PDA

View Full Version : Hey there peeps :-)

Enticing
03-31-2003, 09:08 AM
Hi all. Just thought I would pop in and intro myself.

I\'m a married nurse in the south, finding myself attracted to a married physician I work with. I know, what a cliche, right? I\'m not here for marital advice, though, you can save it. It\'s a significant detail, though, as to why I can\'t just lay it on the line with this guy. The fact we work together, and that we\'re both betrothed, I have to be SOMEwhat discrete in my flirtations.... Anyway the flirtation with the doc is in full swing and I ordered NPA and TE last week to see if I can help blast that office flirtation into an off-site fling.

Here\'s the deal. It all started somewhat innocently, as I am known for my massage techniques. I have been known to help co-workers get rid of headaches, sore shoulders, etc in about 5 minutes. It\'s not like I go around massaging everyone in sight, but I like to help friends feel better, when they are experiencing a challenge.

One day the doc was between surgical cases, looking somewhat tired and down, so I offerred him a little backrub. He really appreciated it and kept saying thank you. I told him he was an easy massage because he was totally loose and supple, no knots that I could feel, etc. Weeks later he expressed an interest in learning how I do it on me, and I showed him a few pressure points that I find are real stress pockets for most people. Many years ago a friend who was going to massage school showed me these things, but I\'ve never gotten my own massage license. Doc keeps telling me that I have a gift, that my little 5 minute rub is better than any licensed massage person he\'s been to. (I\'ve heard that before, too) He joked that if I ever opened a professional office of my own, that he would probably be there all the time.

But gradually it\'s gotten more flirtatious, he\'ll show me how he gets goosebumps when I massage him, and I tell him \"Stop that, you\'re turning me on\" or I will say \"I really appreciate a man who makes NOISE when he likes the massage\" so he\'ll start moaning loud, etc, and asks me if I \'got a cigarette\' for him. Alot of times he\'ll say \"I just wish I knew how to thank you\" but with a coworker hanging around, I couldn\'t tell him \'exactly\' how I\'d like to be thanked... hehehe

I see those goosebumps and I think \"His body really responds to me.... how would his body react if I were to ..... ???\"

Half the time I feel like a goob for the amount of time he\'s been on my mind and the other half I notice I take better care of myself, more exercise, careful makeup and hair, .. you know? Slowly but surely the flirtation has been getting amped up, and as of yet, he\'s not put the brakes on. But as I say, it\'s a leap from office flirtation to off site fling.

Tomorrow I will be hopefully massaging him with mones on, I would love some suggestions for a cologne which is appropriate (clean, sexy, not too heavy though) over TE. I have not received the NPA yet but that\'s a possibility too. To be honest I normally gravitate towards scents like vanilla and patchouli. Fruity smells and tropical scents, too. (Does anyone else love the way suntan oils smell? Like mango and coconut, and papaya... yummm. Maybe just because they make me think of the full body nude massage I\'d give him with real oils) /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Anyway someone mentioned Angel and the description sounds good, think I will check that out today.

Anyway, hi, glad to be here... hope I\'ve not bored you all to sleep.....

enticing

franki
03-31-2003, 09:18 AM
Welcome to the board, Enticing,

Are you sure you got the right products? The ladies here on the board will probably advise you to get some products with copulins in them. PCC being the best for starters.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2003, 10:12 AM
She got the products that the more experienced women \'mones users say makes for the hottest and nastiest sex. She appears to have done her research.

Some cops wouldn\'t hurt on top of the NPA or TE, though, that\'s for sure. Try some PCC with it.

Welcome, Enticing!

(My right shoulder blade is killing me, btw ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif )

franki
03-31-2003, 10:15 AM
>> (My right shoulder blade is killing me, btw ... ) <<

I prescribe you to stay away from wild sex for a few days /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2003, 10:37 AM
pfffffft

buzzkill

Elana
03-31-2003, 10:37 AM
Welcome to the forum, Enticing! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-31-2003, 10:43 AM
<<(My right shoulder blade is killing me, btw ... ) >>

Have more wild sex, eat some chocolate cake...and call me in the morning. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Enticing
03-31-2003, 10:50 AM
Yup, yup, \"hot and nasty\" were the testimonials that got my attention.... and thanks FTR, I will look into PCC. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Thanks for the welcomes! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Wild sex, chocolate cake,... this sounds like the place for me! LOL

~ Enticing ~

piggles
03-31-2003, 07:12 PM
Help!
Still trying to figure out all the names of everything. What is TA?

