
03-17-2006, 04:53 PM
has any1 tried 16-18 drops of

AE?

bronzie
03-18-2006, 08:19 AM
16-18 drops? the bottle would

waste in a matter of days, apart from Oding on the stuff

why not just use the whole bottle instead of shower

gel...

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2006, 08:26 AM
has any1 tried

16-18 drops of AE?

That would equal just about that dropper full someone used a good while back. Since

then, the most I remember someone using was 8 drops. The AE dropper gives out very small drops too.

BizmanJoe
03-19-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey, all.

Just a quick post to share some new experiences.

I was invited to a friend's wedding and I knew

there would be quite a few available fems there, so...

I tried using more than the usual amount of AE (typically

2 -3 drops) and actually used 3 drops on the neck, plus 1 drop on my wrists rubbed together. Also added 1/4 pack of

SOE and a single spray of Andro 4.2 (tamed with 30 drops of WAGG added into the Andro 4.2 spray bottle) into my

hair. I used Cool Water as a cover scent.

Unfortunately, this was a definite OD for me, as not only were the

fems relatively quiet around me (conversational when spoken to, but not chatty or DIHL and checking me out... but

keeping their distance), but even the guys were keeping their distance as if I was a threat to them.

About three

hours later, when I had the opportunity to sneak away from the wedding reception, I went home and showered to wash

off the andro OD, and tried a new mix:

2 drops of AE on the neck (my usual)
1/4 pack of SOE on my chin and jaw

line, plus 1 spray of Andro 4.2 (tamed with WAGG as mentioned above) into my hair.

WOW! What a difference 2

drops less of AE made for me. The fems opened up, became chatty with me, flicked their hair and the guys weren't

so threatened anymore.

One totally hot fem, who was with her boyfriend batted her eyelashes as if her heart was

in her throat everytime our eyes met.

For a little bit of fun, I quietly sat behind her (without her knowing) to

check for her reaction (I make it a mandatory rule not to impinge on another guy's relationship), and after about

three minutes she must've smelled the pheros because she kept looking turning around to check me out.

So, once

again I have confirmed what dose works for me: 2 -3 drops AE, 1/4 packet of SOE... and a spray of Andro 4.2 (plus

WAGG) into the hair for an extra "edge."

Hope this helps.

BizmanJoe
05-16-2006, 03:30 AM
Biz, when you get this mix mastered ... ingredients ... oz./drops/ml ... I hope you will share

them.:run:

Yo de lee Le hee Ho!

Yes, yes, yes. There is definitely magic in this combo of Andro 4.2

+ WAGG + SOE. Let me say this out LOUD!!!! It's like "OMG! You R Hot!" reaction from the fems (I love it, yes I

do!!!!) The mix was non-scientific, so I am inviting all experimenters to get this formula right (THIS ONE IS A

FRIGGIN' GOLDMINE, GUYS!). Here's the mix: At first, I mixed 1/6 bottle of WAGG with 1/8 bottle of SOE into an old

but empty AE bottle and used about four drops on my neck or wrists with one Andro 4.2 spray in my hair.

Then, I

added about 30 micro drops of WAGG to Andro 4.2 using an old but empty AE bottle dropper and used SOE separately.

However, as I got more bold experimenting with this combo, I decided to just mix in the remaining WAGG with the

remaining SOE into the Andro 4.2 bottle.

Yes, I know this is extremely unscientific, but damn I took a chance

on what might happen and... it works like magic!

I'll really have to order another fresh bottle of Andro 4.2,

WAGG and SOE and methodically work my way into getting exact ratios because there is magic in this combo, I tell

ya!:thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
05-16-2006, 09:10 AM
Yo

de lee Le hee Ho!

Yes, yes, yes. There is definitely magic in this combo of Andro 4.2 + WAGG + SOE. Let me say

this out LOUD!!!! It's like "OMG! You R Hot!" reaction from the fems (I love it, yes I do!!!!) The mix was

non-scientific, so I am inviting all experimenters to get this formula right (THIS ONE IS A FRIGGIN' GOLDMINE,

GUYS!). Here's the mix: At first, I mixed 1/6 bottle of WAGG with 1/8 bottle of SOE into an old but empty AE bottle

and used about four drops on my neck or wrists with one Andro 4.2 spray in my hair.

Then, I added about 30

micro drops of WAGG to Andro 4.2 using an old but empty AE bottle dropper and used SOE separately. However, as I got

more bold experimenting with this combo, I decided to just mix in the remaining WAGG with the remaining SOE into the

Andro 4.2 bottle.

Yes, I know this is extremely unscientific, but damn I took a chance on what might happen

and... it works like magic!

I'll really have to order another fresh bottle of Andro 4.2, WAGG and SOE and

methodically work my way into getting exact ratios because there is magic in this combo, I tell

ya!:thumbsup:

What a tease!!!:frustrate Did anyone tell you Mobley wasn't any good at math OR

measurements!!? :rant: Well he's not!!!!!!! :rasp:

1/6 bottle of WAGG: A little over half? :blink:

1/8

bottle of SOE: Almost full? :blink:

Damnit! :frustrate

CptKipling
05-17-2006, 08:47 AM
Mobes,

Try 4 parts of WAGG

with 3 parts of SOE and 7 parts of Andro 4.2.

:)