BTW, I make perfumes and such, the research I have done shows that men prefer the scents Vanilla, Lavender and Pumpkin Pie. All these scents cause the blood to rush to the penis, for most men anyway! I make a cologne called \'Again\' that includes these scents plus a few others. Gets rave reviews from men & women!

Peace,
Piggles

**DONOTDELETE**
03-31-2003, 07:32 PM
TE. The Edge. I don\'t think you want to be putting that in soaps, candles, etc. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
04-01-2003, 08:28 AM
Pheros in candles don´t work anyhow. The heat destroys them. Adding them to an oil burner with a nice fragrance works though.

piggles
04-02-2003, 05:35 PM
What I will do is try it on myself. Then I ususally hand stuff out to friends to try, if it works, great, if not, then I just don\'t do it again!

Peace,
Piggles

piggles
04-02-2003, 05:38 PM
Ya know, I wondered about that. Thought I would try it anyway, but figured it would be a loss. Thanks for letting me know.

Peace,
Piggles

Enticing
04-02-2003, 06:35 PM
Well things have been interesting, to say the least.....

My intended did not exactly throw me onto the desk and take me (though I wouldn\'t have objected... *grin*) but a coworker of his very nearly did.....

Dayumn. I mean DAYUMN. You can\'t really control for who exactly is going to respond, can you?

This other guy who regularly gives me a little social hug hello, threw a bear hug on me and kissed me on the neck nearly on the Adam\'s apple. He kept smelling my hair like an animal and flirting me with two solid days, until others actually noticed and told him to chill out.

So it\'s effective, but it\'s too bad it can\'t be targeted somewhat better. If my crush got close enough to smell my hair, I bet he\'d been acting up too. *sigh* I should just slip him my cell number sometime, and if he takes the bait, he takes it. *shrug*

Enticing

Watcher
04-03-2003, 02:57 AM
TARGET ME IM A BIG BIG PIMP TARGET HE HE HE.

CJ01
04-03-2003, 05:53 AM
Enticing, I really recommend PCC for you also. I´ve found that most doctors have ego problems and don´t always react as hoped for to too much -none.
-none can also cause aggravation in others sometimes. In particular in stress situations and hospital work can be stressful so to get his juices going do try PCC. Or try my mix AE and PCC. It´s a really good mix. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif CJ

Enticing
04-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Good point, CJ ... I still have an NPA shipment outstanding and then today I ordered PCC. I did notice the evening I received the Edge and tried it out, hubby seemed very cranky, for no apparent reason. I wondered if the Edge affected him that way, making him more aggressive.

Anyway, just fyi, all three of these guys (husband, target of my hornitude, and the one who keeps smelling my hair) are latino. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif Love the salsa caliente, can\'t help it... I only mentioned it, because I noticed your question on the other forum about scandinavians. (I\'m no help there)

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 11:40 AM
\"target of my hornitude\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I love that.

Latino men can sure talk sh!t, can\'t they? They\'re the biggest, most seductive flirts ...

CJ01
04-03-2003, 12:08 PM
The doc´s a latin guy. In that case I very much recommend going very easy one the -none !!! Maybe WAGG would be a good alternative and then lots of cop OR try the classic one : PI/w and PCC
CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
04-03-2003, 12:09 PM
I say, slip him the cel number. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 12:25 PM
I say slip him the tongue.

CJ01
04-03-2003, 12:31 PM
Slip him between your thighs, why waste time /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Enticing
04-03-2003, 12:38 PM
Oh jesus ! I\'ma gonna go broke getting all these pheromones ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I\'m planning on the celly digits AND the tongue... Don\'t worry, if he likes blow jobs, he\'ll like me. I got me some skills that might just blow his doors off. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif It\'s just a matter of getting to him at the right time.... pheromones or not, I WILL be on his brianwaves. Poor guy, he\'s toast.

And btw, you guys crack me up! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif XOXOXO

**DONOTDELETE**
04-03-2003, 12:41 PM
Yeah, he\'s toast.

Get him, girl, get him. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Lucky
04-03-2003, 12:46 PM
I\'m with CJ, he belongs between the thighs.

hoodas
04-03-2003, 01:34 PM
<<Don\'t worry, if he likes blow jobs, he\'ll like me.>>

I don\'t think I know any man who does not like blow jobs. Some may prefer intercourse, but I don\'t think any of us dislike bjs!!!

Lucky
04-03-2003, 01:54 PM
I\'m not thinking about the guy, I\'m thinking about Enticing. My thoughts today are extremely selfish in nature.